Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware! - Linux

This is a discussion on Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware! - Linux ; I just got this from Slashdot....Make sure and Whois the ip address. Also take note of the Browser ID information.... You boys are not too smart are you? Your new password is XXXXXXXXX Your old password will still work until ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware!

  1. Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware!

    I just got this from Slashdot....Make sure and Whois the ip address.
    Also take note of the Browser ID information....

    You boys are not too smart are you?


    Your new password is XXXXXXXXX Your old password will still work
    until this password is used.

    Go to the URL below to log in:


    (private information deleted)

    Make sure you then CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!

    <<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    If you have received this message without having requested it, it is
    because someone attempted to use your username or e-mail address. It
    was mostly likely an innocent mistake, and they are not getting your
    password, so you can safely disregard this message.

    Thanks.

    In case you get multiple emails you didn't request, the requester's IP
    was 193.82.129.70. Its user agent was
    "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007"
    (not that you should trust that value, but it might be interesting).
    In case that's a properly-configured proxy,
    the value of its X-Forwarded-For header was "193.82.129.70" --
    but don't trust that value unless you know a reason to (we don't).

    ************************************************** ***




  2. flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On 29 Nov, 19:02, flatfish wrote:

    > I just got this from Slashdot....


    It's interesting that if you try and create an account on slashdot,
    it'll tell you if that email is already in use on the system. One such
    email already in use is 'erik@funkenbusch.com' . I wonder what aliase
    he uses when going on a modding down jag ..

    You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    'erik@funkenbusch.com' , yet we have you replying, you've been totally
    made. I guess that explains your both total obsession with posting on
    a group you profess to despise. Yea that's right folks, fuddie and
    flattie have been posting here for the best part of a decade, he/she/
    it has to be a few screws short of a wingnut ..

    So, to summerize, that msg was sent to erik@funkenbusch.com,
    therefore
    flattie == fuddie, by the way, what aliases are you both using on
    slashdot ..

    Funkenbusch posts to slashdot ..

    http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...nkernbusch.png

    Flatfish's new account, did not exist yesterday ..

    http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...l/flatfish.png

  3. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:32:20 -0800 (PST), Doug Mentohl
    wrote:

    >On 29 Nov, 19:02, flatfish wrote:
    >
    >> I just got this from Slashdot....

    >
    >It's interesting that if you try and create an account on slashdot,
    >it'll tell you if that email is already in use on the system. One such
    >email already in use is 'erik@funkenbusch.com' . I wonder what aliase
    >he uses when going on a modding down jag ..


    Interesting.

    Flush the sewers and look what floats to the top.
    You blew it Dougeeee.

    I knew you would surface and despite Roy and Mark's obsessions, they
    are not into this kind of stuff.
    But you are, Doug Mental.

    Isn't it time for your medication?

  4. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Nov 30, 6:32 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    > On 29 Nov, 19:02, flatfish wrote:
    >
    > > I just got this from Slashdot....

    >
    > It's interesting that if you try and create an account on slashdot,
    > it'll tell you if that email is already in use on the system. One such
    > email already in use is 'e...@funkenbusch.com' . I wonder what aliase
    > he uses when going on a modding down jag ..
    >
    > You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    > flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    > 'e...@funkenbusch.com' , yet we have you replying, you've been totally
    > made. I guess that explains your both total obsession with posting on
    > a group you profess to despise. Yea that's right folks, fuddie and
    > flattie have been posting here for the best part of a decade, he/she/
    > it has to be a few screws short of a wingnut ..
    >
    > So, to summerize, that msg was sent to e...@funkenbusch.com,
    > therefore
    > flattie == fuddie, by the way, what aliases are you both using on
    > slashdot ..
    >
    > Funkenbusch posts to slashdot ..
    >
    > http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e.../erikfunkernbu...
    >
    > Flatfish's new account, did not exist yesterday ..
    >
    > http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...l/flatfish.png


    My own opinion is that there are at least two different people behind
    the recent nymshifting assault on cola, of whom the real flattie is
    the nastier, and I doubt that Erik is one of them. If it were worth
    the trouble, I'm sure it would be possible to learn more by a careful
    analysis of what they post. But it isn't worth the trouble. Still,
    there's no doubt that there has been a big increase in trolling effort
    on cola and elsewhere in the last couple of months, and they've made
    it a priority to shut up Roy. I never visit digg, but it sounds like
    it's also a major target for Microsoft astroturfers, who make it a
    worse tar pit than cola.

  5. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    > You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    > flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to


    Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.

  6. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    ____/ nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu on Friday 30 November 2007 17:18 : \____

    > On Nov 30, 6:32 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >> On 29 Nov, 19:02, flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >> > I just got this from Slashdot....

    >>
    >> It's interesting that if you try and create an account on slashdot,
    >> it'll tell you if that email is already in use on the system. One such
    >> email already in use is 'e...@funkenbusch.com' . I wonder what aliase
    >> he uses when going on a modding down jag ..
    >>
    >> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    >> 'e...@funkenbusch.com' , yet we have you replying, you've been totally
    >> made. I guess that explains your both total obsession with posting on
    >> a group you profess to despise. Yea that's right folks, fuddie and
    >> flattie have been posting here for the best part of a decade, he/she/
    >> it has to be a few screws short of a wingnut ..
    >>
    >> So, to summerize, that msg was sent to e...@funkenbusch.com,
    >> therefore
    >> flattie == fuddie, by the way, what aliases are you both using on
    >> slashdot ..
    >>
    >> Funkenbusch posts to slashdot ..
    >>
    >> http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e.../erikfunkernbu...
    >>
    >> Flatfish's new account, did not exist yesterday ..
    >>
    >> http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...l/flatfish.png

    >
    > My own opinion is that there are at least two different people behind
    > the recent nymshifting assault on cola, of whom the real flattie is
    > the nastier, and I doubt that Erik is one of them. If it were worth
    > the trouble, I'm sure it would be possible to learn more by a careful
    > analysis of what they post. But it isn't worth the trouble. Still,
    > there's no doubt that there has been a big increase in trolling effort
    > on cola and elsewhere in the last couple of months, and they've made
    > it a priority to shut up Roy. I never visit digg, but it sounds like
    > it's also a major target for Microsoft astroturfers, who make it a
    > worse tar pit than cola.


    They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone who
    is in Digg and they'll tell you. Regulars saw the shills and went elsewhere.
    All my comments there start at -3 or -2 because at least 3 accounts are being
    used to systematically mod down all my comments and bury my submissions.
    Personal attacks and outright slander are included.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
    http://Schestowitz.com | Open Prospects | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    Tasks: 137 total, 2 running, 135 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie
    http://iuron.com - knowledge engine, not a search engine

  7. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

    > On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to

    >
    > Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.


    I pity slashdot...

    --
    Kier


  8. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:


    > They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone who


    Seems like it's still there.

    --
    Kier

  9. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 18:00 : \____

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >
    >> They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone
    >> who

    >
    > Seems like it's still there.


    Without the people.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Open minds, open source
    http://Schestowitz.com | Free as in Free Beer | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    Cpu(s): 25.4%us, 4.1%sy, 1.0%ni, 65.2%id, 3.9%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st
    http://iuron.com - semantic engine to gather information

  10. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to

    >>
    >> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.

    >
    > I pity slashdot...


    I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for
    years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Open minds, open source
    http://Schestowitz.com | Free as in Free Beer | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    Cpu(s): 25.4%us, 4.1%sy, 1.0%ni, 65.2%id, 3.9%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st
    http://iuron.com - semantic engine to gather information

  11. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:


    >They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone who
    >is in Digg and they'll tell you. Regulars saw the shills and went elsewhere.
    >All my comments there start at -3 or -2 because at least 3 accounts are being
    >used to systematically mod down all my comments and bury my submissions.
    >Personal attacks and outright slander are included.


    You're nuts Roy.
    Why not show COLA the messages you posted about Digg being censored,
    Digg people being out to silence you and so forth.

    Here is one:

    ************************************************** *************

    http://digg.com/linux_unix/Is_Micros..._Up_Using_Lies

    By cstrippie on 11/17/2007
    1. Blogspam
    2. Not in any way related to Linux/Unix.
    3. "Poor me" rant is even lamer than what you post as Cyberphoenix.

    ************************************************** ***********

    Tell me, how does one get a -125 or so on a submission?
    Are you claiming it's not because people are sick of your SPAM?

    The real truth Roy is that people on Digg have a voice and that voice
    speaks for you when you say something reasonable and against you when
    you say something stupid.
    Of course you would like to silence those voices which is exactly what
    makes you a hypocrite of the worst order.
    You SPAm on and on about freedom yet you try to silence those who
    disagree with you.
    You're nothing but a phony, Roy Schestowitz

    Unlike COLA where you can spew your garbage and there is no
    accountability so you can do and say whatever you want Digg has a
    system where it is simple to gauge what people are thinking of you, or
    anyone else for that matter.

    And it's real easy to do.

    You just don't like not having total control and go paranoid when your
    comments get buried.

    Maybe if you went for quality instead of quantity you wouldn't be such
    a lightning rod?
    You won't though because you want your name and lame web sites
    splattered all over the place and the people on Digg and other places
    have figured that out long ago.

    COLA is a little slow on this but sooner or later they will figure it
    out for themselves.
    The fact that COLA has so few different people posting than it did 2
    years ago is one clue that COLA is dying.


  12. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:50:24 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to

    >>
    >> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.

    >
    >I pity slashdot...


    I don't bother much with them because mostly they aren't kooks and
    SPAMMERS.

  13. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:19:47 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____
    >
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >>>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >>>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    >>>
    >>> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.

    >>
    >> I pity slashdot...

    >
    > I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    > trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for
    > years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?


    If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
    he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
    really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
    perspective.

    --
    Kier


  14. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:20:28 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone who
    >>is in Digg and they'll tell you. Regulars saw the shills and went elsewhere.
    >>All my comments there start at -3 or -2 because at least 3 accounts are being
    >>used to systematically mod down all my comments and bury my submissions.
    >>Personal attacks and outright slander are included.

    >
    > You're nuts Roy.
    > Why not show COLA the messages you posted about Digg being censored,
    > Digg people being out to silence you and so forth.
    >
    > Here is one:
    >
    > ************************************************** *************
    >
    > http://digg.com/linux_unix/Is_Micros..._Up_Using_Lies
    >
    > By cstrippie on 11/17/2007
    > 1. Blogspam
    > 2. Not in any way related to Linux/Unix.
    > 3. "Poor me" rant is even lamer than what you post as Cyberphoenix.
    >
    > ************************************************** ***********


    I searche dfor that nym, on digg. Nothing came up. I wonder why that is,
    flatty...

    >
    > Tell me, how does one get a -125 or so on a submission?
    > Are you claiming it's not because people are sick of your SPAM?


    What spam is that, flatty?

    >
    > The real truth Roy is that people on Digg have a voice and that voice
    > speaks for you when you say something reasonable and against you when
    > you say something stupid.
    > Of course you would like to silence those voices which is exactly what
    > makes you a hypocrite of the worst order.
    > You SPAm on and on about freedom yet you try to silence those who
    > disagree with you.
    > You're nothing but a phony, Roy Schestowitz


    That's really rich, coming for a lying little troll who dare not post his
    mud-slinging lies under his own name.

    >
    > Unlike COLA where you can spew your garbage and there is no
    > accountability so you can do and say whatever you want Digg has a
    > system where it is simple to gauge what people are thinking of you, or
    > anyone else for that matter.
    >
    > And it's real easy to do.
    >
    > You just don't like not having total control and go paranoid when your
    > comments get buried.


    Roy's failings do not make your attacks any less disgusting, flatty.

    >
    > Maybe if you went for quality instead of quantity you wouldn't be such
    > a lightning rod?
    > You won't though because you want your name and lame web sites
    > splattered all over the place and the people on Digg and other places
    > have figured that out long ago.


    You still haven't produced the slightest evidence beyond your own rotted
    brain for that silly accusation. If you have any, let's hear it.
    Otherwise, shut the **** up.

    >
    > COLA is a little slow on this but sooner or later they will figure it
    > out for themselves.


    Figure *what* out, flatty? Be *very* specific or shut the **** up with
    your lying insinuations.

    > The fact that COLA has so few different people posting than it did 2
    > years ago is one clue that COLA is dying.


    AHHAHAHAHAHA! Yet you keep on crawling back here.

    --
    Kier


  15. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:21:33 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:50:24 +0000, Kier wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >>>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >>>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    >>>
    >>> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.

    >>
    >>I pity slashdot...

    >
    > I don't bother much with them because mostly they aren't kooks and
    > SPAMMERS.


    You don't bother them much because they would crucify your lying arse,
    flatty.

    --
    Kier


  16. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:17:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    >____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 18:00 : \____
    >
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>> They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone
    >>> who

    >>
    >> Seems like it's still there.

    >
    >Without the people.


    You're nuts Roy.
    Maybe *you* SPAMMED them away?


  17. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:00:04 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >
    >> They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone who

    >
    >Seems like it's still there.



    Of course it's still there.
    Read my response to Roy and whatever you think of me, it's the truth
    and it's the way Digg sees Roy.

    Roy likes a stacked deck, like here in COLA.
    He pretends to be for free speech and then brags how he gets someones
    account removed from netscape, not mine BTW. I am still very active on
    Netscape.

    Forget the names and look at the messages and at the same time use a
    little common sense.
    Roy getting a -125 rating and that's only one of them. There are tons
    of examples of Roy getting his wrists slapped by the digg community
    and you know something? They say the SAME THINGS over there that I,
    Hardon and some others say here.
    Of course he will claim it's us waging a war against him and I don't
    deny posting there. Flatfish is me, that's it I don't try to hide
    anything.
    Yet Roy and his mob have been reporting me over and over again to the
    digg people, and for what?
    Disagreeing with him?

    Look at my posts and see for yourself.
    Even with Schestowitz's following, my rating is STILL higher than his
    because others agree with what I say and have Roy and his SPAM machine
    all figured out.

    Roy doesn't like that so he branches on condition to his paranoid
    rants about people being out to get him.

    Go look for yourself.


  18. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:08:35 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:19:47 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >>>>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >>>>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    >>>>
    >>>> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.
    >>>
    >>> I pity slashdot...

    >>
    >> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for
    >> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    >
    >If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
    >he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
    >really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
    >perspective.



    It's about time you woke up.....

  19. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:15:03 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:20:28 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone who
    >>>is in Digg and they'll tell you. Regulars saw the shills and went elsewhere.
    >>>All my comments there start at -3 or -2 because at least 3 accounts are being
    >>>used to systematically mod down all my comments and bury my submissions.
    >>>Personal attacks and outright slander are included.

    >>
    >> You're nuts Roy.
    >> Why not show COLA the messages you posted about Digg being censored,
    >> Digg people being out to silence you and so forth.
    >>
    >> Here is one:
    >>
    >> ************************************************** *************
    >>
    >> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Is_Micros..._Up_Using_Lies
    >>
    >> By cstrippie on 11/17/2007
    >> 1. Blogspam
    >> 2. Not in any way related to Linux/Unix.
    >> 3. "Poor me" rant is even lamer than what you post as Cyberphoenix.
    >>
    >> ************************************************** ***********

    >
    >I searche dfor that nym, on digg. Nothing came up. I wonder why that is,
    >flatty...


    Because you are unable to perform a proper search?
    Try this:

    http://diggcomments.headzoo.com/Defa...user=cstrippie

    Don't hurt yourself now.....


    >>
    >> Tell me, how does one get a -125 or so on a submission?
    >> Are you claiming it's not because people are sick of your SPAM?

    >
    >What spam is that, flatty?


    Misleading messages, references back to his own blogs and websites as
    proof of his statements.
    The same crap he does here in COLA only the people in digg figured it
    out a long time ago which is why Roy claims there is a conspiracy
    against him.

    COLA is just a little slow


    >That's really rich, coming for a lying little troll who dare not post his
    >mud-slinging lies under his own name.


    In COLA?
    Are you nuts!

    With mentally unstable people like Doug Mentohl, Roy Schestowitz, Mark
    Kent, William Poaster, Ml2Mst or whatever his name is today only a
    true idiot would use a real name unless he had some agenda.


    >>
    >> Unlike COLA where you can spew your garbage and there is no
    >> accountability so you can do and say whatever you want Digg has a
    >> system where it is simple to gauge what people are thinking of you, or
    >> anyone else for that matter.
    >>
    >> And it's real easy to do.
    >>
    >> You just don't like not having total control and go paranoid when your
    >> comments get buried.

    >
    >Roy's failings do not make your attacks any less disgusting, flatty.


    Maybe, but in case you have not noticed, I'm not the only one who has
    Roy figured out.
    Someday you will figure out that his SPAM is self serving.


    >You still haven't produced the slightest evidence beyond your own rotted
    >brain for that silly accusation. If you have any, let's hear it.
    >Otherwise, shut the **** up.


    Use your common sense already Kier, why would Roy be so opposed to a
    journal?
    It would make for better advocacy, especially if hyper linked.

    >>
    >> COLA is a little slow on this but sooner or later they will figure it
    >> out for themselves.

    >
    >Figure *what* out, flatty? Be *very* specific or shut the **** up with
    >your lying insinuations.


    Oooooo I love it when you talk dirty to me..........


    >> The fact that COLA has so few different people posting than it did 2
    >> years ago is one clue that COLA is dying.

    >
    >AHHAHAHAHAHA! Yet you keep on crawling back here.


    Quantity is not needed for entertainment.
    Don Rickles is funny all by himself.
    So is Roy Schestowitz.


  20. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:15:42 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:21:33 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:50:24 +0000, Kier wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >>>>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >>>>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    >>>>
    >>>> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.
    >>>
    >>>I pity slashdot...

    >>
    >> I don't bother much with them because mostly they aren't kooks and
    >> SPAMMERS.

    >
    >You don't bother them much because they would crucify your lying arse,
    >flatty.


    Not true.
    I adjust according to the audience.
    Here in COLA I drop to kindergarten level because that's what lives
    here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast