Linux Developer On Trial For MURDER-ing His Wife - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux Developer On Trial For MURDER-ing His Wife - Linux ; flatfish did eloquently scribble: > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:40:40 +0100, Hadron >> >>Sometimes I wonder if Peter is certifiable. In the old days I doubt he >>would have been given access to a PC. The best is that ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Linux Developer On Trial For MURDER-ing His Wife

    flatfish did eloquently scribble:
    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:40:40 +0100, Hadron
    >>
    >>Sometimes I wonder if Peter is certifiable. In the old days I doubt he
    >>would have been given access to a PC. The best is that either someone
    >>has "mimicked" me or Peter makes up names as he goes along. I have
    >>certainly seen HQ posts here which I never made. I suspect it was Roy
    >>but that's another story.

    > All of them are trolling under other names.
    > Sometimes to discredit you and I, sometimes to boost Linux.

    > Roy Schestowitz trolls on digg as CyberPhoenix.

    alright then flatfart...
    What other nicknames do I use? Hmmm? come on? Out with it.
    You obviously have all the answers...
    (Most of them made up)
    | in |good to you so far... |

  2. Re: Linux Developer On Trial For MURDER-ing His Wife

    spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    > flatfish did eloquently scribble:
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:40:40 +0100, Hadron
    >>>
    >>>Sometimes I wonder if Peter is certifiable. In the old days I doubt he
    >>>would have been given access to a PC. The best is that either someone
    >>>has "mimicked" me or Peter makes up names as he goes along. I have
    >>>certainly seen HQ posts here which I never made. I suspect it was Roy
    >>>but that's another story.

    >> All of them are trolling under other names.
    >> Sometimes to discredit you and I, sometimes to boost Linux.

    >> Roy Schestowitz trolls on digg as CyberPhoenix.

    > alright then flatfart...
    > What other nicknames do I use? Hmmm? come on? Out with it.
    > You obviously have all the answers...
    > (Most of them made up)

    You give yourself too much credit (as well as winning the Mr Logic award
    for being unable to understand generalities once more). You are just
    periphery. You know who "them" are. And you are not one of "them".

  3. Re: Linux Developer On Trial For MURDER-ing His Wife

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 16:13:11 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >flatfish did eloquently scribble:
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:40:40 +0100, Hadron
    >>>
    >>>Sometimes I wonder if Peter is certifiable. In the old days I doubt he
    >>>would have been given access to a PC. The best is that either someone
    >>>has "mimicked" me or Peter makes up names as he goes along. I have
    >>>certainly seen HQ posts here which I never made. I suspect it was Roy
    >>>but that's another story.

    >> All of them are trolling under other names.
    >> Sometimes to discredit you and I, sometimes to boost Linux.

    >> Roy Schestowitz trolls on digg as CyberPhoenix.

    >alright then flatfart...
    >What other nicknames do I use? Hmmm? come on? Out with it.
    >You obviously have all the answers...
    >(Most of them made up)

    I don't care because you are not a hypocrite spammer.

  4. Re: Linux Developer On Trial For MURDER-ing His Wife

    flatfish wrote:

    > All of them are trolling under other names.

    Where's the proof?

  5. Re: Linux Developer On Trial For MURDER-ing His Wife

    Where's the proof? did eloquently scribble:
    > flatfish wrote:

    >> All of them are trolling under other names.

    > Where's the proof?

    He's just projecting.
    As he always does it, he can't imagine anyone else NOT doing it.
    Bloody hypocritical bastard.
    | in |good to you so far... |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2