Mark S Bilk and Tin Foil Headgear - Linux

This is a discussion on Mark S Bilk and Tin Foil Headgear - Linux ; Mark S Bilk wrote: > The only explanation that can account for this is that > "Walter Smeddler" is yet another of the hundreds of false > identities that Microsoft has created to use in its vicious > lying attacks ...

  1. Mark S Bilk and Tin Foil Headgear

    Post proof or **** off.

    Post proof or **** off.

    > Microsoft pays its agents to lie to the public

    Post proof or **** off, retard.

  2. Re: Mark S Bilk and Tin Foil Headgear

    "Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
    news:55630071d647aeb1120784fd6b8e2304@remailer.met acolo.com...
    > Mark S Bilk wrote:
    >
    >> The only explanation that can account for this is that
    >> "Walter Smeddler" is yet another of the hundreds of false
    >> identities that Microsoft has created to use in its vicious
    >> lying attacks against Linux

    > Post proof or **** off.

    Here it is.......

    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se...=Search+Groups

    Now YOU **** off retard.

  3. Re: Mark S Bilk and Tin Foil Headgear

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:56:17 -0000, "Gordon"
    wrote:

    >"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
    >news:55630071d647aeb1120784fd6b8e2304@remailer.met acolo.com...
    >> Mark S Bilk wrote:
    >>
    >>> The only explanation that can account for this is that
    >>> "Walter Smeddler" is yet another of the hundreds of false
    >>> identities that Microsoft has created to use in its vicious
    >>> lying attacks against Linux

    >> Post proof or **** off.
    >>

    >Here it is.......
    >
    >http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se...=Search+Groups
    >
    >Now YOU **** off retard.

    I suggest a good session with a search engine and 'bilk' as the key
    word.

    They coined the term tinfoil hat when he was hatched.

+ Reply to Thread