Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3. - Linux ; Kier wrote: > On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:16:41 +0100, Hadron wrote: > >> Kier writes: >> >>> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:49:05 +0000, ed wrote: >>> >>>> I'd just ignore that sort of post if I were you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Kier wrote:
    > On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:16:41 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Kier writes:

    >>> I guess I've been having a 'kick the bastards' weekend :-)

    >> It helps when your boots don't have a curled toe with a bell on the end.

    > It helps when you are not an arrogant lying prick.
    >
    >> But what a great example of "come here for a cuddle and "
    >> .... "slap". Thanks for supporting my view,

    > What the **** are you smoking, you dip****?

    Just give it up, Kier. Hadron is a lost cause. Some people are just
    stupid, and there isn't much you can do about it.

    --

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    Luna Lane

  2. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

    > Kier wrote:

    >>> It helps when your boots don't have a curled toe with a bell on the end.

    >> It helps when you are not an arrogant lying prick.
    >>
    >>> But what a great example of "come here for a cuddle and "
    >>> .... "slap". Thanks for supporting my view,

    >> What the **** are you smoking, you dip****?
    >>

    > Just give it up, Kier. Hadron is a lost cause. Some people are just
    > stupid, and there isn't much you can do about it.

    Hadron Quark is not just "stupid". That part plays a role, as he feels
    inadequate, and rightly so
    He is also a filthy dishonest asshole, who can't stand others being smarter
    than him (or his even filthier wintroll comrades). So he tries to denigrate
    each poster who is pro linux, as he suspects that those are all smarter
    than him. Which they are, as it does not take much to accomplish that

    He also sides with the wintrolls here in cola, as he assumes (and he is
    right in that) that those in a linux advocacy group are, without any
    exception, extremely stupid
    --
    Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.

  3. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Peter KŲhlmann wrote:
    > Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> It helps when you are not an arrogant lying prick.

    >>> What the **** are you smoking, you dip****?
    >>>

    >> Just give it up, Kier. Hadron is a lost cause. Some people are just
    >> stupid, and there isn't much you can do about it.
    >>

    > Hadron Quark is not just "stupid". That part plays a role, as he feels
    > inadequate, and rightly so
    > He is also a filthy dishonest asshole, who can't stand others being smarter
    > than him (or his even filthier wintroll comrades). So he tries to denigrate
    > each poster who is pro linux, as he suspects that those are all smarter
    > than him. Which they are, as it does not take much to accomplish that
    >
    > He also sides with the wintrolls here in cola, as he assumes (and he is
    > right in that) that those in a linux advocacy group are, without any
    > exception, extremely stupid

    What does stupidity have to do with being in this group? I would tend to
    think that anyone in an advocacy group of any sort is probably
    opinionated (me included), but not necessarily stupid. Besides, there
    may be people who hang around just for the humor value. I know I find
    the trolls vaguely amusing at times.

    --

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    wm_walsh

  4. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

    >>> Just give it up, Kier. Hadron is a lost cause. Some people are just
    >>> stupid, and there isn't much you can do about it.
    >>>

    >> Hadron Quark is not just "stupid". That part plays a role, as he feels
    >> inadequate, and rightly so
    >> He is also a filthy dishonest asshole, who can't stand others being
    >> smarter than him (or his even filthier wintroll comrades). So he tries to
    >> denigrate each poster who is pro linux, as he suspects that those are all
    >> smarter than him. Which they are, as it does not take much to accomplish
    >> that
    >>
    >> He also sides with the wintrolls here in cola, as he assumes (and he is
    >> right in that) that those in a linux advocacy group are, without any
    >> exception, extremely stupid

    > What does stupidity have to do with being in this group?

    Read their rubbish. There is *no* windows advocate here in cola who could
    stand against a ****roch in an IQ test
    Do you really think that being a racist or fabulating about "gay linux" has
    any sign of "intelligence?

    I judge posters on the content the post *here* in cola. And there is *none*
    advocating windows who is not extremely stupid. This includes Erik
    Funkenbusch as well, as it takes quite some stupidity to constantly post
    rubbish like"dozens of root exploits"

    > I would tend to
    > think that anyone in an advocacy group of any sort is probably
    > opinionated (me included), but not necessarily stupid.

    Those have already left in shame. Which intelligent windows user would like
    to be associated with such scum?

    > Besides, there
    > may be people who hang around just for the humor value. I know I find
    > the trolls vaguely amusing at times.

    It has lost the amusing part long ago, when filth like flatfish started
    their deed
    --
    Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.

  5. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Monday 03 Dec 2007 4:34 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> I know for a *fact*
    >>> that Roy Schestowitz is behind Peter Kršnkwonov" in order to try to
    >>> suck up and "unearth" trolls and "anti linux" people.

    >> How do you know?

    > He doesn't, naturally.

    Quack really is a turd, isn't he.

    > It is another of his made up fantasies.

    Like his "active contributor to OSS projects" that he claimed:
    Subject: Re: Too bad!
    Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007

    > You know, that "true linux advocacy" thingy

    I don't know wtf Quack is smoking, but he's really lost the plot.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

  6. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >>> Hadron Quark is not just "stupid". That part plays a role, as he feels
    >>> inadequate, and rightly so
    >>> He is also a filthy dishonest asshole, who can't stand others being
    >>> smarter than him (or his even filthier wintroll comrades). So he tries to
    >>> denigrate each poster who is pro linux, as he suspects that those are all
    >>> smarter than him. Which they are, as it does not take much to accomplish
    >>> that
    >>>
    >>> He also sides with the wintrolls here in cola, as he assumes (and he is
    >>> right in that) that those in a linux advocacy group are, without any
    >>> exception, extremely stupid

    >> What does stupidity have to do with being in this group?

    > Read their rubbish. There is *no* windows advocate here in cola who could
    > stand against a ****roch in an IQ test
    > Do you really think that being a racist or fabulating about "gay linux" has
    > any sign of "intelligence?
    >
    > I judge posters on the content the post *here* in cola. And there is *none*
    > advocating windows who is not extremely stupid. This includes Erik
    > Funkenbusch as well, as it takes quite some stupidity to constantly post
    > rubbish like"dozens of root exploits"
    >
    >> I would tend to
    >> think that anyone in an advocacy group of any sort is probably
    >> opinionated (me included), but not necessarily stupid.

    > Those have already left in shame. Which intelligent windows user would like
    > to be associated with such scum?

    I think I had misinterpreted what you said. I had thought you were
    saying that _everyone_ in COLA, including advocates, was extremely
    stupid (and it could be argued that we are stupid for sticking around
    despite th troll infestation.)

    You are correct about the windows users here, though. They are idiotic
    trolls.

    >> Besides, there
    >> may be people who hang around just for the humor value. I know I find
    >> the trolls vaguely amusing at times.
    >>

    > It has lost the amusing part long ago, when filth like flatfish started
    > their deed

    Not so. Flatfish is scum, but the level of ignorance some of the trolls
    display can occasionally be hilarious.

    --

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    mr.macfeelme

  7. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

    >Can I add the "Doomed to waving around penguins with bells attached."
    >part to my sig or something? That's more than a little funny.

    Doesn't everyone do that? 8)

  8. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    Ben Miller-Jacobson writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Kier writes:

    >>> More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
    >>> filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
    >>> is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
    >>> stop supporting these attacks.

    >> More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never
    >> supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
    >> spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
    >> every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we
    >> all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
    >> you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can
    >> share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
    >> happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA
    >> "königliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
    >> bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.
    >>

    > "Share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity"?
    > I believe I speak for everyone when I say we can laugh at you trolls
    > from the comfort of our own homes, and, in all honesty, few people
    > would want to share bandwidth with Roy, considering how much he uses
    > (I do not consider it spamming, but there is a lot of it and no one
    > can reasonably deny that)
    >
    > Can I add the "Doomed to waving around penguins with bells attached."
    > part to my sig or something? That's more than a little funny.

    Feel free - Knock yourself out!

    --
    Emotions are alien to me. I'm a scientist.
    -- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3

  9. Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:49:01 +0100, Peter KŲhlmann
    wrote:

    >Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:
    >
    >> Peter KŲhlmann wrote:

    >>> Hadron Quark is not just "stupid". That part plays a role, as he feels
    >>> inadequate, and rightly so
    >>> He is also a filthy dishonest asshole, who can't stand others being
    >>> smarter than him (or his even filthier wintroll comrades). So he tries to
    >>> denigrate each poster who is pro linux, as he suspects that those are all
    >>> smarter than him. Which they are, as it does not take much to accomplish
    >>> that
    >>>
    >>> He also sides with the wintrolls here in cola, as he assumes (and he is
    >>> right in that) that those in a linux advocacy group are, without any
    >>> exception, extremely stupid

    >> What does stupidity have to do with being in this group?

    >Read their rubbish. There is *no* windows advocate here in cola who could
    >stand against a ****roch in an IQ test
    >Do you really think that being a racist or fabulating about "gay linux" has
    >any sign of "intelligence?

    Seeing as a recnt thread "Gays and Linux" now has 412 replies, more
    than all of Roys weekly postings all put together and then some,
    you'll have to ask the "quality posters" in COLA if they are
    intelligent of not.

    >Those have already left in shame. Which intelligent windows user would like
    >to be associated with such scum?

    I'm not sure anyone intelligent would like to be associated with a
    group that replies 412 times to an idiotic thread like "Gays and
    Linux".

    >It has lost the amusing part long ago, when filth like flatfish started
    >their deed

    No it hasn't.
    You are quite entertaining Peter Kohlmann, quite entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2