[OT] Ping HPT - Linux

This is a discussion on [OT] Ping HPT - Linux ; ml2mst wrote: > They mix up lies with the truth to confuse and to cause as much damage > as possible. Indeed. But talking about your master Mark Kent or your lover Roy is not suitable. Please take your rant ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

  1. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    ml2mst wrote:

    > They mix up lies with the truth to confuse and to cause as much damage
    > as possible.

    Indeed. But talking about your master Mark Kent or your lover Roy is
    not suitable. Please take your rant elsewhere.

    > Excluding the so called "feeders", the real trolls on the cola trolls
    > list are a bunch of ****roaches.

    Again you disrespect your master Mark Kent by calling him a ****roach
    and a troll. Well, he is a troll but he is not a ****roach - yet. He
    will transform into one fairly soon.

  2. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    ml2mst writes:

    > Kier wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:59:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >>

    >>> You find nothing wrong in his posting about his Gay love affairs to a

    > What Gay love affairs? You seem to be better informed then I am.
    >
    > A 23 year during monogamous relationship can hardly be called an
    > affair.

    Affair of the heart.

    >> In a flip way, in response to trolling sneers directed at him . God, you
    >> are such a useless, bigoted, cowardly twit.

    How was I being bigoted. I don't care who puts what where in the privacy
    of their own dungeons - but I do care about they announce that
    information.

    > Exactly, those where totally made up nasty shrifts, hoping that the
    > troll was that much discussed that he would plonk me and so I could get
    > rid of him.

    That's double Dutch. i.e it makes no sense. But now you want Trolls to
    plonk you?

    > The problem with colatrolls is that they only see what they want to see,
    > the rest is ignored.

    As opposed to the COLA gang who are all stable, balanced and objective?

    > They mix up lies with the truth to confuse and to cause as much damage
    > as possible.
    >
    > Excluding the so called "feeders", the real trolls on the colatrolls
    > list are a bunch of ****roaches. Their motto isn't any longer "Where
    > would you go today", but "what Linux advocate will we torture today".

    Torture? I think you might be in the wrong group again Marti. Leather
    bondage and submissives is thataway ---> :-;

    --
    El matrimonio es como la muerte; pocos llegan a él preparados.
    -- Anónimo.

  3. Re: Ping HPT

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > Indeed. It is people like HPT, Mark, etc., that make it harder to get
    > Linux accepted. One of the big arguments often used is that while
    > Linux is free, there is excellent support available from the community.
    >
    > And when someone who is considering Linux goes in search of that
    > community, to see what it is like, they will run into people like HPT,
    > and Mark, and Roy. Are those people you want to rely on for
    > support? No.
    >
    > Linux is a small minority right now. A consequence of that is that
    > negative behavior by Linux users has a much bigger effect than
    > negative behavior by Windows (majority) users. It's exactly the same
    > situation that happens with different races--a black criminal does far
    > more harm to blacks in general than a white criminal does to whites
    > in general.
    >
    > And a Linux advocate who is incompetent, lying, hypocritical, and
    > immoral does far more harm to Linux and a corresponding Windows
    > advocate does to Windows.

    Interesting gob****e, eh, Timmy? Calling Linux advocates
    "incompetent, lying, hypocritical, and immoral", compared to criminals
    of a different race is borderline slanderous, would you not say?

    You of all people, the very one who disagreed with the FAQ posted at:

    in July 2006 thread:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....f74cc73f?tvc=1

    to justify your off charter rants?

    The problem with you is that you attack the messenger rather than
    address the issues being brought forth. Such tactics are really sad,
    indeed.

    Let us revisit the charter:

    1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy

    The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:

    For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
    operating
    systems. That single sentence is the one and only charter of the
    newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's charter is for the
    newsgroup as a place for supporters of Linux to gather to discuss
    Linux, for the betterment of the Linux community and the promotion
    and development of Linux. It supports this as a place for those who
    would like to learn more about Linux to come to learn from those who
    know Linux. It does not call for it to be a place where the anti-Linux
    propagandists to gather in order to discredit Linux.
    This is not an alt group. If you want to continue with your off-topic
    rants, recommend you post them in another forum, not COLA.

    --
    HPT

  4. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    ml2mst wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Thus, I gather that "clogwog" may be of Australian-Dutch
    >> origin.

    > Yup what a pity for Down under.
    >
    > Meaning the ISP's in his message headers are fake. I already
    > send an abuse report to orange.nl, they never reacted.
    > Probably because it's fake.
    >
    > So his account at xs4all.nl is probably fake to.
    >
    > I figured out there is a blog at clogwog.net which is actually
    > registered to one Tom Schuring in Australia. Could be him, or
    > maybe not. We will never might know.

    Since clog wog is slang, of fairly common usage to Australian
    Dutch culture, there is a good possibility that Tom is not the
    clogwog troll.

    If orange.nl or xs4all.nl seem not to respond, I would not give
    up. Those who supervise anonymising servers believe in freedom
    of expression, but not to support abuse. If you can convince
    others including yourself to send complaints, it will not go
    unnoticed.

    ISP's have access and means, communication channels that we do
    not have privilege to.

    Eventually he will reap the oats he sowed.

    --
    HPT

  5. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > If orange.nl or xs4all.nl seem not to respond, I would not give up.
    > Those who supervise anonymising servers believe in freedom of
    > expression, but not to support abuse. *** If you can convince others
    > including yourself *** to send complaints, it will not go unnoticed.

    Guffaw.

    Your nonsense is reaching epic proportions.

    You know full well that even if acted upon any "troll" who you wish to
    shut up can just open a new account elsewhere.

    So, why bother? Use your killfile and stop developing into Willy Boaster
    and His Amazing Filters.

    ps Willy, I know you are in love with me, so here's something Hadron
    Quark contributes to - it is one of several such projects :
    http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/...l-changes.html

  6. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:58:38 +0900, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:

    >Since clog wog is slang, of fairly common usage to Australian
    >Dutch culture, there is a good possibility that Tom is not the
    >clogwog troll.

    >If orange.nl or xs4all.nl seem not to respond, I would not give
    >up. Those who supervise anonymising servers believe in freedom
    >of expression, but not to support abuse. If you can convince
    >others including yourself to send complaints, it will not go
    >unnoticed.

    What is it about you Linux fools that you feel the need to TOS people
    all the time?
    You're a bunch of hypocrites.

    >ISP's have access and means, communication channels that we do
    >not have privilege to.

    They also don't like robot software being used to post streams of
    messages to blogs like digg.

    >Eventually he will reap the oats he sowed.

    You lose any credibility you have responding to a person who posted a
    shrine of Linux advocates, including Roy and who described
    sick,perverted sex acts that he and his now dead lover performed on
    each other.

    Sicko.......

    Do I have the wrong person?

  7. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    Roy Schestowitz schreef:
    > ____/ ml2mst on Saturday 01 December 2007 23:18 : \____
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >> What Gay love affairs? You seem to be better informed then I am.
    >>
    >> A 23 year during monogamous relationship can hardly be called an affair.
    >>
    >>> In a flip way, in response to trolling sneers directed at him . God, you
    >>> are such a useless, bigoted, cowardly twit.

    >> Exactly, those where totally made up nasty shrifts, hoping that the
    >> troll was that much discussed that he would plonk me and so I could get
    >> rid of him.
    >>
    >> The problem with colatrolls is that they only see what they want to see,
    >> the rest is ignored.
    >>
    >> They mix up lies with the truth to confuse and to cause as much damage
    >> as possible.
    >>
    >> Excluding the so called "feeders", the real trolls on the colatrolls
    >> list are a bunch of ****roaches. Their motto isn't any longer "Where
    >> would you go today", but "what Linux advocate will we torture today".

    > Filter them away. It'll prune the garbage out of COLA and leave you with the
    > substance, I don't see trolls posts, except for cases where people reply to
    > them and quote them too.

    Indeed I have them all filtered out by now. As you can see, I'm not any
    longer able to directly respond to the ****roach, because they are
    filtered out. If I respond to their lies and totally made up nonsense.
    It's because somebody previously quoted their crap.

    > 3 or 4 COLA trolls appear to be currently active in Digg.com, so I added them
    > to the blocklist. Again, it gets messy when people reply to the trolls. The
    > UNIX/Linux was gradually abandoned when the trolls left a mess. Don't ask me.
    > Ask others who used to participate there and left to spend their time
    > elsewhere (FSDaily has not been infected by Microsoft shills yet, unlike Digg
    > and even Slashdot, for example, where scum like Erik has been shilling for 10
    > years under an account he refuses to name).

    Yup I'm aware of the facts. I lurk COLA on a daily base, but most of the
    time I beware of responding.

    Isn't it ridiculous. I'm a devoted GNU/Linux user for almost a decade
    and we have this interesting group called comp.os.linux.advocacy. But
    you have to be very careful about what you write or else it will be used
    against you and even worst against fellow GNU/Linux enthusiasts.

    > But surely... Microsoft doesn't have shills. It calls them advertisers,
    > evangelists, and all sort of other things.
    >
    > Worry not. Kroes et al are on the case.
    >
    > EU cracks down on fake blogger astroturfing
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | But back to the web, and with sneaky marketing campaigns likely to be more
    > | effective than upfront marketing campaigns, what is stopping companies from
    > | simply risking it and continuing existing practices?
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11..._flogging_ban/

    Interesting ;-)

    > Microsoft's admission of shilling:
    >
    > http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowa...00/PX03096.pdf

    O darn, I've neglected slated.org this week and I haven't read "Do no
    evil Saturday" yet.

    Thanks for the interesting links, it's gonna be a looooong night ;-)

    Snipped the rest.

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  8. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:19:04 -0500, flatfish
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:58:38 +0900, High Plains Thumper
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Since clog wog is slang, of fairly common usage to Australian
    >>Dutch culture, there is a good possibility that Tom is not the
    >>clogwog troll.

    >>If orange.nl or xs4all.nl seem not to respond, I would not give
    >>up. Those who supervise anonymising servers believe in freedom
    >>of expression, but not to support abuse. If you can convince
    >>others including yourself to send complaints, it will not go
    >>unnoticed.

    >What is it about you Linux fools that you feel the need to TOS people
    >all the time?
    >You're a bunch of hypocrites.
    >
    >>ISP's have access and means, communication channels that we do
    >>not have privilege to.

    >They also don't like robot software being used to post streams of
    >messages to blogs like digg.
    >
    >>Eventually he will reap the oats he sowed.

    >You lose any credibility you have responding to a person who posted a
    >shrine of Linux advocates, including Roy and who described
    >sick,perverted sex acts that he and his now dead lover performed on
    >each other.
    >
    >Sicko.......
    >
    >Do I have the wrong person?

    To answer my own question, no, I have the correct person.

    Roy Schestowitz and HPT should be ashamed of themsevles for getting
    involved with such a deviant as ml2mst.

    Are you Linux kooks that desparate for converts?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....8024a298dee592

    >>> http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/h...-released.html

    >> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

    > This one:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

    At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    accomplish :-p

    Girly boyz (yak) :-(
    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com
    ************************************************** **************8

  9. Re: Ping HPT

    On 2007-12-02, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > Interesting gob****e, eh, Timmy? Calling Linux advocates
    > "incompetent, lying, hypocritical, and immoral", compared to criminals
    > of a different race is borderline slanderous, would you not say?

    That's nice. Now try responding to what I actually wrote, instead of
    your complete mischaracterization of it.

  10. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:50:03 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

    > On 2007-12-01, Hadron wrote:
    >> I advocate Linux more in a day than you could muster in your history of
    >> posting here. Parrot boy.

    > Indeed. It is people like HPT, Mark, etc., that make it harder to get
    > Linux accepted. One of the big arguments often used is that while Linux
    > is free, there is excellent support available from the community.
    >
    > And when someone who is considering Linux goes in search of that
    > community, to see what it is like, they will run into people like HPT,
    > and Mark, and Roy. Are those people you want to rely on for support? No.

    I think you are quite wrong about that. Certainly, they'll always be a few
    people whose contributions aren't of the best, but most community tech
    support types seem to be pretty good, helpful people in general. And don't
    forget, most of them aren't being paid to do it, either.

    > Linux is a small minority right now. A consequence of that is that
    > negative behavior by Linux users has a much bigger effect than negative
    > behavior by Windows (majority) users. It's exactly the same situation
    > that happens with different races--a black criminal does far more harm
    > to blacks in general than a white criminal does to whites in general.

    IN a sense, that's true. But that's really down to prejudice.

    > And a Linux advocate who is incompetent, lying, hypocritical, and
    > immoral does far more harm to Linux and a corresponding Windows advocate
    > does to Windows.

    Whereas the likes of flatfish and Hadron do no harm? If you're going to
    criticise Mark and others like him, surely you should also be criticising
    flatfish and co. The likes of 'mark.kent.is.owned' are actively malicious.

    --
    Kier

  11. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    Kier writes:

    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:50:03 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> On 2007-12-01, Hadron wrote:
    >>> I advocate Linux more in a day than you could muster in your history of
    >>> posting here. Parrot boy.

    >> Indeed. It is people like HPT, Mark, etc., that make it harder to get
    >> Linux accepted. One of the big arguments often used is that while Linux
    >> is free, there is excellent support available from the community.
    >>
    >> And when someone who is considering Linux goes in search of that
    >> community, to see what it is like, they will run into people like HPT,
    >> and Mark, and Roy. Are those people you want to rely on for support? No.

    > I think you are quite wrong about that. Certainly, they'll always be a few
    > people whose contributions aren't of the best, but most community tech
    > support types seem to be pretty good, helpful people in general. And don't
    > forget, most of them aren't being paid to do it, either.
    >

    >> Linux is a small minority right now. A consequence of that is that
    >> negative behavior by Linux users has a much bigger effect than negative
    >> behavior by Windows (majority) users. It's exactly the same situation
    >> that happens with different races--a black criminal does far more harm
    >> to blacks in general than a white criminal does to whites in general.

    > IN a sense, that's true. But that's really down to prejudice.
    >
    >> And a Linux advocate who is incompetent, lying, hypocritical, and
    >> immoral does far more harm to Linux and a corresponding Windows advocate
    >> does to Windows.

    > Whereas the likes of flatfish and Hadron do no harm? If you're going

    What "harm" do I do you cretin? I only josh with the one eyed COLA
    gang. I do a lot of positive advocacy elsewhere.

    I actively support and use Linux in Ubuntu and Debian forms.

    > criticise Mark and others like him, surely you should also be criticising
    > flatfish and co. The likes of 'mark.kent.is.owned' are actively
    > malicious.

    Criticising Mark Kent is a must. He is a fraud and a fairly odious
    character. He tries to get people banned from their ISP for disagreeing
    with him. He considers NVIdia's drivers "malware". He is clueless about
    computers and SW in general. He also thinks you are dumb.

  12. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 00:47:36 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > ml2mst writes:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >> What Gay love affairs? You seem to be better informed then I am.
    >>
    >> A 23 year during monogamous relationship can hardly be called an
    >> affair.

    > Affair of the heart.
    >

    >>> In a flip way, in response to trolling sneers directed at him . God, you
    >>> are such a useless, bigoted, cowardly twit.

    > How was I being bigoted. I don't care who puts what where in the privacy
    > of their own dungeons - but I do care about they announce that
    > information.

    So, you don't care a toss when Roy or Marti are slandered, when
    imputations are made about them (including that of being a paedophile, in
    one recent post), but you'll scream like a girl when someone admits to
    being gay and makes a passing mention of his physical relationship.

    What a hypocrite you are.

    --
    Kier

  13. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    Kier writes:

    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 00:47:36 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> ml2mst writes:

    >>> What Gay love affairs? You seem to be better informed then I am.
    >>>
    >>> A 23 year during monogamous relationship can hardly be called an
    >>> affair.

    >> Affair of the heart.

    >> How was I being bigoted. I don't care who puts what where in the privacy
    >> of their own dungeons - but I do care about they announce that
    >> information.

    > So, you don't care a toss when Roy or Marti are slandered, when

    I do not agree with any slander.

    > imputations are made about them (including that of being a paedophile, in
    > one recent post), but you'll scream like a girl when someone admits to

    I never saw that. I, generally, pay no attention to the slightly more
    off beat COLA wars.

    > being gay and makes a passing mention of his physical relationship.

    Scream like a girl? Me objecting to Marti informing us all how his now
    dead lover used to **** his brains out in a Linux newsgroup is wrong?
    Sorry. But thats the way it is. I don't want to hear about your sex life
    either. And I assume you are straight. Not that your lifestyle bothers
    me in the least.

    > What a hypocrite you are.

    It seems you are confused Kier.

  14. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:19:04 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > You lose any credibility you have responding to a person who posted a
    > shrine of Linux advocates, including Roy and who described
    > sick,perverted sex acts that he and his now dead lover performed on
    > each other.

    Stop spreading lies and slander, flatty.

    > Sicko.......

    Yes, you clearly are.

    > Do I have the wrong person?

    You are just plain wrong altogether.

    --
    Kier

  15. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:14:55 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:

    >>> Indeed. It is people like HPT, Mark, etc., that make it harder to get
    >>> Linux accepted. One of the big arguments often used is that while Linux
    >>> is free, there is excellent support available from the community.
    >>>
    >>> And when someone who is considering Linux goes in search of that
    >>> community, to see what it is like, they will run into people like HPT,
    >>> and Mark, and Roy. Are those people you want to rely on for support? No.

    >> I think you are quite wrong about that. Certainly, they'll always be a few
    >> people whose contributions aren't of the best, but most community tech
    >> support types seem to be pretty good, helpful people in general. And don't
    >> forget, most of them aren't being paid to do it, either.
    >>

    >>> Linux is a small minority right now. A consequence of that is that
    >>> negative behavior by Linux users has a much bigger effect than negative
    >>> behavior by Windows (majority) users. It's exactly the same situation
    >>> that happens with different races--a black criminal does far more harm
    >>> to blacks in general than a white criminal does to whites in general.

    >> IN a sense, that's true. But that's really down to prejudice.
    >>
    >>> And a Linux advocate who is incompetent, lying, hypocritical, and
    >>> immoral does far more harm to Linux and a corresponding Windows advocate
    >>> does to Windows.

    >> Whereas the likes of flatfish and Hadron do no harm? If you're going

    > What "harm" do I do you cretin? I only josh with the one eyed COLA
    > gang. I do a lot of positive advocacy elsewhere.

    So you say. Yet you support all kinds of dickheads who make personal
    attacks here in COLA. I disagree with much of what Roy posts, and his
    stance towards many organisation (like Novell, for instance), but I see no
    reason to allow disgusting personal attacks to be made on him, as if he
    attitudes to Linux advocacy was some sort of an excuse for behaving vilely
    towards him personally.

    > I actively support and use Linux in Ubuntu and Debian forms.
    >
    >> criticise Mark and others like him, surely you should also be criticising
    >> flatfish and co. The likes of 'mark.kent.is.owned' are actively
    >> malicious.

    > Criticising Mark Kent is a must. He is a fraud and a fairly odious

    Cricising his posts is one thing. Imputing such things as there is a
    paedophilic relationship between Roy and Mark's sons is totally and
    completely out of order - or do you think that is okay?

    > character. He tries to get people banned from their ISP for disagreeing
    > with him. He considers NVIdia's drivers "malware". He is clueless about

    I disagree with what he says about nvidia drivers. But in a sense I
    understand what he means when he says that - and he isn't the only one
    who has the view that binary blobs are bad. FDrom a very pure Free
    software viewpoint, they are

    > computers and SW in general. He also thinks you are dumb.

    So what? His opinion is incorrect, so doesn't affect me in the slightest.

    --
    Kier

  16. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:23:26 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:

    >>> Affair of the heart.

    >>> How was I being bigoted. I don't care who puts what where in the privacy
    >>> of their own dungeons - but I do care about they announce that
    >>> information.

    >> So, you don't care a toss when Roy or Marti are slandered, when

    > I do not agree with any slander.

    Obviously you do, when you answer posts that contain it as if they were
    genuine.

    >> imputations are made about them (including that of being a paedophile, in
    >> one recent post), but you'll scream like a girl when someone admits to

    > I never saw that. I, generally, pay no attention to the slightly more
    > off beat COLA wars.

    You never saw it? Are you expecting me to believe that? You replied to a
    post with that exact accusation PLAIN VISIBLE in the text.

    >> being gay and makes a passing mention of his physical relationship.

    > Scream like a girl? Me objecting to Marti informing us all how his now
    > dead lover used to **** his brains out in a Linux newsgroup is wrong?

    A flip remark directed at a troll, who insulted him, and you scream like a
    girl. If you hadn't whined about it so often, no one would even remember
    he had said it. Bit you drag it up over and over.

    > Sorry. But thats the way it is. I don't want to hear about your sex life
    > either. And I assume you are straight. Not that your lifestyle bothers
    > me in the least.
    >

    >> What a hypocrite you are.

    > It seems you are confused Kier.

    No, but you clearly are. And a hypocrite, too.

    --
    Kier

  17. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    Kier writes:

    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:23:26 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Kier writes:

    >>> So, you don't care a toss when Roy or Marti are slandered, when

    >> I do not agree with any slander.

    > Obviously you do, when you answer posts that contain it as if they were
    > genuine.

    You keep bringing attention to these claims against Roy. I don't. It
    seems that you might be a subtle troll after all.

    >>> imputations are made about them (including that of being a paedophile, in
    >>> one recent post), but you'll scream like a girl when someone admits to

    >> I never saw that. I, generally, pay no attention to the slightly more
    >> off beat COLA wars.

    > You never saw it? Are you expecting me to believe that? You replied to a
    > post with that exact accusation PLAIN VISIBLE in the text.

    But I didn't pay any attention to the nasty parts.

    >>> being gay and makes a passing mention of his physical relationship.

    >> Scream like a girl? Me objecting to Marti informing us all how his now
    >> dead lover used to **** his brains out in a Linux newsgroup is wrong?

    > A flip remark directed at a troll, who insulted him, and you scream
    > like a

    You think that is a "flip" remark? I really dont care what kind of
    remark it is. It, like claims of paedophilia, have no place here.

    > girl. If you hadn't whined about it so often, no one would even remember
    > he had said it. Bit you drag it up over and over.

    A couple of times.

    >> Sorry. But thats the way it is. I don't want to hear about your sex life
    >> either. And I assume you are straight. Not that your lifestyle bothers
    >> me in the least.
    >>

    >>> What a hypocrite you are.

    >> It seems you are confused Kier.

    > No, but you clearly are. And a hypocrite, too.

    How am I a hypocrite. Do I tell you all storied about who I ****ed here?
    No. I don't think so. So Kier. It seems you are a liar AND a troll!

    --
    Don't worry. Life's too long.
    -- Vincent Sardi, Jr.

  18. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 16:11:36 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:

    >>> I do not agree with any slander.

    >> Obviously you do, when you answer posts that contain it as if they were
    >> genuine.

    > You keep bringing attention to these claims against Roy. I don't. It
    > seems that you might be a subtle troll after all.

    Erm, no. Trust yo to think something like that, though.

    >>> I never saw that. I, generally, pay no attention to the slightly more
    >>> off beat COLA wars.

    >> You never saw it? Are you expecting me to believe that? You replied to a
    >> post with that exact accusation PLAIN VISIBLE in the text.

    > But I didn't pay any attention to the nasty parts.

    So? Surely then you should have igored the entire post as totaly out of
    order.

    >>> Scream like a girl? Me objecting to Marti informing us all how his now
    >>> dead lover used to **** his brains out in a Linux newsgroup is wrong?

    >> A flip remark directed at a troll, who insulted him, and you scream
    >> like a

    > You think that is a "flip" remark? I really dont care what kind of
    > remark it is. It, like claims of paedophilia, have no place here.

    You think a flip retort to blow off a troll is in any way the same as
    repeated attempts to smear Roy's character by suggesting he is a
    paedophile are any way comparable?

    >> girl. If you hadn't whined about it so often, no one would even remember
    >> he had said it. Bit you drag it up over and over.

    > A couple of times.

    Not just a couple of times.

    >>> Sorry. But thats the way it is. I don't want to hear about your sex life
    >>> either. And I assume you are straight. Not that your lifestyle bothers
    >>> me in the least.

    >>> It seems you are confused Kier.

    >> No, but you clearly are. And a hypocrite, too.

    > How am I a hypocrite. Do I tell you all storied about who I ****ed here?
    > No. I don't think so. So Kier. It seems you are a liar AND a troll!

    No, but you are clearly a hypocrite and a fool, as well as a bigot.

    --
    Kier

  19. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On 2007-12-02, Kier wrote:
    >> Linux is a small minority right now. A consequence of that is that
    >> negative behavior by Linux users has a much bigger effect than negative
    >> behavior by Windows (majority) users. It's exactly the same situation
    >> that happens with different races--a black criminal does far more harm
    >> to blacks in general than a white criminal does to whites in general.

    > IN a sense, that's true. But that's really down to prejudice.

    But it is a kind of prejedice that seems to take place in pretty much
    every group of humans. Consider what happens when a child is molested,
    for example. Most molestations are by straight men against little
    girls. Do these cause people to call for suppression of straight men?
    Nope. But if a gay man touches a little boy, a disturbingly large
    number of people see that as a sign that all gay men are just lurking
    around, waiting for a chance to snatch their little boys.

    >> And a Linux advocate who is incompetent, lying, hypocritical, and
    >> immoral does far more harm to Linux and a corresponding Windows advocate
    >> does to Windows.

    > Whereas the likes of flatfish and Hadron do no harm? If you're going to
    > criticise Mark and others like him, surely you should also be criticising
    > flatfish and co. The likes of 'mark.kent.is.owned' are actively malicious.

    Not being a Windows user or advocate, why should I care if a Windows
    advocate wants to do something that makes him/her look idiotic?

  20. Re: [OT] Ping HPT

    On 2007-12-02, Hadron wrote:
    > Criticising Mark Kent is a must. He is a fraud and a fairly odious
    > character. He tries to get people banned from their ISP for disagreeing
    > with him. He considers NVIdia's drivers "malware". He is clueless about
    > computers and SW in general. He also thinks you are dumb.

    Actually, he seems to think Kier is smart--that he's running an
    incredibly subtle and effective anti-Linux campaign that only Mark was
    smart enough to figure out. Kier is the Moriarty of Linux advocacy, and
    Mark is the Holmes (and I would not be surprised if that is how Mark
    actually thinks of it...).