Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3. - Linux

  2. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Roy Schestowitz writes:

    > Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestowitz@yahoo.com is a fake account used
    > by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

    Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
    Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

  3. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Dec 1, 11:52�pm, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    > Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestow...@yahoo.com is a fake account used
    > by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

    You can prove this???

  4. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:32:31 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz writes:
    >
    >> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestowitz@yahoo.com is a fake account used
    >> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

    > Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
    > Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

    More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
    filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
    is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
    stop supporting these attacks.

    --
    Kier

  5. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Kier writes:

    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:32:31 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz writes:
    >>
    >>> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestowitz@yahoo.com is a fake account used
    >>> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

    >> Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
    >> Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

    > More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
    > filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
    > is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
    > stop supporting these attacks.

    More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never
    supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
    spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
    every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we
    all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
    you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can
    share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
    happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA
    "königliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
    bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.

    --
    The default Magic Word, "Abracadabra", actually is a corruption of the
    Hebrew phrase "ha-Bracha dab'ra" which means "pronounce the blessing".

  6. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:18:25 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:

    >>> Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
    >>> Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

    >> More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
    >> filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
    >> is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
    >> stop supporting these attacks.

    > More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never

    You keep saying this stuff - are you quite sane?

    > supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
    > spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
    > every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we

    Your protestations of innocence are rather foolhardly. You reply to a post
    like :

    Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    and you don't hesitate, not to condemn it as rubbish, but to attack *Roy*
    for supposing it might originate for a notorious troll.

    > all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
    > you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can

    Erm, no. You are misinformed (or likely just being your usual malicious
    self) I just loathe the kind of filthy personal attacks being made against
    them. What silly 'secret enclave' are you burbling about?

    > share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
    > happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA

    You're really not quite all there, are you?

    > "knigliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
    > bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.

    Perhaps you'd better lie down for a while, you're clearly suffering some
    sort of brainstorm.

    --
    Kier

  7. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Hadron wrote:
    > Kier writes:

    >>> Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
    >>> Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

    >> More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
    >> filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
    >> is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
    >> stop supporting these attacks.

    > More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never
    > supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
    > spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
    > every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we
    > all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
    > you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can
    > share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
    > happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA
    > "königliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
    > bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.

    "Share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity"?
    I believe I speak for everyone when I say we can laugh at you trolls
    from the comfort of our own homes, and, in all honesty, few people would
    want to share bandwidth with Roy, considering how much he uses (I do not
    consider it spamming, but there is a lot of it and no one can reasonably
    deny that)

    Can I add the "Doomed to waving around penguins with bells attached."
    part to my sig or something? That's more than a little funny.

    --

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    sylvano12tegriorgriach

  8. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Kier wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:18:25 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Kier writes:

    >>> More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
    >>> filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
    >>> is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
    >>> stop supporting these attacks.

    >> More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never

    > You keep saying this stuff - are you quite sane?
    >
    >> supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
    >> spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
    >> every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we

    > Your protestations of innocence are rather foolhardly. You reply to a post
    > like :
    >
    > Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.
    >
    > and you don't hesitate, not to condemn it as rubbish, but to attack *Roy*
    > for supposing it might originate for a notorious troll.
    >
    >> all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
    >> you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can

    > Erm, no. You are misinformed (or likely just being your usual malicious
    > self) I just loathe the kind of filthy personal attacks being made against
    > them. What silly 'secret enclave' are you burbling about?
    >
    >> share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
    >> happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA

    > You're really not quite all there, are you?
    >
    >> "knigliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
    >> bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.

    > Perhaps you'd better lie down for a while, you're clearly suffering some
    > sort of brainstorm.

    I'd just ignore that sort of post if I were you Kier. It's nothing more
    than a personal attack and contributes zero technical matter.

    Better off not wasting your time, it doesn't do anything positive.

  9. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:49:05 +0000, ed wrote:

    > I'd just ignore that sort of post if I were you Kier. It's nothing more
    > than a personal attack and contributes zero technical matter.
    >
    > Better off not wasting your time, it doesn't do anything positive.

    I guess I've been having a 'kick the bastards' weekend :-)

    --
    Kier

  10. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)" schreef in bericht
    > On Dec 1, 11:52�pm, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestow...@yahoo.com is a fake account
    >> used
    >> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

    > You can prove this???

    No he can't, Gary Stewart is a dead cunt!

  11. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Dec 2, 7:15 am, Kier wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:18:25 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    > > Kier writes:

    > >> More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
    > >> filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
    > >> is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
    > >> stop supporting these attacks.

    > > More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never

    > You keep saying this stuff - are you quite sane?
    >
    > > supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
    > > spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
    > > every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we

    > Your protestations of innocence are rather foolhardly. You reply to a post
    > like :
    >
    > Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.
    >
    > and you don't hesitate, not to condemn it as rubbish, but to attack *Roy*
    > for supposing it might originate for a notorious troll.
    >
    > > all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
    > > you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can

    > Erm, no. You are misinformed (or likely just being your usual malicious
    > self) I just loathe the kind of filthy personal attacks being made against
    > them. What silly 'secret enclave' are you burbling about?
    >
    > > share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
    > > happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA

    > You're really not quite all there, are you?
    >
    > > "knigliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
    > > bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.

    > Perhaps you'd better lie down for a while, you're clearly suffering some
    > sort of brainstorm.
    >
    > --
    > Kier

    Hadron's behaviour is indistinguishable from that of someone whose
    only purpose in being here is to provoke contention, disrupt, and stop
    messages like Roy's from being posted. Only he's a lot nastier than
    one would imagine without having seen him in action. Now he's trying
    to exploit your recent disagreement with Mark Kent. It's really an
    attack on you.

    I disagree with chrisv that you're doing a disservice by responding to
    flatfish, but personally I wouldn't engage in a debate with either him
    or Hadron. They both do a pretty good job of discrediting themselves,
    if you look at a small sampling of their posts.
    But I do think that blatant lies need to be corrected.

  12. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this. This
    is nessuno, I was setting up a gmail account for my wife to get her
    off hotmail. Now I'll have to create a new one, to avoid this one
    collecting garbage from wintrolls.

  13. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:34:01 -0800 (PST), jeanzotwo@gmail.com wrote:

    >Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this. This
    >is nessuno, I was setting up a gmail account for my wife to get her
    >off hotmail. Now I'll have to create a new one, to avoid this one
    >collecting garbage from wintrolls.

    No you screwed up trying to troll and shill up Roy Schestowitz.
    You've already been outed.

  14. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    flatfish wrote:
    > On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:34:01 -0800 (PST), jeanzotwo@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this. This
    >> is nessuno, I was setting up a gmail account for my wife to get her
    >> off hotmail. Now I'll have to create a new one, to avoid this one
    >> collecting garbage from wintrolls.

    > No you screwed up trying to troll and shill up Roy Schestowitz.
    > You've already been outed.

    Flatfish, you're an asshat. That looks like a genuine mistake to me.
    Besides, the message you just replied to was posted a minute _before_
    the one in which you supposedly caught a trolling attempt.

    --

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    Richie Spano

  15. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    * jeanzotwo@gmail.com fired off this tart reply:

    > Hadron's behaviour is indistinguishable from that of someone whose
    > only purpose in being here is to provoke contention, disrupt, and stop
    > messages like Roy's from being posted.

    Ya think?

    > ...but personally I wouldn't engage in a debate with either him
    > or Hadron. They both do a pretty good job of discrediting themselves,
    > if you look at a small sampling of their posts.

    --
    Tux rox!

  16. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    flatfish writes:

    > On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:34:01 -0800 (PST), jeanzotwo@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this. This
    >>is nessuno, I was setting up a gmail account for my wife to get her
    >>off hotmail. Now I'll have to create a new one, to avoid this one
    >>collecting garbage from wintrolls.

    > No you screwed up trying to troll and shill up Roy Schestowitz.
    > You've already been outed.

    I actually *blushed* when I read this thread. Talk about a big
    "whoops". Frankly I dont care who is who. But nymshifting to shill your
    own posts is real bottom feeder material. I know for a *fact* that Roy
    Schestowitz is behind Peter Kränkwonov" in order to try to suck up and
    "unearth" trolls and "anti linux" people. Poor bastard. He still has no
    idea what gives him away ((c) Wily Boaster)). How do I know? Ask
    Willy. He knows too.

  17. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Kier writes:

    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:49:05 +0000, ed wrote:
    >
    >> I'd just ignore that sort of post if I were you Kier. It's nothing more
    >> than a personal attack and contributes zero technical matter.
    >>
    >> Better off not wasting your time, it doesn't do anything positive.

    > I guess I've been having a 'kick the bastards' weekend :-)

    It helps when your boots don't have a curled toe with a bell on the end.

    But what a great example of "come here for a cuddle and "
    ..... "slap". Thanks for supporting my view,

  18. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Hadron wrote:

    > I know for a *fact*
    > that Roy Schestowitz is behind Peter Krnkwonov" in order to try to
    > suck up and "unearth" trolls and "anti linux" people.

    How do you know?

  19. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    DFS wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> I know for a *fact*
    >> that Roy Schestowitz is behind Peter Krnkwonov" in order to try to
    >> suck up and "unearth" trolls and "anti linux" people.

    > How do you know?

    He doesn't, naturally.

    It is another of his made up fantasies.
    You know, that "true linux advocacy" thingy
    --
    The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
    the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

  20. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:16:41 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:
    >
    >> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:49:05 +0000, ed wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'd just ignore that sort of post if I were you Kier. It's nothing more
    >>> than a personal attack and contributes zero technical matter.
    >>>
    >>> Better off not wasting your time, it doesn't do anything positive.

    >> I guess I've been having a 'kick the bastards' weekend :-)

    > It helps when your boots don't have a curled toe with a bell on the end.

    It helps when you are not an arrogant lying prick.

    What the **** are you smoking, you dip****?

    --
    Kier

+ Reply to Thread