My ex-girlfriend Magalie (french girl) .. DoggyStyle in action - Linux

This is a discussion on My ex-girlfriend Magalie (french girl) .. DoggyStyle in action - Linux ; Hi all !! I hate this girl now (she leave me for a new boy sucks !!) When I was whith magalie , I succeeded has persuade it to film us in action. Here is the video : http://barronwhyte.free.fr/magalie.html Turn ...

  1. My ex-girlfriend Magalie (french girl) .. DoggyStyle in action

    Hi all !!

    I hate this girl now (she leave me for a new boy sucks !!)

    When I was whith magalie , I succeeded has persuade it to film us in
    action.

    Here is the video :
    http://barronwhyte.free.fr/magalie.html

    Turn that **** please , she's a bitch

    barron
    ++

  2. Re: My ex-girlfriend Magalie (french girl) .. DoggyStyle in action

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 04:12:19 -0800 (PST), baary
    wrote:

    >Hi all !!
    >
    >I hate this girl now (she leave me for a new boy sucks !!)
    >
    >When I was whith magalie , I succeeded has persuade it to film us in
    >action.
    >
    >Here is the video :
    >http://barronwhyte.free.fr/magalie.html
    >
    >Turn that **** please , she's a bitch
    >
    >barron
    >++

    If you're looking for hits you're in the wrong group.
    You're posting to a Linux group teaming to the rim with geeks.
    They don't have time for girls and haven't figured out how sex works
    yet.
    They are also very cheap and refuse to pay for anything.

  3. Re: My ex-girlfriend Magalie (french girl) .. DoggyStyle in action

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:38:49 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:30:12 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >

    >> If you're looking for hits you're in the wrong group.
    >> You're posting to a Linux group teaming to the rim with geeks.
    >> They don't have time for girls and haven't figured out how sex works
    >> yet.
    >> They are also very cheap and refuse to pay for anything.

    >More lying slurs from a despicable wretch. Speak only for yourself,
    >flatty, you're certainly not speaking about any of us.

    I figured you'd go for that site Kier.
    It seems right up your alley!

  4. Re: My ex-girlfriend Magalie (french girl) .. DoggyStyle in action

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:08:25 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:38:49 +0000, Kier wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:30:12 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >>

    >>> If you're looking for hits you're in the wrong group.
    >>> You're posting to a Linux group teaming to the rim with geeks.
    >>> They don't have time for girls and haven't figured out how sex works
    >>> yet.
    >>> They are also very cheap and refuse to pay for anything.

    >>More lying slurs from a despicable wretch. Speak only for yourself,
    >>flatty, you're certainly not speaking about any of us.

    > I figured you'd go for that site Kier.

    You figured wrong.

    > It seems right up your alley!

    More lying slurs from a despicable wretch. Keep in up, flatty, you just
    make yourself more despised.

    --
    Kier

+ Reply to Thread