Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware! - Linux

This is a discussion on Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware! - Linux ; flatfish wrote: > Roy Schestowitz wrote: >> cc on Friday: >> >>> How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site >>> nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys >>> hasn't he? Is he supposed to use the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware!

  1. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    flatfish wrote:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> cc on Friday:
    >>
    >>> How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
    >>> nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys
    >>> hasn't he? Is he supposed to use the same nym through all
    >>> websites? Didn't you post as cyberphoenix on digg as well
    >>> as royschestowitz, which is nymshifting?

    >>
    >> No, that's part of the slander (LIES) posted by Gary Stewart
    >> and the COLA gang, which has 'migrated' to Digg.com to post
    >> such Big Lies and repeat them over and over again.
    >>
    >> cc, I'm beginning to think you're truly part of the
    >> Microsoft Shills Gang. I'll add you to my filters -- for
    >> now.

    >
    > Yada yada yada...... You sound like a broken record Roy.
    >
    > You were caught red handed as CyberPhoenix and you know it. I
    > don't post articles like that YOU DO. It's your style
    > completely and you got caught because you are not smart enough
    > to cover your tracks.


    The same accusational style shows through, even through nyms.

    > You were too lazy to alter your robot posting script and you
    > got caught.


    Another accusation without substantiation.

    > So now you plonk another person. Who cares what you and the
    > other 3 Linux advocate loonies in this group thinks. NOBODY
    > CARES! And the fact your posts are ignored by all but your
    > shills (Mark Kent etc) is proof of your insignificance here.


    NOBODY = .NOT. ADVOCATES

    You just unwittingly admitted there is a campaign against Linux
    advocacy in this newsgroup.

    > There are a couple of decent Linux advocates left in COLA, I'm
    > surprised they are still here BTW because most of the good
    > ones have left.


    Again, it is your twisted definition of what advocacy is.

    > I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof
    > of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent
    > Linux advocate away from this group.


    Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there is no
    proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

    > For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from
    > 2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see how many
    > different Linux advocates were posting back then.


    The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which
    is a subset. However, even what is documented in that blog, put
    together by an advocate is not unique. Peter Kohlmann has kept a
    list convenient, just a Google away.

    > Now?
    >
    > Roy, Mark, William, HPT and Homer.
    >
    > Over and over and over and over and over again..... All
    > patting each other on the back.


    I cannot speak for Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent, William Poaster or
    [H]omer, only for myself. I post in what I believe in, which is
    Linux advocacy. My desire is to see Linux succeed in the
    workplace, home, classroom, laboratory, network control centre,
    manufacturing assembly line, appliances, etc.

    Much of what I see is the same old, worn, torn, baseless
    arguments against Linux by the same people. It is these
    including yourself, which has at times made COLA intolerable for
    some.

    It is you and several other trolls that keep perpetuating the
    same, erroneous and ill conceived anti-Linux posts over and over
    and over again.

    However, as each day passes, I find consolation in that these
    posts have become less disconcerting. Linux has already taken a
    foothold, and no matter how much corporate industry spreads its
    FUD, misinformation, monopolisation, etc. Linux is succeeding.

    It took a while for monopolisation to take place, but the market
    place and industry has shown the tide is turning, that Linux is
    succeeding. It will take a while to undo monopolisation, but the
    seed for the Open Source proletariat has already taken root.

    As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will rock you!

    --
    HPT

  2. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:42:17 +0900, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:


    >> I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof
    >> of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent
    >> Linux advocate away from this group.

    >
    >Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there is no
    >proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.


    All in good time.

    >> For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from
    >> 2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see how many
    >> different Linux advocates were posting back then.

    >
    >The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which
    >is a subset. However, even what is documented in that blog, put
    >together by an advocate is not unique. Peter Kohlmann has kept a
    >list convenient, just a Google away.


    Documented?
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAa!

    You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the tripe
    in that list....

    Documented by whom?

    And where is the proof?

    Just you and some of the other loonies backing each other up is hardly
    proof.

    Like I said, you jabonies can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone
    even 10 percent of what you write in those so called lists.

    So go ahead prove your statements HPT.
    Talk is cheap, like Linux.


    >As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will rock you!


    You haven't even begun to tilt me let alone rock me.

    I'm still waiting for the Gary Stewart proof,
    Go ahead, prove it.

    You certainly put a lot of credit in what others say, now back some of
    it up with cold hard facts.

    I offered to contribute to the charity of choice (Roy Schestowitz's
    college fund doesn't count) of the first person who could prove I am
    Gary Stewart.

    Ya'll ran and hid just like roaches do when the light is turned on.

    Like I said, talk is cheap.

    In COLA facts are few and far between.


  3. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    flatfish wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as
    >>> proof of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a
    >>> decent Linux advocate away from this group.

    >>
    >> Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there
    >> is no proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

    >
    > All in good time.


    The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

    >>> For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group
    >>> from 2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see
    >>> how many different Linux advocates were posting back then.

    >>
    >> The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented,
    >> which is a subset. However, even what is documented in that
    >> blog, put together by an advocate is not unique. Peter
    >> Kohlmann has kept a list convenient, just a Google away.

    >
    > Documented?
    > BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAa!
    >
    > You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the
    > tripe in that list.... Documented by whom? And where is the
    > proof? Just you and some of the other loonies backing each
    > other up is hardly proof. Like I said, you jabonies can't even
    > prove I am Gary Stewart let alone even 10 percent of what you
    > write in those so called lists. So go ahead prove your
    > statements HPT. Talk is cheap, like Linux.


    Interesting, I mentioned nothing about Gary Stewart; now all the
    flings of challenges, faulty comparisons with Linux, etc. At
    least through all your nyms you show consistency.

    >> However, as each day passes, I find consolation in that
    >> these posts have become less disconcerting. Linux has
    >> already taken a foothold, and no matter how much corporate
    >> industry spreads its FUD, misinformation, monopolisation,
    >> etc. Linux is succeeding.
    >>
    >> It took a while for monopolisation to take place, but the
    >> market place and industry has shown the tide is turning,
    >> that Linux is succeeding. It will take a while to undo
    >> monopolisation, but the seed for the Open Source proletariat
    >> has already taken root.
    >>
    >> As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will
    >> rock you!

    >
    > You haven't even begun to tilt me let alone rock me. I'm still
    > waiting for the Gary Stewart proof, Go ahead, prove it. You
    > certainly put a lot of credit in what others say, now back
    > some of it up with cold hard facts. I offered to contribute to
    > the charity of choice (Roy Schestowitz's college fund doesn't
    > count) of the first person who could prove I am Gary Stewart.


    Who said anything about Gary Stewart? You're importance is
    greatly overly inflated. I could care less. I was referring to
    Linux.

    > Ya'll ran and hid just like roaches do when the light is
    > turned on. Like I said, talk is cheap. In COLA facts are few
    > and far between.


    Very poor stated, and that by someone who continually nymshifts
    and hides behind free proxy servers and disposable mail accounts.
    You have no credibility.

    --
    HPT

  4. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 11:48:44 +0900, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:

    >flatfish wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>> flatfish wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as
    >>>> proof of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a
    >>>> decent Linux advocate away from this group.
    >>>
    >>> Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there
    >>> is no proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

    >>
    >> All in good time.

    >
    >The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.
    >
    >>>> For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group
    >>>> from 2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see
    >>>> how many different Linux advocates were posting back then.
    >>>
    >>> The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented,
    >>> which is a subset. However, even what is documented in that
    >>> blog, put together by an advocate is not unique. Peter
    >>> Kohlmann has kept a list convenient, just a Google away.

    >>
    >> Documented?
    >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAa!
    >>
    >> You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the
    >> tripe in that list.... Documented by whom? And where is the
    >> proof? Just you and some of the other loonies backing each
    >> other up is hardly proof. Like I said, you jabonies can't even
    >> prove I am Gary Stewart let alone even 10 percent of what you
    >> write in those so called lists. So go ahead prove your
    >> statements HPT. Talk is cheap, like Linux.

    >
    >Interesting, I mentioned nothing about Gary Stewart; now all the
    >flings of challenges, faulty comparisons with Linux, etc. At
    >least through all your nyms you show consistency.
    >
    >>> However, as each day passes, I find consolation in that
    >>> these posts have become less disconcerting. Linux has
    >>> already taken a foothold, and no matter how much corporate
    >>> industry spreads its FUD, misinformation, monopolisation,
    >>> etc. Linux is succeeding.
    >>>
    >>> It took a while for monopolisation to take place, but the
    >>> market place and industry has shown the tide is turning,
    >>> that Linux is succeeding. It will take a while to undo
    >>> monopolisation, but the seed for the Open Source proletariat
    >>> has already taken root.
    >>>
    >>> As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will
    >>> rock you!

    >>
    >> You haven't even begun to tilt me let alone rock me. I'm still
    >> waiting for the Gary Stewart proof, Go ahead, prove it. You
    >> certainly put a lot of credit in what others say, now back
    >> some of it up with cold hard facts. I offered to contribute to
    >> the charity of choice (Roy Schestowitz's college fund doesn't
    >> count) of the first person who could prove I am Gary Stewart.

    >
    >Who said anything about Gary Stewart? You're importance is
    >greatly overly inflated. I could care less. I was referring to
    >Linux.
    >
    >> Ya'll ran and hid just like roaches do when the light is
    >> turned on. Like I said, talk is cheap. In COLA facts are few
    >> and far between.

    >
    >Very poor stated, and that by someone who continually nymshifts
    >and hides behind free proxy servers and disposable mail accounts.
    > You have no credibility.


    Talk is cheap.
    You say a lot but you prove so little.

    Why not try and back up your statements with some kind of proof?
    Go ahead, eat your heart out.

  5. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Nov 30, 7:26 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ cc on Friday 30 November 2007 21:50 : \____
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    > > wrote:
    > >> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

    >
    > >> > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:08 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

    >
    > >> >> On 2007-11-30, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    > >> >>> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    > >> >>> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to

    >
    > >> >> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.

    >
    > >> > I pity slashdot...

    >
    > >> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    > >> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot
    > >> for years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    >
    > > How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
    > > nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys hasn't he? Is
    > > he supposed to use the same nym through all websites? Didn't you post
    > > as cyberphoenix on digg as well as royschestowitz, which is
    > > nymshifting?

    >
    > No, that's part of the slander (LIES) posted by Gary Stewart and the COLA gang,
    > which has 'migrated' to Digg.com to post such Big Lies and repeat them over
    > and over again.


    Well, that answers one question. What about the rest?

    > cc, I'm beginning to think you're truly part of the Microsoft Shills Gang. I'll
    > add you to my filters -- for now.
    >


    You can think whatever falsitudes you want to.

  6. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    flatfish wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ya'll ran and hid just like roaches do when the light is
    >>> turned on. Like I said, talk is cheap. In COLA facts are
    >>> few and far between.

    >>
    >> Very poor stated, and that by someone who continually
    >> nymshifts and hides behind free proxy servers and disposable
    >> mail accounts. You have no credibility.

    >
    > Talk is cheap. You say a lot but you prove so little.
    >
    > Why not try and back up your statements with some kind of
    > proof? Go ahead, eat your heart out.


    It is not hard to figure you out. Similar to a dog marking its
    territory, you leave your signatures. Much of it would be
    considered hearsay in of itself, and your use of troll tolerant
    ISP's have guaranteed you a presence. For now overall, you have
    hid your tracks well.

    You boast very proudly of your deeds.

    It is just a matter of time. Remember, Al Capone was not
    convicted of heinous crime such as murder, although law
    enforcement officials were aware of his deeds. Instead, he was
    convicted of income tax evasion.

    There is a universal truth, of which one LEO called "cosmic
    justice". Others have referred it to "cause and effect".

    http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/48500.html

    As you sow so shall you reap

    Meaning

    Your deeds, good or bad, will repay you in kind.

    Origin

    From the Bible, Galatians VI
    [WEB] Galatians 6:7. "Donít be deceived. God is not mocked, for
    whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."

    Very simply put, I am confident that your misrespresentations of
    truth, deceptive postings, innuendos and lies will eventually
    catch up with you.

    --
    HPT

  7. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:06:26 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:42:17 +0900, High Plains Thumper
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>> I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof
    >>> of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent
    >>> Linux advocate away from this group.

    >>
    >>Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there is no
    >>proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

    >
    > All in good time.


    Don't pull that crap again, flatty. Either put up or shut up.

    >
    >>> For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from
    >>> 2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see how many
    >>> different Linux advocates were posting back then.

    >>
    >>The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which
    >>is a subset. However, even what is documented in that blog, put
    >>together by an advocate is not unique. Peter Kohlmann has kept a
    >>list convenient, just a Google away.

    >
    > Documented?
    > BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAa!
    >
    > You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the tripe
    > in that list....
    >
    > Documented by whom?
    >
    > And where is the proof?
    >
    > Just you and some of the other loonies backing each other up is hardly
    > proof.
    >
    > Like I said, you jabonies can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone
    > even 10 percent of what you write in those so called lists.
    >
    > So go ahead prove your statements HPT.
    > Talk is cheap, like Linux.


    Why should anyone prove it, when you won't come clean on your own
    sillylies? NOt to mention, you give yourself away with every nym - you
    can't help being exactly what you are, repeating the same nonsense under
    every flase name. Sticks out a mile.

    >
    >
    >>As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will rock you!

    >
    > You haven't even begun to tilt me let alone rock me.
    >
    > I'm still waiting for the Gary Stewart proof,
    > Go ahead, prove it.


    Prove your accusations against Roy.

    >
    > You certainly put a lot of credit in what others say, now back some of
    > it up with cold hard facts.
    >
    > I offered to contribute to the charity of choice (Roy Schestowitz's
    > college fund doesn't count) of the first person who could prove I am
    > Gary Stewart.
    >
    > Ya'll ran and hid just like roaches do when the light is turned on.
    >
    > Like I said, talk is cheap.
    >
    > In COLA facts are few and far between.


    YOu should know, you're the biggest fraud here.

    --
    Kier


  8. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:03:54 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 00:27:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >
    >>____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 20:51 : \____
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:44:25 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 2007-11-30, Kier wrote:
    >>>>> Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.
    >>>>
    >>>> Hey, you are right. It looks like CyberPhoenix is gone. That was an
    >>>> interesting one. It didn't comment much, but submitted a lot of stories
    >>>> to the Linux section. They were almost always about Microsoft, but
    >>>> never said "Microsoft". The usual term was "Abusive Monopolist".
    >>>>
    >>>> The summaries for those submissions usually looked like something 7
    >>>> would write, if 7 decided to write actual English.
    >>>
    >>> Maybe it was him.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> The few times CyberPhoenix did comment, the comment was in that style.
    >>>> It would mention "Abusive Monopolist" and generally be incoherent.
    >>>
    >>> That doesn't really sound very much like Roy. He's usually reasonable
    >>> coherent, for a start, if occasionally rather badly-spelled. And why use a
    >>> nym? It's not his style.

    >>
    >>It's not me, but Timmy and the Gang (the COLA trolls came to Digg) repeated
    >>this accusation time after time to create the Big Lie.
    >>
    >>End of story.

    >
    > Stop lying Roy.
    > The format, the articles, the words in the posts, the Microsoft hate
    > etc all match up perfectly with your style.
    >
    > And BTW if it wasn't you why does it no longer exist after you were
    > outed?
    > Coincidence?
    > I don;t think so.
    > You got caught and anyone looking up those articles in Google will
    > spot your style a mile away.


    And then you wonder how we catch *YOU*.

    --
    Kier


  9. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Saturday 01 Dec 2007 5:09 am, High Plains Thumper wrote in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > flatfish wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>> flatfish wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Ya'll ran and hid just like roaches do when the light is
    >>>> turned on. Like I said, talk is cheap. In COLA facts are
    >>>> few and far between.
    >>>
    >>> Very poor stated, and that by someone who continually
    >>> nymshifts and hides behind free proxy servers and disposable
    >>> mail accounts. You have no credibility.

    >>
    >> Talk is cheap. You say a lot but you prove so little.
    >>
    >> Why not try and back up your statements with some kind of
    >> proof? Go ahead, eat your heart out.

    >
    > It is not hard to figure you out. Similar to a dog marking its
    > territory, you leave your signatures. Much of it would be
    > considered hearsay in of itself, and your use of troll tolerant
    > ISP's have guaranteed you a presence. For now overall, you have
    > hid your tracks well.


    He has no idea what gives him away, he's phishing for clues. As you say, he
    leaves signatures in his posts. They are like fingerprints.


    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3
    Linux systems: Kubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" amd64,
    Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007.

  10. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:32:20 -0800 (PST), Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > On 29 Nov, 19:02, flatfish wrote:
    >
    >> I just got this from Slashdot....

    >
    > It's interesting that if you try and create an account on slashdot,
    > it'll tell you if that email is already in use on the system. One such
    > email already in use is 'erik@funkenbusch.com' . I wonder what aliase
    > he uses when going on a modding down jag ..


    You're nucking futz Duh!g. I've been on Slashdot for close to 10 years. I
    have a 6 digit slashdot ID. Lower 6 digits at that. No, i'm not going to
    tell you my username or number.

    > You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    > flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    > 'erik@funkenbusch.com' , yet we have you replying, you've been totally
    > made. I guess that explains your both total obsession with posting on
    > a group you profess to despise. Yea that's right folks, fuddie and
    > flattie have been posting here for the best part of a decade, he/she/
    > it has to be a few screws short of a wingnut ..


    Sorry, i've not received any messages about changing passwords from
    slashdot. It might have been caught in my spam filter, so I wouldn't even
    notice. However...

    > So, to summerize, that msg was sent to erik@funkenbusch.com,
    > therefore
    > flattie == fuddie, by the way, what aliases are you both using on
    > slashdot ..
    >
    > Funkenbusch posts to slashdot ..
    >
    > http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...nkernbusch.png
    >
    > Flatfish's new account, did not exist yesterday ..
    >
    > http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...l/flatfish.png


    You're contradicting yourself. How would you know if flatfish had an
    account "before yesterday" if you hadn't tried yesterday? That clearly
    shows that you did, in fact, try to change his password just like he claims
    you did.

    Get a life Duh!g.

  11. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:23:10 -0600, Erik Funkenbusch
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:32:20 -0800 (PST), Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >
    >> On 29 Nov, 19:02, flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >>> I just got this from Slashdot....

    >>
    >> It's interesting that if you try and create an account on slashdot,
    >> it'll tell you if that email is already in use on the system. One such
    >> email already in use is 'erik@funkenbusch.com' . I wonder what aliase
    >> he uses when going on a modding down jag ..

    >
    >You're nucking futz Duh!g. I've been on Slashdot for close to 10 years. I
    >have a 6 digit slashdot ID. Lower 6 digits at that. No, i'm not going to
    >tell you my username or number.
    >
    >> You couldn't have got that from slashdot as up until yesterday
    >> flatfish didn't have an account on slashdot. That msg was sent to
    >> 'erik@funkenbusch.com' , yet we have you replying, you've been totally
    >> made. I guess that explains your both total obsession with posting on
    >> a group you profess to despise. Yea that's right folks, fuddie and
    >> flattie have been posting here for the best part of a decade, he/she/
    >> it has to be a few screws short of a wingnut ..

    >
    >Sorry, i've not received any messages about changing passwords from
    >slashdot. It might have been caught in my spam filter, so I wouldn't even
    >notice. However...
    >
    >> So, to summerize, that msg was sent to erik@funkenbusch.com,
    >> therefore
    >> flattie == fuddie, by the way, what aliases are you both using on
    >> slashdot ..
    >>
    >> Funkenbusch posts to slashdot ..
    >>
    >> http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...nkernbusch.png
    >>
    >> Flatfish's new account, did not exist yesterday ..
    >>
    >> http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...l/flatfish.png

    >
    >You're contradicting yourself. How would you know if flatfish had an
    >account "before yesterday" if you hadn't tried yesterday? That clearly
    >shows that you did, in fact, try to change his password just like he claims
    >you did.
    >
    >Get a life Duh!g.


    Exactly!
    I was hoping one of so called unbiased Linux advocates would pick up
    that last little gem, but as usual they ignore any bad press for their
    club and Linux as well.

    Whatever I think of Roy, Mark and Willy, stealing peoples id's and
    passwords is just not their style.
    IOW they are above that.

    Mentohl however has done this in the past and will probably continue
    to do it.

    Yea dougeee is on the loose again probably because he ran out of meds.

  12. fuddie admits to trolling ..

    On 1 Dec, 17:23, Erik slashdot troll Funkenbusch wrote:

    > I've been on Slashdot for close to 10 years. I have a 6 digit slashdot ID. Lower 6 digits at that. No, i'm not going to tell you my username or number.


    > Sorry, i've not received any messages about changing passwords from slashdot. It might have been caught in my spam filter, so I wouldn't even notice. However...


    wriggle, wriggle fuddie ...

    > Get a life Duh!g.


    Who else uses Duh!g here ..

  13. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    flatfish wrote:
    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:42:17 +0900, High Plains Thumper
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>> I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof
    >>> of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent
    >>> Linux advocate away from this group.

    >> Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there is no
    >> proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

    >
    > All in good time.
    >
    >>> For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from
    >>> 2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see how many
    >>> different Linux advocates were posting back then.

    >> The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which
    >> is a subset. However, even what is documented in that blog, put
    >> together by an advocate is not unique. Peter Kohlmann has kept a
    >> list convenient, just a Google away.

    >
    > Documented?
    > BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAa!
    >
    > You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the tripe
    > in that list....
    >
    > Documented by whom?
    >
    > And where is the proof?
    >
    > Just you and some of the other loonies backing each other up is hardly
    > proof.


    This argument applies even better when you use your hundreds of nyms to
    gang up on advocates.

    > Like I said, you jabonies can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone
    > even 10 percent of what you write in those so called lists.
    >
    > So go ahead prove your statements HPT.
    > Talk is cheap, like Linux.


    Odd. You seamed proud of all the entries in that list (as well as the
    fact that you have the troll nature in general) when I set up fortune
    to print one of your nyms at random. Get your opinions straight.

    >> As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will rock you!

    >
    > You haven't even begun to tilt me let alone rock me.
    >
    > I'm still waiting for the Gary Stewart proof,
    > Go ahead, prove it.
    >
    > You certainly put a lot of credit in what others say, now back some of
    > it up with cold hard facts.
    >
    > I offered to contribute to the charity of choice (Roy Schestowitz's
    > college fund doesn't count) of the first person who could prove I am
    > Gary Stewart.


    A little like offering a prize to prove that I am not really a magical
    sentient turnip, created and wired directly into the internet by the
    Flying Spagetti Monster.

    Prove it, I dare you.

    > Ya'll ravn and hid just like roaches do when the light is turned on.
    >
    > Like I said, talk is cheap.
    >
    > In COLA facts are few and far between.


    Yeah, they tend to get buried under the troll excrement.



    --

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    Fawn Lebowitz

  14. Re: fuddie admits to trolling ..

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:52:00 -0800 (PST), Doug Mentohl
    wrote:

    >On 1 Dec, 17:23, Erik slashdot troll Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> I've been on Slashdot for close to 10 years. I have a 6 digit slashdot ID. Lower 6 digits at that. No, i'm not going to tell you my username or number.

    >
    >> Sorry, i've not received any messages about changing passwords from slashdot. It might have been caught in my spam filter, so I wouldn't even notice. However...

    >
    >wriggle, wriggle fuddie ...
    >
    >> Get a life Duh!g.

    >
    >Who else uses Duh!g here ..


    Give it up dougggiee, you've been made.

    You're not even smart enough to cover your tracks and all of your
    attempts at deflecting the focus off your ineptitude are futile.

    Besides I doubt Erik gives a hoot about you, and neither do I,
    Douugggie.


  15. Re: fuddie admits to trolling ..

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:52:00 -0800 (PST), Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > On 1 Dec, 17:23, Erik slashdot troll Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> I've been on Slashdot for close to 10 years. I have a 6 digit slashdot ID. Lower 6 digits at that. No, i'm not going to tell you my username or number.

    >
    >> Sorry, i've not received any messages about changing passwords from slashdot. It might have been caught in my spam filter, so I wouldn't even notice. However...

    >
    > wriggle, wriggle fuddie ...
    >
    >> Get a life Duh!g.

    >
    > Who else uses Duh!g here ..


    It's truly amazing the extent to which you continually prove that you have
    absolutely ZERO logic or reasoning skills.

    How, pray tell, does what I said above constitute "admit[ing] to trolling"?

  16. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    flatfish wrote:

    > whatever you think of me, it's the truth


    !!!


    > someones account removed from netscape, not mine BTW. I am still very
    > active on Netscape.


    Where's the proof?


    > Of course he will claim it's us waging a war against him


    "BTW get ready for the Roy brigade to go into attack mode against me."
    --tinfoil hatfish (11/28/07)
    news:sl4sk3l94mpqafvj4top1qo5p74c2lmkgq@4ax.com


    > and I don't deny posting there. Flatfish is me, that's it I don't try
    > to hide anything.


    Where's the proof?


    > Roy doesn't like that so he branches on condition to his paranoid
    > rants about people being out to get him.


    "BTW get ready for the Roy brigade to go into attack mode against me."
    --tinfoil hatfish (11/28/07)
    news:sl4sk3l94mpqafvj4top1qo5p74c2lmkgq@4ax.com

  17. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    flatfish wrote:

    > I don't post articles like that



    Where's the proof?

  18. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

    >>> The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which
    >>> is a subset. However, even what is documented in that blog, put
    >>> together by an advocate is not unique. Peter Kohlmann has kept a
    >>> list convenient, just a Google away.

    >>
    >> Documented?
    >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAa!
    >>
    >> You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the tripe
    >> in that list....
    >>
    >> Documented by whom?
    >>
    >> And where is the proof?
    >>
    >> Just you and some of the other loonies backing each other up is hardly
    >> proof.

    >
    >This argument applies even better when you use your hundreds of nyms to
    >gang up on advocates.


    Notice that the POS never actually denies using *many* of the names on
    Peter's list. He may deny that he's used them *all*, and I've no
    doubt there's some errors in the list, but he does not deny that
    *many* of them are indeed he.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3