The Major Metropolitan Dallas News tells its readers how to use BitTorrent to

,----[ Quote ]
| I have a feeling you've already jumped to conclusions, but this was a
| FAVORABLE article. That's correct a FAVORABLE article to the masses about
| BitTorrent.

Why not? What about Linux? Is there something morally wrong with sharing? Must
it be assumed that all sharing is illegal? That YouTube is just "piracy"?

Swiss DMCA coming down -- 50,000 signatures needed to unmake it

,----[ Quote ]
| Who cares about about Swiss copyright laws? Nobody it seems, not even Swiss
| citizens.
| On the 5th of October 2007, the Swiss law makers adopted a new law to comply
| with the WIPO treaties. Thanks to the entertainment lobbies, apart from
| criminalizing DRM circumvention devices, you can now win a one year visit in
| jail if you share a copyrighted file on a P2P network.
| Did anybody hear about this new law ? No. Not even Swiss citizens. The media
| is quiet about this.

Illegalising DVD playback in Linux in more places? Is the 'retired' Billy
Gates /still/ going around the world lobbying for this?

Canada's coming DMCA will be the worst copyright yet

,----[ Quote ]

,----[ Quote ]