Brasero CD burner - Linux

This is a discussion on Brasero CD burner - Linux ; Has anyone used the Gnome CD/DVD burning GUI brasero? What do you think of it? TIA! -- Tux rox!...

  1. Brasero CD burner

    --
    Tux rox!

  2. Re: Brasero CD burner

    Linonut :
    > Has anyone used the Gnome CD/DVD burning GUI brasero? What do you think
    > of it?
    >
    > TIA!

    Yep, it's not too shabby at all. It' doesn't have all the geegaws that
    k3b has but it gets the job done handily enough. Full Gnome integration
    of course.

    Four outta five penguins.

    It'll earn the fifth when it takes an avi or mpeg and converts it into
    something that'll play on my crappy old DVD player with all the vobs and
    crap.

    --
    I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it.
    -- Edgar Allan Poe

    www.websterscafe.com

  3. Re: Brasero CD burner

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:44:59 GMT, Handover Phist
    wrote:

    >It'll earn the fifth when it takes an avi or mpeg and converts it into
    >something that'll play on my crappy old DVD player with all the vobs and
    >crap.

    Typical Linux.
    Nero does that and has done that for years.

  4. Re: Brasero CD burner

    flatfish :
    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:44:59 GMT, Handover Phist
    > wrote:
    >

    >>It'll earn the fifth when it takes an avi or mpeg and converts it into
    >>something that'll play on my crappy old DVD player with all the vobs and
    >>crap.

    > Typical Linux.
    > Nero does that and has done that for years.

    Good for it, but I dont use Nero. I'd rather be typical Linux. I don't
    want to use Windows. Period. The company that owns it is draconian, and
    I dont want to deal with them. I want to deal with the people who let me
    own and play with my stuff. Playing with MSs software in any way but how
    they want you to is illegal, and I have a wife and kids. My days of
    ****ing around and getting into trouble are over until my kids move out
    and my wife wants to do illegal **** with me. Neither of those are gonna
    happen anytime soon.

    --
    Did I do an INCORRECT THING??

    www.websterscafe.com

  5. Re: Brasero CD burner

    * flatfish fired off this tart reply:

    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:44:59 GMT, Handover Phist
    > wrote:
    >
    >>It'll earn the fifth when it takes an avi or mpeg and converts it into
    >>something that'll play on my crappy old DVD player with all the vobs and
    >>crap.

    > Typical Linux.
    > Nero does that and has done that for years.

    Typical flatfish. Take an app with a specific purpose, act like it is
    the only app around, ignore other apps that already exist with the
    capability at issue, and ignore the fact that Brasero is a 2-man
    project.

    --
    Tux rox!

  6. Re: Brasero CD burner

    **** the CD burner who wants to burn my ass? No lube, I love it ROUGH.

    --
    Are you gay? Are you lonely? I am. Drop me an email:
    Gary Stewart

  7. Re: Brasero CD burner

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:55:44 -0500, Linonut wrote:

    > * flatfish fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:44:59 GMT, Handover Phist
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>It'll earn the fifth when it takes an avi or mpeg and converts it into
    >>>something that'll play on my crappy old DVD player with all the vobs and
    >>>crap.

    >> Typical Linux.
    >> Nero does that and has done that for years.

    > Typical flatfish. Take an app with a specific purpose, act like it is
    > the only app around, ignore other apps that already exist with the
    > capability at issue, and ignore the fact that Brasero is a 2-man
    > project.

    Yup. Is it any wonder flatty is despised. The pity of it is, he *can* post
    decently when he tries - what a terrible waste of intelligence he is.

    I haven't used brasero myself, but I've heard good reports of it.

    --
    Kier

    --
    Kier