Re: A Tale of Linux Printing - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: A Tale of Linux Printing - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > Peter Köhlmann writes: > >> Norman Peelman wrote: >> >>> forty-nine wrote: >>>> "Christopher Hunter" wrote in >>>> message news:V8p4j.19101$EU1.12193@fe1.news.blueyonder.co. uk... >>>>> forty-nine wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Keep making that stuff up >>>>> >>>>> *PLONK!* >>>> >>>> >>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Re: A Tale of Linux Printing

  1. Re: A Tale of Linux Printing

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Norman Peelman wrote:
    >>
    >>> forty-nine wrote:
    >>>> "Christopher Hunter" wrote in
    >>>> message news:V8p4j.19101$EU1.12193@fe1.news.blueyonder.co. uk...
    >>>>> forty-nine wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Keep making that stuff up
    >>>>>
    >>>>> *PLONK!*
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> What would be the purpose of typing Plonk ?
    >>>> And, being a "newb" , what is the proper response to Plonk ?
    >>>> Or did you misspell park, plank, plant , punk , pink , panic , pork ?
    >>>
    >>> That means he's not watching any more posts from you. He may actually
    >>> have told his newsreader to hide/delete your posts as they come in.
    >>>
    >>> Norm

    >>
    >> That dishonest twit knows that very well
    >>
    >> He is trolling here because Aioe.org does not allow posts to COLA
    >> anymore, as wintrolls were using it to post anonymously with content of
    >> the lowest possible form.
    >> But then, cretins like "forty-nine" are low life, and their only purpose
    >> is to disrupt.
    >> If enough people complain about that asshole at Aioe.org, they might ban
    >> ubuntu forums also

    >
    > Is this open, welcoming tolerance of free speech and other peoples views
    > and backgrounds a purely German thing or pan European?


    What tolerance? There is *no* tolerance when people wantonly disregard a
    groups purpose and the terms of use of an ISP
    You know fully well that Aioe banned cola from its users as creeps like
    flatfish or "linux-sux" were flooding cola with their racist garbage and
    impersonating other posters. Don't act the "freedom of speech" defender
    when that exact freedom was constantly violated by ilk of *your* kind

    > You should be
    > ashamed of yourself having free news servers banned from accessing
    > valuable sources of help and info such as this newsgroup.


    He can access it freely with lots of newsservers. He just can't post
    anonymously with so many. And that "anonymous" part is what is of interest
    to cretins like him

    > You have a killfile - learn to use it.


    Nope. Filth like "forty-none" or you should be ashamed to recklessly spout
    their garbage anywhere. And I will not be forced by cretins like you to
    constantly killfile scum

    And that assole twit "forty-nine" does it here because Aioe actually cares,
    as their terms were openly disregarded in cola.
    They care that people like forty-nine just openly disregard any terms of
    use. Which he does constantly here in the ubuntu group. For which Aioe
    should also ban this group, for a time.
    You know fully well that Aioe banned cola *several* times on "probation", to
    reinstate the group later. *Each* time the kind of you wintrolls came back,
    to violate the terms of use yet again. Now it seems they have banned cola
    for good. And it is because of morons like *you* and your ilk

    *You* of all people have the least right to call for "freedom of speech", as
    you constantly flog people in cola for saying openly their mind. You
    accept "freedom of speech" only when it is *your* way
    --
    Tact, n.:
    The unsaid part of what you're thinking.


  2. Re: A Tale of Linux Printing

    On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 3:07 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >>
    >>> Norman Peelman wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> forty-nine wrote:
    >>>>> "Christopher Hunter" wrote in
    >>>>> message news:V8p4j.19101$EU1.12193@fe1.news.blueyonder.co. uk...
    >>>>>> forty-nine wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Keep making that stuff up
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> *PLONK!*
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> What would be the purpose of typing Plonk ?
    >>>>> And, being a "newb" , what is the proper response to Plonk ?
    >>>>> Or did you misspell park, plank, plant , punk , pink , panic , pork ?
    >>>>
    >>>> That means he's not watching any more posts from you. He may actually
    >>>> have told his newsreader to hide/delete your posts as they come in.
    >>>>
    >>>> Norm
    >>>
    >>> That dishonest twit knows that very well
    >>>
    >>> He is trolling here because Aioe.org does not allow posts to COLA
    >>> anymore, as wintrolls were using it to post anonymously with content of
    >>> the lowest possible form.
    >>> But then, cretins like "forty-nine" are low life, and their only purpose
    >>> is to disrupt.
    >>> If enough people complain about that asshole at Aioe.org, they might ban
    >>> ubuntu forums also

    >>
    >> Is this open, welcoming tolerance of free speech and other peoples views
    >> and backgrounds a purely German thing or pan European?

    >
    > What tolerance? There is *no* tolerance when people wantonly disregard a
    > groups purpose and the terms of use of an ISP
    > You know fully well that Aioe banned cola from its users as creeps like
    > flatfish or "linux-sux" were flooding cola with their racist garbage and
    > impersonating other posters. Don't act the "freedom of speech" defender
    > when that exact freedom was constantly violated by ilk of *your* kind
    >
    >> You should be
    >> ashamed of yourself having free news servers banned from accessing
    >> valuable sources of help and info such as this newsgroup.

    >
    > He can access it freely with lots of newsservers. He just can't post
    > anonymously with so many. And that "anonymous" part is what is of interest
    > to cretins like him
    >
    >> You have a killfile - learn to use it.

    >
    > Nope. Filth like "forty-none" or you should be ashamed to recklessly spout
    > their garbage anywhere. And I will not be forced by cretins like you to
    > constantly killfile scum


    Hang on, doesn't this Quack asshole deride people for using killfiles, but now
    says "learn to use it"?

    > And that assole twit "forty-nine" does it here because Aioe actually cares,
    > as their terms were openly disregarded in cola.
    > They care that people like forty-nine just openly disregard any terms of
    > use. Which he does constantly here in the ubuntu group. For which Aioe
    > should also ban this group, for a time.
    > You know fully well that Aioe banned cola *several* times on "probation", to
    > reinstate the group later. *Each* time the kind of you wintrolls came back,
    > to violate the terms of use yet again. Now it seems they have banned cola
    > for good. And it is because of morons like *you* and your ilk


    Quite so. I blocked AOIE ages ago, because of all the idiot trolls that emanated
    from it. (And people in other groups have blocked it too.) It cuts the sig to
    noise ratio down a lot.

    > *You* of all people have the least right to call for "freedom of speech", as
    > you constantly flog people in cola for saying openly their mind. You
    > accept "freedom of speech" only when it is *your* way


    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3
    Linux systems: Kubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" amd64,
    Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007.

  3. Re: A Tale of Linux Printing

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 3:07 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >>>
    >>>> Norman Peelman wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> forty-nine wrote:
    >>>>>> "Christopher Hunter" wrote in
    >>>>>> message news:V8p4j.19101$EU1.12193@fe1.news.blueyonder.co. uk...
    >>>>>>> forty-nine wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Keep making that stuff up
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> *PLONK!*
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> What would be the purpose of typing Plonk ?
    >>>>>> And, being a "newb" , what is the proper response to Plonk ?
    >>>>>> Or did you misspell park, plank, plant , punk , pink , panic , pork ?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> That means he's not watching any more posts from you. He may actually
    >>>>> have told his newsreader to hide/delete your posts as they come in.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Norm
    >>>>
    >>>> That dishonest twit knows that very well
    >>>>
    >>>> He is trolling here because Aioe.org does not allow posts to COLA
    >>>> anymore, as wintrolls were using it to post anonymously with content of
    >>>> the lowest possible form.
    >>>> But then, cretins like "forty-nine" are low life, and their only purpose
    >>>> is to disrupt.
    >>>> If enough people complain about that asshole at Aioe.org, they might ban
    >>>> ubuntu forums also
    >>>
    >>> Is this open, welcoming tolerance of free speech and other peoples views
    >>> and backgrounds a purely German thing or pan European?

    >>
    >> What tolerance? There is *no* tolerance when people wantonly disregard a
    >> groups purpose and the terms of use of an ISP
    >> You know fully well that Aioe banned cola from its users as creeps like
    >> flatfish or "linux-sux" were flooding cola with their racist garbage and
    >> impersonating other posters. Don't act the "freedom of speech" defender
    >> when that exact freedom was constantly violated by ilk of *your* kind
    >>
    >>> You should be
    >>> ashamed of yourself having free news servers banned from accessing
    >>> valuable sources of help and info such as this newsgroup.

    >>
    >> He can access it freely with lots of newsservers. He just can't post
    >> anonymously with so many. And that "anonymous" part is what is of interest
    >> to cretins like him
    >>
    >>> You have a killfile - learn to use it.

    >>
    >> Nope. Filth like "forty-none" or you should be ashamed to recklessly spout
    >> their garbage anywhere. And I will not be forced by cretins like you to
    >> constantly killfile scum

    >
    > Hang on, doesn't this Quack asshole deride people for using killfiles, but now
    > says "learn to use it"?


    I rarely use them. I use a self adjusting scoring system. You just
    popped out again.

    But if you're going to get all hot under the colour and red cheeked all
    the time like Peter does then maybe better, for ones health, to ignore
    them altogether?

    >
    >> And that assole twit "forty-nine" does it here because Aioe actually cares,
    >> as their terms were openly disregarded in cola.
    >> They care that people like forty-nine just openly disregard any terms of
    >> use. Which he does constantly here in the ubuntu group. For which Aioe
    >> should also ban this group, for a time.
    >> You know fully well that Aioe banned cola *several* times on "probation", to
    >> reinstate the group later. *Each* time the kind of you wintrolls came back,
    >> to violate the terms of use yet again. Now it seems they have banned cola
    >> for good. And it is because of morons like *you* and your ilk


    My ilk? I frequently help people in Linux NGs. You're the one ranting
    and swearing and generally making yourself a laughing stock with your
    "yes man" Willy Boaster lolopping around behind you like an inbred
    lapdog firmly attached to your sphincter with his frog like tongue.

    >
    > Quite so. I blocked AOIE ages ago, because of all the idiot trolls that emanated
    > from it. (And people in other groups have blocked it too.) It cuts the sig to
    > noise ratio down a lot.


    Idiot. Do you ever post anything that isn't about your stupid filters?
    You are clearly a biscuit short of a packet.

    >
    >> *You* of all people have the least right to call for "freedom of speech", as
    >> you constantly flog people in cola for saying openly their mind. You
    >> accept "freedom of speech" only when it is *your* way


    No. Anyone can say anything they like. But if they are lying "scum" like
    Roy and Mark Kent then they can be expected to be brought up short very,
    very quickly by more open minded and honest advocates such as myself.


    --
    Programmi Mediaset: una valida alternativa all'intrattenimento
    intelligente.
    -- L'annunciatrice Luisella Gori (Daniele Luttazzi),
    "Mai Dire Gol"

  4. Re: A Tale of Linux Printing

    Hadron wrote:

    > William Poaster writes:
    >
    >> On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 3:07 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    >> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
    >>
    >>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>


    < snip >

    >>>> You have a killfile - learn to use it.
    >>>
    >>> Nope. Filth like "forty-none" or you should be ashamed to recklessly
    >>> spout their garbage anywhere. And I will not be forced by cretins like
    >>> you to constantly killfile scum

    >>
    >> Hang on, doesn't this Quack asshole deride people for using killfiles,
    >> but now says "learn to use it"?

    >
    > I rarely use them. I use a self adjusting scoring system.


    Yes. "Self adjusting scoring system". based on the principle
    "If wintroll and scum, score up"
    "If linux advocate", score down"

    > You just popped out again.


    Certainly

    > But if you're going to get all hot under the colour and red cheeked all
    > the time like Peter does then maybe better, for ones health, to ignore
    > them altogether?


    This from Hadron Quark, who constantly derides people for using killfiles?

    >>
    >>> And that assole twit "forty-nine" does it here because Aioe actually
    >>> cares, as their terms were openly disregarded in cola.
    >>> They care that people like forty-nine just openly disregard any terms of
    >>> use. Which he does constantly here in the ubuntu group. For which Aioe
    >>> should also ban this group, for a time.
    >>> You know fully well that Aioe banned cola *several* times on
    >>> "probation", to reinstate the group later. *Each* time the kind of you
    >>> wintrolls came back, to violate the terms of use yet again. Now it seems
    >>> they have banned cola for good. And it is because of morons like *you*
    >>> and your ilk

    >
    > My ilk? I frequently help people in Linux NGs.


    No. Point to a single post in cola where you did not slag a linux advocate.
    You do the same in the Ubuntu group with everyone who dares to say something
    negative about windows, even if obviously very true

    > You're the one ranting
    > and swearing and generally making yourself a laughing stock with your
    > "yes man" Willy Boaster lolopping around behind you


    You are pathetic, Hadron Quark.
    Remarks like this show your true colors.

    > like an inbred
    > lapdog firmly attached to your sphincter with his frog like tongue.


    Idiot would be an insult. To the real idiots

    >>
    >> Quite so. I blocked AOIE ages ago, because of all the idiot trolls that
    >> emanated from it. (And people in other groups have blocked it too.) It
    >> cuts the sig to noise ratio down a lot.

    >
    > Idiot. Do you ever post anything that isn't about your stupid filters?
    > You are clearly a biscuit short of a packet.


    See? Now it is again deriding him for using killfiles. And yet we are here,
    at this point exactly because you said people should use killfiles when
    encountering filth like "forty-nine"
    Instead of getting scum like that binned because of violating ISPs terms

    It is simply unbelievable what you do here, Hadron Quark. You deride a
    poster for doing *exactly* that what you say should be done. For the sole
    reason that that poster knows what kind of scum you yourself are

    >>
    >>> *You* of all people have the least right to call for "freedom of
    >>> speech", as you constantly flog people in cola for saying openly their
    >>> mind. You accept "freedom of speech" only when it is *your* way

    >
    > No. Anyone can say anything they like. But if they are lying "scum" like
    > Roy and Mark Kent then they can be expected to be brought up short very,
    > very quickly by more open minded and honest advocates such as myself.
    >


    Good to see that you also mention the *real* scum in these newsgroups:
    Posters like "forty-nine" and "dennis" who post their garbage in
    non-advocacy groups, filth like flatfish and DFS who are the lowest of the
    lot because they sink to levels like being racists.

    Oh, wait...
    --
    Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?


  5. Re: A Tale of Linux Printing

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster writes:
    >>
    >>> On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 3:07 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    >>> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
    >>>
    >>>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>>

    >
    > < snip >
    >
    >>>>> You have a killfile - learn to use it.
    >>>>
    >>>> Nope. Filth like "forty-none" or you should be ashamed to recklessly
    >>>> spout their garbage anywhere. And I will not be forced by cretins like
    >>>> you to constantly killfile scum
    >>>
    >>> Hang on, doesn't this Quack asshole deride people for using killfiles,
    >>> but now says "learn to use it"?

    >>
    >> I rarely use them. I use a self adjusting scoring system.

    >
    > Yes. "Self adjusting scoring system". based on the principle
    > "If wintroll and scum, score up"
    > "If linux advocate", score down"


    No.

    http://sunsite.ualberta.ca/Documenta...er/gnus_7.html
    http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/ma...e-Scoring.html

    >
    >> You just popped out again.

    >
    > Certainly
    >
    >> But if you're going to get all hot under the colour and red cheeked all
    >> the time like Peter does then maybe better, for ones health, to ignore
    >> them altogether?

    >
    > This from Hadron Quark, who constantly derides people for using
    > killfiles?


    Your choice of poison. Not mine. But sometimes someone needs a break
    from the terminally brain dead.

    >
    >>>
    >>>> And that assole twit "forty-nine" does it here because Aioe actually
    >>>> cares, as their terms were openly disregarded in cola.
    >>>> They care that people like forty-nine just openly disregard any terms of
    >>>> use. Which he does constantly here in the ubuntu group. For which Aioe
    >>>> should also ban this group, for a time.
    >>>> You know fully well that Aioe banned cola *several* times on
    >>>> "probation", to reinstate the group later. *Each* time the kind of you
    >>>> wintrolls came back, to violate the terms of use yet again. Now it seems
    >>>> they have banned cola for good. And it is because of morons like *you*
    >>>> and your ilk

    >>
    >> My ilk? I frequently help people in Linux NGs.

    >
    > No. Point to a single post in cola where you did not slag a linux
    > advocate.


    Define "linux advocate" in COLA please. And no, Mark kent is not one.

    > You do the same in the Ubuntu group with everyone who dares to say something
    > negative about windows, even if obviously very true


    I do to people who lie. And COLA has a lot of them.

    >
    >> You're the one ranting
    >> and swearing and generally making yourself a laughing stock with your
    >> "yes man" Willy Boaster lolopping around behind you

    >
    > You are pathetic, Hadron Quark.
    > Remarks like this show your true colors.


    No Peter. You are. And you know you are .....

    >
    >> like an inbred
    >> lapdog firmly attached to your sphincter with his frog like tongue.

    >
    > Idiot would be an insult. To the real idiots


    Can you feel the itch? Ask him to salivate a little. It might help.

    >
    >>>
    >>> Quite so. I blocked AOIE ages ago, because of all the idiot trolls that
    >>> emanated from it. (And people in other groups have blocked it too.) It
    >>> cuts the sig to noise ratio down a lot.

    >>
    >> Idiot. Do you ever post anything that isn't about your stupid filters?
    >> You are clearly a biscuit short of a packet.

    >
    > See? Now it is again deriding him for using killfiles. And yet we are
    > here,


    No for constantly going ON and ON and ON and ON about them. And you KNOW
    he does. But you are so short of mad buddies that even his probing
    tongue is better than no tongue at all. I guess you could make up with
    that pompous windbag and big head Mark Kent but I guess even you have
    SOME standards. For sure the ONLY thing you have EVER been right about
    in this group is that Mark Kent is a moron. This does not, however,
    elevate you from the pond scum you hang with.

    > at this point exactly because you said people should use killfiles when
    > encountering filth like "forty-nine"
    > Instead of getting scum like that binned because of violating ISPs terms
    >
    > It is simply unbelievable what you do here, Hadron Quark. You deride a
    > poster for doing *exactly* that what you say should be done. For the sole
    > reason that that poster knows what kind of scum you yourself are


    You are quite mad. You do know that don't you? The fact you can not see
    the difference concerns me. You need to get some more meds. Strong
    meds. Meds reserved for people in padded rooms.

    Telling people to use killfiles is not the same as using them
    yourself. You see I dont mind reading alternate views without calling
    people "scum" and "vile". If you think their views are so bad then
    killfile them. You are weak. You are unable to consider other's
    views. You are also a liar and a zealot. And a Windows programmer. Now
    lets move on. Suggesting someone else uses a killfile is also NOT the
    same thing as someone as lowlife as your sphincter attachment Willy
    Boaster constantly going ON and ON and ON about his filter prowess ("he
    has no idea how we know its him"). The man is a complete waste of the
    ether. And you know what? I know that you know it too. William Poaster
    IS the most boring poster in usenet history. Flatfish was right on the
    nail with that one.

    >
    >>>
    >>>> *You* of all people have the least right to call for "freedom of
    >>>> speech", as you constantly flog people in cola for saying openly their
    >>>> mind. You accept "freedom of speech" only when it is *your* way

    >>
    >> No. Anyone can say anything they like. But if they are lying "scum" like
    >> Roy and Mark Kent then they can be expected to be brought up short very,
    >> very quickly by more open minded and honest advocates such as myself.
    >>

    >
    > Good to see that you also mention the *real* scum in these newsgroups:
    > Posters like "forty-nine" and "dennis" who post their garbage in
    > non-advocacy groups, filth like flatfish and DFS who are the lowest of the
    > lot because they sink to levels like being racists.
    >
    > Oh, wait...



  6. Re: A Tale of Linux Printing

    On Monday 03 Dec 2007 3:56 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster writes:
    >>
    >>> On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 3:07 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    >>> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
    >>>
    >>>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>>

    >
    > < snip >
    >
    >>>>> You have a killfile - learn to use it.
    >>>>
    >>>> Nope. Filth like "forty-none" or you should be ashamed to recklessly
    >>>> spout their garbage anywhere. And I will not be forced by cretins like
    >>>> you to constantly killfile scum
    >>>
    >>> Hang on, doesn't this Quack asshole deride people for using killfiles,
    >>> but now says "learn to use it"?

    >>
    >> I rarely use them. I use a self adjusting scoring system.

    >
    > Yes. "Self adjusting scoring system". based on the principle
    > "If wintroll and scum, score up"
    > "If linux advocate", score down"
    >
    >> You just popped out again.

    >
    > Certainly
    >
    >> But if you're going to get all hot under the colour and red cheeked all
    >> the time like Peter does then maybe better, for ones health, to ignore
    >> them altogether?

    >
    > This from Hadron Quark, who constantly derides people for using killfiles?


    Yes.
    I get "hot under the colour and red cheeked"...about an idiot like Quack? LMAO,
    he's got a high opinion of himself if he thinks that!

    >>>> And that assole twit "forty-nine" does it here because Aioe actually
    >>>> cares, as their terms were openly disregarded in cola.
    >>>> They care that people like forty-nine just openly disregard any terms of
    >>>> use. Which he does constantly here in the ubuntu group. For which Aioe
    >>>> should also ban this group, for a time.
    >>>> You know fully well that Aioe banned cola *several* times on
    >>>> "probation", to reinstate the group later. *Each* time the kind of you
    >>>> wintrolls came back, to violate the terms of use yet again. Now it seems
    >>>> they have banned cola for good. And it is because of morons like *you*
    >>>> and your ilk

    >>
    >> My ilk? I frequently help people in Linux NGs.

    >
    > No. Point to a single post in cola where you did not slag a linux advocate.
    > You do the same in the Ubuntu group with everyone who dares to say something
    > negative about windows, even if obviously very true


    Quite a few even know he's a troll & M$ supporter in the Ubuntu group now. They
    also know he has reading comprehension problems too.

    >> You're the one ranting
    >> and swearing and generally making yourself a laughing stock with your
    >> "yes man" Willy Boaster lolopping around behind you

    >
    > You are pathetic, Hadron Quark.
    > Remarks like this show your true colors.
    >
    >> like an inbred
    >> lapdog firmly attached to your sphincter with his frog like tongue.

    >
    > Idiot would be an insult. To the real idiots


    >>> Quite so. I blocked AOIE ages ago, because of all the idiot trolls that
    >>> emanated from it. (And people in other groups have blocked it too.) It
    >>> cuts the sig to noise ratio down a lot.

    >>
    >> Idiot. Do you ever post anything that isn't about your stupid filters?
    >> You are clearly a biscuit short of a packet.

    >
    > See? Now it is again deriding him for using killfiles. And yet we are here,
    > at this point exactly because you said people should use killfiles when
    > encountering filth like "forty-nine"
    > Instead of getting scum like that binned because of violating ISPs terms


    So, I don't want to see nymshifting trolls & spam emanating from a sewer, & I
    block it. Quack OTOH seems to approve of them, as he attacks people like me &
    not *them*! So, just *who* is a "biscuit short of a packet"?

    > It is simply unbelievable what you do here, Hadron Quark. You deride a
    > poster for doing *exactly* that what you say should be done. For the sole
    > reason that that poster knows what kind of scum you yourself are


    Quite.

    >>>> *You* of all people have the least right to call for "freedom of
    >>>> speech", as you constantly flog people in cola for saying openly their
    >>>> mind. You accept "freedom of speech" only when it is *your* way

    >>
    >> No. Anyone can say anything they like. But if they are lying "scum" like
    >> Roy and Mark Kent then they can be expected to be brought up short very,
    >> very quickly by more open minded and honest advocates such as myself.
    >>

    >
    > Good to see that you also mention the *real* scum in these newsgroups:
    > Posters like "forty-nine" and "dennis" who post their garbage in
    > non-advocacy groups, filth like flatfish and DFS who are the lowest of the
    > lot because they sink to levels like being racists.
    >
    > Oh, wait...


    Uh, "...open minded and honest advocates such as myself.".....*him*? ROTFLMAO
    Damn, that was funny!

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3
    Linux systems: Kubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" amd64,
    Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007.

+ Reply to Thread