For sale in Albuquerque - Linux

This is a discussion on For sale in Albuquerque - Linux ; So you linux****s come out of your basements, buy this place for a lousy $ 83.000,= and develop a fantastic OS, like Bill and Paul did! http://www.carnm.com/jsp/listings/li...stingID=762720 -- Flame me all you want. **** off, piss off, piss on you, ...

  1. For sale in Albuquerque

    --
    Flame me all you want.
    **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam

  2. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:27:34 +0100, "Clogwog"
    wrote:

    >So you linux****s come out of your basements, buy this place for a lousy $
    >83.000,= and develop a fantastic OS, like Bill and Paul did!
    >http://www.carnm.com/jsp/listings/li...stingID=762720

    YAAAWWWNNN. Linux this, Linux that. You keep on repeating yourself you
    idiot, are you human?

  3. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    "Nomen Nescio" schreef in bericht
    > On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:27:34 +0100, "Clogwog"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>So you linux****s come out of your basements, buy this place for a lousy $
    >>83.000,= and develop a fantastic OS, like Bill and Paul did!
    >>http://www.carnm.com/jsp/listings/li...stingID=762720

    > YAAAWWWNNN. Linux this, Linux that. You keep on repeating yourself you
    > idiot, are you human?

    No "linux" in my message, just "linux****s", did I offend you?
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/linuxfux.JPG

  4. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "Nomen Nescio" schreef in bericht
    >> On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:27:34 +0100, "Clogwog"
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> So you linux****s come out of your basements, buy this place for a
    >>> lousy $ 83.000,= and develop a fantastic OS, like Bill and Paul did!
    >>> http://www.carnm.com/jsp/listings/li...stingID=762720

    >> YAAAWWWNNN. Linux this, Linux that. You keep on repeating yourself
    >> you idiot, are you human?
    >>

    > No "linux" in my message, just "linux****s", did I offend you?
    > http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/linuxfux.JPG

    ....and, you'd never capitalize linux like he accused you of doing.

  5. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    "relic" schreef in bericht
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> "Nomen Nescio" schreef in bericht

    >>> YAAAWWWNNN. Linux this, Linux that. You keep on repeating yourself
    >>> you idiot, are you human?
    >>>

    >> No "linux" in my message, just "linux****s", did I offend you?
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/linuxfux.JPG

    > ...and, you'd never capitalize linux like he accused you of doing.

    I WOULD *NEVER* CAPITALIZE linux, NEVER!!! ;-)

  6. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    Clogwog wrote:

    > I WOULD *NEVER* CAPITALIZE linux, NEVER!!! ;-)

    Yeah, better off just expensing it rather than using the capital
    budget. I mean, what sort of depreciation schedule would use
    on something that is constantly being updated and improved?

    Thad

  7. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >>
    >> I WOULD *NEVER* CAPITALIZE linux, NEVER!!! ;-)

    > Yeah, better off just expensing it rather than using the capital
    > budget. I mean, what sort of depreciation schedule would use
    > on something that is constantly being updated and improved?

    I don't think using "improved" is appropriate when you're talking about
    linux.

  8. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    some twit purporting to be chrisv

    (and still failing miserably) wrote
    on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:28:57 -0800
    <475490fd$0$25434$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:
    > thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:
    >> Clogwog wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I WOULD *NEVER* CAPITALIZE linux, NEVER!!! ;-)

    >> Yeah, better off just expensing it rather than using the capital
    >> budget. I mean, what sort of depreciation schedule would use
    >> on something that is constantly being updated and improved?

    > I don't think using "improved" is appropriate when you're talking about
    > linux.

    I don't think using "improved" is appropriate for you, either.

    ObMoron: Twit.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    /dev/signature: Not a text file

  9. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    > some twit purporting to be chrisv
    >
    > (and still failing miserably) wrote
    > on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:28:57 -0800
    > <475490fd$0$25434$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:
    >> thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    >>> Yeah, better off just expensing it rather than using the capital
    >>> budget. I mean, what sort of depreciation schedule would use
    >>> on something that is constantly being updated and improved?

    >> I don't think using "improved" is appropriate when you're talking
    >> about linux.
    >>

    > I don't think using "improved" is appropriate for you, either.

    Agreed. Use something more like "pinnacle."

    > --
    > ObMoron: Twit.

  10. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    some pinhead claiming to be chrisv

    (and still not getting it) wrote
    on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:12:57 -0800
    <4754b76d$0$25393$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:
    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    >> some twit purporting to be chrisv
    >>
    >> (and still failing miserably) wrote
    >> on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:28:57 -0800
    >> <475490fd$0$25434$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:

    >>> I don't think using "improved" is appropriate when you're talking
    >>> about linux.
    >>>

    >> I don't think using "improved" is appropriate for you, either.

    > Agreed. Use something more like "pinnacle."

    More like "pinhead".

    ObMoron: Pinhead.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #110309238:
    item * f(item *p) { if(p = NULL) return new item; else return p; }

  11. Re: For sale in Albuquerque

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    > some pinhead claiming to be chrisv
    >
    > (and still not getting it) wrote
    > on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:12:57 -0800
    > <4754b76d$0$25393$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:
    >> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    >>> some twit purporting to be chrisv
    >>>
    >>> (and still failing miserably) wrote
    >>> on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:28:57 -0800

    >>> I don't think using "improved" is appropriate for you, either.

    >> Agreed. Use something more like "pinnacle."

    > More like "pinhead".

    OK, "pinhead" for _you_ -- "pinnacle" for me.

    > --
    > ObMoron: Pinhead.

+ Reply to Thread