Name The Nymshifter - Linux

This is a discussion on Name The Nymshifter - Linux ; http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com...&output=gplain NNTP-Posting-Host: 84.75.251.100...

  1. Name The Nymshifter

  2. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On Dec 1, 4:50 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
    > http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com.../msg/87c33ee59...

    Roy Culley!

  3. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 13:52:22 -0800, cc wrote:

    > On Dec 1, 4:50 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com.../msg/87c33ee59...

    > Roy Culley!

    Get stuffed, liar.

    --
    Kier

  4. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 22:50:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
    wrote:

    >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com...&output=gplain

    Like shooting humans in a barrel.
    Watch the Linux advocates ignore it though.

  5. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On Dec 1, 5:05 pm, Kier wrote:
    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 13:52:22 -0800, cc wrote:
    > > On Dec 1, 4:50 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
    > >>http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com.../msg/87c33ee59...

    > > Roy Culley!

    > Get stuffed, liar.

    How can I be lying on a guess?

  6. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    cc wrote:
    > On Dec 1, 5:05 pm, Kier wrote:

    > > > Roy Culley!

    > > Get stuffed, liar.
    > >

    > How can I be lying on a guess?

    Kier's gone nuts after Mark Kent kicked him out of the cola gang.

  7. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com writes:

    > cc wrote:

    >> > Get stuffed, liar.
    >> >

    >> How can I be lying on a guess?

    > Kier's gone nuts after Mark Kent kicked him out of the cola gang.

    Why? Because he think's Kier is a sycophantic little lick spittle and
    Kent has no time for "yes men"? I doubt it. Must be another reason.

  8. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    * Nomen Nescio fired off this tart reply:

    > http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com...&output=gplain

    Answer: p5000011

    The posting host is a carnard; you won't find it through Google. You
    will find the posting account, though:

    vR4Qsg0AAACVLNhz-5t49gwqCyxUUBpC

    Two articles found in the Usenet archive at Schestowitz.com.

    --
    Tux rox!

  9. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    * flatfish fired off this tart reply:

    > On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 22:50:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
    > wrote:
    >
    >>http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com...&output=gplain

    > Like shooting humans in a barrel.
    > Watch the Linux advocates ignore it though.

    What, ignore a post from a Dizum Dip****?

    Ping: Mentally Ill Stalker Peter Mark Taticek

    Ping: Mentally Ill Stalker Nomen Nescio

    rec.music.artists.springsteen:

    Discussion subject changed to "Is Patrick Baldino retarded, or just a
    ****wit?" by Nomen Nescio
    Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This
    message will be removed from Groups in 4 days

    Looks like you're in good company, flatso.

  10. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    In article ,
    flatfish wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:05:00 +0000, Kier wrote:

    > >> Roy Culley!

    > >Get stuffed, liar.

    > You seem to have a problem with facts Kier.
    >
    > You have a reputation, even amongst "so called wintrolls" for being
    > reasonable and taking the low road when the core group of advocates is
    > taking the high road.
    > This is a good thing.
    > We don't have to agree on everything, but at least we can discuss and
    > offer some proof of our points.
    >
    > My advice to you is to take the messages as they stand, look at the
    > links, use a little common sense and decide for yourself if something
    > seems plausible rather than just denying everything.

    WHY WON'T YOU DIE#$%@#$%@#$%#@$

    -----yttrx

  11. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 17:28:38 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:05:00 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >>> Roy Culley!

    >>Get stuffed, liar.

    > You seem to have a problem with facts Kier.

    No, I don't what I have a problem with is types like you thinking that
    defaming a persons character without decent evidence is fine

    > You have a reputation, even amongst "so called wintrolls" for being
    > reasonable and taking the low road when the core group of advocates is
    > taking the high road.
    > This is a good thing.
    > We don't have to agree on everything, but at least we can discuss and
    > offer some proof of our points.

    Flatty, you're not discussing anything here, you're just causing trouble.

    > My advice to you is to take the messages as they stand, look at the
    > links, use a little common sense and decide for yourself if something
    > seems plausible rather than just denying everything.

    I've told you what I think. Is it possible the Culley and Parsonage are
    the same? Certainly. Is it proven that they are? No.

    --
    Kier

  12. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:14:03 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com writes:
    >
    >> cc wrote:

    >>> How can I be lying on a guess?

    >> Kier's gone nuts after Mark Kent kicked him out of the cola gang.

    > Why? Because he think's Kier is a sycophantic little lick spittle and
    > Kent has no time for "yes men"? I doubt it. Must be another reason.

    Hard to find a reason for me being kicked out of gang I was never in,
    ****hound.

    --
    Kier

  13. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    Kier writes:

    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:14:03 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Kier's gone nuts after Mark Kent kicked him out of the cola gang.

    >> Why? Because he think's Kier is a sycophantic little lick spittle and
    >> Kent has no time for "yes men"? I doubt it. Must be another reason.

    > Hard to find a reason for me being kicked out of gang I was never in,
    > ****hound.

    Rumour had it that you thought you were about to be "made" and arrived
    at Mark's gang hut with your hair brushed and your penguin badge all
    polished up only to get interrogated by Peter about your "motives" and
    were then unceremoniously dumped outside in the gutter with a Windows
    flag tattooed to your butt. Any truth in that?

  14. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:25:06 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:

    >>> Why? Because he think's Kier is a sycophantic little lick spittle and
    >>> Kent has no time for "yes men"? I doubt it. Must be another reason.

    >> Hard to find a reason for me being kicked out of gang I was never in,
    >> ****hound.

    > Rumour had it that you thought you were about to be "made" and arrived

    Where?

    > at Mark's gang hut with your hair brushed and your penguin badge all
    > polished up only to get interrogated by Peter about your "motives" and
    > were then unceremoniously dumped outside in the gutter with a Windows
    > flag tattooed to your butt. Any truth in that?

    Are you quite insane? Seriously. I'm exactly what I've always been - a
    non-technically-leaning Linux user and advocate, in no 'gang' that I'm
    aware of.

    --
    Kier

  15. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On 2007-12-02, Hadron wrote:
    > Rumour had it that you thought you were about to be "made" and arrived
    > at Mark's gang hut with your hair brushed and your penguin badge all
    > polished up only to get interrogated by Peter about your "motives" and
    > were then unceremoniously dumped outside in the gutter with a Windows
    > flag tattooed to your butt. Any truth in that?

    Interesting image. Does it have anything to do with the fact that
    "Goodfellas" was on one of the major cable movie channels last night?
    :-)

  16. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    yttrx wrote:

    > flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >> My advice to you is to take the messages as they stand, look at the
    >> links, use a little common sense and decide for yourself if something
    >> seems plausible rather than just denying everything.

    >WHY WON'T YOU DIE#$%@#$%@#$%#@$

    Really. Flat**** doesn't seem to understand that you cannot, on one
    day, be a lying, nym-shifting, fsckwit troll, and then, on the next
    day, expect you or your words to be treated with any respect.

  17. Re: Name The Nymshifter

    On 2007-12-03, chrisv claimed:

    > Really. Flat**** doesn't seem to understand that you cannot, on one
    > day, be a lying, nym-shifting, fsckwit troll, and then, on the next
    > day, expect you or your words to be treated with any respect.

    Some here will do exactly that. Some here do exactly that on a routine
    basis.

    --
    You're nobody's fool. You're a freelancer.

+ Reply to Thread