Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware! - Linux

This is a discussion on Daeron, Roy or Mark trying to hack accounts again. Beware! - Linux ; On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:31:26 -0500, flatfish wrote: > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:08:35 +0000, Kier wrote: > >>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:19:47 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: >> >>> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

  1. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:31:26 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:08:35 +0000, Kier wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:19:47 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

    >>> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >>> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for
    >>> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    >>If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
    >>he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
    >>really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
    >>perspective.

    > It's about time you woke up.....

    It's about time you SHUT up.

    --
    Kier

  2. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:46:25 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:31:26 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    >>>If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
    >>>he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
    >>>really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
    >>>perspective.

    >> It's about time you woke up.....

    >It's about time you SHUT up.

    Do you drink?
    You seem to get nastier as the day progresses.
    Just wondering....

  3. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:43:23 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:15:03 +0000, Kier wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:20:28 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    >>> You're nuts Roy.
    >>> Why not show COLA the messages you posted about Digg being censored,
    >>> Digg people being out to silence you and so forth.
    >>>
    >>> Here is one:
    >>>
    >>> ************************************************** *************
    >>>
    >>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Is_Micros..._Up_Using_Lies
    >>>
    >>> By cstrippie on 11/17/2007
    >>> 1. Blogspam
    >>> 2. Not in any way related to Linux/Unix.
    >>> 3. "Poor me" rant is even lamer than what you post as Cyberphoenix.
    >>>
    >>> ************************************************** ***********

    >>I searche dfor that nym, on digg. Nothing came up. I wonder why that is,
    >>flatty...

    > Because you are unable to perform a proper search?
    > Try this:
    >
    > http://diggcomments.headzoo.com/Defa...user=cstrippie
    >
    > Don't hurt yourself now.....

    Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.

    >>> Tell me, how does one get a -125 or so on a submission?
    >>> Are you claiming it's not because people are sick of your SPAM?

    >>What spam is that, flatty?

    > Misleading messages, references back to his own blogs and websites as
    > proof of his statements.

    Not spam.

    > The same crap he does here in COLA only the people in digg figured it
    > out a long time ago which is why Roy claims there is a conspiracy
    > against him.

    Not spam.

    > COLA is just a little slow

    Make your accusations PLAIN, flatty, or shut up.

    >>That's really rich, coming for a lying little troll who dare not post his
    >>mud-slinging lies under his own name.

    > In COLA?
    > Are you nuts!

    No.

    > With mentally unstable people like Doug Mentohl, Roy Schestowitz, Mark
    > Kent, William Poaster, Ml2Mst or whatever his name is today only a

    YOu say they are mentally unstable. That makes *you* a complete raving
    looney-tunes.

    > true idiot would use a real name unless he had some agenda.

    Wrong, flatty. Since a large majority of those who post here do so under
    their own names, and since their 'agenda' is no more than Linux advocacy,
    your theory falls on its face at the first hurdle.

    >>> Unlike COLA where you can spew your garbage and there is no
    >>> accountability so you can do and say whatever you want Digg has a
    >>> system where it is simple to gauge what people are thinking of you, or
    >>> anyone else for that matter.
    >>>
    >>> And it's real easy to do.
    >>>
    >>> You just don't like not having total control and go paranoid when your
    >>> comments get buried.

    >>Roy's failings do not make your attacks any less disgusting, flatty.

    > Maybe, but in case you have not noticed, I'm not the only one who has
    > Roy figured out.
    > Someday you will figure out that his SPAM is self serving.

    Some day you will MAKE YOUR ACCUSATIONS PLAIN, or SHUT UP. You keep
    insinuating, yet you have nothing real or substantial to give. Put up or
    shut up.

    >>You still haven't produced the slightest evidence beyond your own rotted
    >>brain for that silly accusation. If you have any, let's hear it.
    >>Otherwise, shut the **** up.

    > Use your common sense already Kier, why would Roy be so opposed to a
    > journal?

    I have no idea, unless it is that you and your kind suggest it. Why should
    he bow you anyone like you?

    > It would make for better advocacy, especially if hyper linked.
    >

    >>> COLA is a little slow on this but sooner or later they will figure it
    >>> out for themselves.

    >>Figure *what* out, flatty? Be *very* specific or shut the **** up with
    >>your lying insinuations.

    > Oooooo I love it when you talk dirty to me..........

    Idiot. Put up, or shut up.

    >>> The fact that COLA has so few different people posting than it did 2
    >>> years ago is one clue that COLA is dying.

    >>AHHAHAHAHAHA! Yet you keep on crawling back here.

    > Quantity is not needed for entertainment.
    > Don Rickles is funny all by himself.
    > So is Roy Schestowitz.

    Whereas you are just a slimeball without morals or any kind.

    I repeat, put up or shut up.

    --
    Kier

  4. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:44:16 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:15:42 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >>> I don't bother much with them because mostly they aren't kooks and
    >>> SPAMMERS.

    >>You don't bother them much because they would crucify your lying arse,
    >>flatty.

    > Not true.
    > I adjust according to the audience.
    > Here in COLA I drop to kindergarten level because that's what lives
    > here.

    So you say. Wrongly.

    --
    Kier

  5. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:51:08 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:46:25 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >>> It's about time you woke up.....

    >>It's about time you SHUT up.

    > Do you drink?
    > You seem to get nastier as the day progresses.
    > Just wondering....

    You call *me* nasty? That's hilarious, coming from a consistently vicious
    troll like you.

    --
    Kier

  6. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:55:24 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:43:23 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    >>>I searche dfor that nym, on digg. Nothing came up. I wonder why that is,
    >>>flatty...

    >> Because you are unable to perform a proper search?
    >> Try this:
    >>
    >> http://diggcomments.headzoo.com/Defa...user=cstrippie
    >>
    >> Don't hurt yourself now.....

    >Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.

    Oh that one.
    Well Roy got smart and ditched the account when people caught on to
    what he was up to. You can still find the posts, like the one below
    and judge for yourself.

    However, here is a post where CyberPhoenix and Roy talk to themselves.
    I even got in on this one:

    http://digg.com/linux_unix/People_of...tero#c10667041

    >>>What spam is that, flatty?

    >> Misleading messages, references back to his own blogs and websites as
    >> proof of his statements.

    >Not spam.

    More like garbage.

    >> The same crap he does here in COLA only the people in digg figured it
    >> out a long time ago which is why Roy claims there is a conspiracy
    >> against him.

    >Not spam.

    One way garbage.
    Tell me, how much discussion does Roy's posts promote?
    Most are one way messages with no replies.
    That's SPAM.

    >> COLA is just a little slow

    >Make your accusations PLAIN, flatty, or shut up.

    I already have.
    You have to take your head out of Roy's ass in order to understand
    though.

    >>>That's really rich, coming for a lying little troll who dare not post his
    >>>mud-slinging lies under his own name.

    >> In COLA?
    >> Are you nuts!

    >No.

    You must be to use a real name.

    >> With mentally unstable people like Doug Mentohl, Roy Schestowitz, Mark
    >> Kent, William Poaster, Ml2Mst or whatever his name is today only a

    >YOu say they are mentally unstable. That makes *you* a complete raving
    >looney-tunes.

    Haha!
    But not looney enough to use a real name.

    >Wrong, flatty. Since a large majority of those who post here do so under
    >their own names, and since their 'agenda' is no more than Linux advocacy,
    >your theory falls on its face at the first hurdle.

    How do you know they are real names?
    Just because William Poaster sounds like a real name doesn't mean it
    is actually their own name.
    By your criteria if I posted as Johnny Garcia my messages would be
    more credible.

    Idiotic thinking and COLA at it's best.

    BTW every single Internet security, safety, advice site will tell you
    the worst possible thing you can do is use your real name online
    unless absolutely necessary.

    So they are all wrong and you COLA freaks are right?
    I don't think so.

    >Some day you will MAKE YOUR ACCUSATIONS PLAIN, or SHUT UP. You keep
    >insinuating, yet you have nothing real or substantial to give. Put up or
    >shut up.

    Save your breath, you're starting to hyperventilate.

    >I have no idea, unless it is that you and your kind suggest it. Why should
    >he bow you anyone like you?

    You'll have to ask Mark Kent about Roy bowing.......
    I wouldn't know.

    >Idiot. Put up, or shut up.

    I already have.

    >Whereas you are just a slimeball without morals or any kind.
    >
    >I repeat, put up or shut up.

    You repeat a lot.
    You just don't seem to say anything.

  7. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On 2007-11-30, Kier wrote:
    >> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for

    OK, so Roy doesn't actually know what nymshifting is. No surprise
    there.

    >> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    > If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
    > he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
    > really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
    > perspective.

    It's even simpler. All you have to do is look up Flatfish's profile at
    Slashdot. That will show you his user number. Slashdot user numbers
    are basically serial numbers, that started small and increment when new
    users join. From Flatfish's number, we can tell he joined years ago.

    Roy likes to make things more complicated than they need to be. It's
    part of his fantasy that he's a somebody in the Linux world.

  8. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:29:24 -0000, Tim Smith
    wrote:

    >On 2007-11-30, Kier wrote:
    >>> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >>> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for

    >OK, so Roy doesn't actually know what nymshifting is. No surprise
    >there.
    >
    >>> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    >> If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
    >> he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
    >> really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
    >> perspective.

    >It's even simpler. All you have to do is look up Flatfish's profile at
    >Slashdot. That will show you his user number. Slashdot user numbers
    >are basically serial numbers, that started small and increment when new
    >users join. From Flatfish's number, we can tell he joined years ago.
    >
    >Roy likes to make things more complicated than they need to be. It's
    >part of his fantasy that he's a somebody in the Linux world.

    Great post!

  9. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    wrote:

    >On 2007-11-30, Kier wrote:
    >>> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >>> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for

    >OK, so Roy doesn't actually know what nymshifting is. No surprise
    >there.
    >
    >>> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    >> If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
    >> he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
    >> really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
    >> perspective.

    >It's even simpler. All you have to do is look up Flatfish's profile at
    >Slashdot. That will show you his user number. Slashdot user numbers
    >are basically serial numbers, that started small and increment when new
    >users join. From Flatfish's number, we can tell he joined years ago.
    >
    >Roy likes to make things more complicated than they need to be. It's
    >part of his fantasy that he's a somebody in the Linux world.

    BTW Roy got smart and deleted his CyberPhoenix post after digg users
    caught on to him.
    The messages are still there though.

  10. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    Kier wrote:

    >So you say. Wrongly.

    *plonk* for excessive troll feeding.

    See you in a week or so, maybe, jerk.

  11. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:15:03 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:55:24 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >>> Because you are unable to perform a proper search?
    >>> Try this:
    >>>
    >>> http://diggcomments.headzoo.com/Defa...user=cstrippie
    >>>
    >>> Don't hurt yourself now.....

    >>Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.

    > Oh that one.
    > Well Roy got smart and ditched the account when people caught on to
    > what he was up to. You can still find the posts, like the one below
    > and judge for yourself.
    >
    > However, here is a post where CyberPhoenix and Roy talk to themselves.
    > I even got in on this one:
    >
    > http://digg.com/linux_unix/People_of...tero#c10667041

    And exact;y where is the proof this person is Roy?

    >>> Misleading messages, references back to his own blogs and websites as
    >>> proof of his statements.

    >>Not spam.

    > More like garbage.
    >

    >>> The same crap he does here in COLA only the people in digg figured it
    >>> out a long time ago which is why Roy claims there is a conspiracy
    >>> against him.

    >>Not spam.

    > One way garbage.

    Then call it that and cease with the spam. It's not spam.

    > Tell me, how much discussion does Roy's posts promote?
    > Most are one way messages with no replies.
    > That's SPAM.

    NO, it's NEWS. That's what he tagged it NEWS for, dimbulb.

    >>> COLA is just a little slow

    >>Make your accusations PLAIN, flatty, or shut up.

    > I already have.
    > You have to take your head out of Roy's ass in order to understand
    > though.

    No, you have not. YOu've made veiled insinuations, without substance.

    >>> In COLA?
    >>> Are you nuts!

    >>No.

    > You must be to use a real name.
    >>>
    >>> With mentally unstable people like Doug Mentohl, Roy Schestowitz, Mark
    >>> Kent, William Poaster, Ml2Mst or whatever his name is today only a

    >>YOu say they are mentally unstable. That makes *you* a complete raving
    >>looney-tunes.

    > Haha!
    > But not looney enough to use a real name.

    Not honest enough, either.

    >>Wrong, flatty. Since a large majority of those who post here do so under
    >>their own names, and since their 'agenda' is no more than Linux advocacy,
    >>your theory falls on its face at the first hurdle.

    > How do you know they are real names?

    How do you know they aren't?

    > Just because William Poaster sounds like a real name doesn't mean it
    > is actually their own name.
    > By your criteria if I posted as Johnny Garcia my messages would be
    > more credible.
    >
    > Idiotic thinking and COLA at it's best.
    >
    > BTW every single Internet security, safety, advice site will tell you
    > the worst possible thing you can do is use your real name online
    > unless absolutely necessary.
    >
    > So they are all wrong and you COLA freaks are right?
    > I don't think so.

    You don't actually think at all, flatty.

    >>Some day you will MAKE YOUR ACCUSATIONS PLAIN, or SHUT UP. You keep
    >>insinuating, yet you have nothing real or substantial to give. Put up or
    >>shut up.

    > Save your breath, you're starting to hyperventilate.

    Nope. Put up or shut up.

    >>I have no idea, unless it is that you and your kind suggest it. Why should
    >>he bow you anyone like you?

    > You'll have to ask Mark Kent about Roy bowing.......
    > I wouldn't know.
    >

    >>Idiot. Put up, or shut up.

    > I already have.

    No, flatty, you haven't. You've made vague, unsubstantiated insinuations,
    without anything to back them up.

    >>Whereas you are just a slimeball without morals or any kind.
    >>
    >>I repeat, put up or shut up.

    > You repeat a lot.
    > You just don't seem to say anything.

    I say what I mean, no more, no less. Put up or shut up, flatty. Preferably
    shut up, if you have nothing better to say.

    --
    Kier

  12. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On 2007-11-30, Kier wrote:
    > Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.

    Hey, you are right. It looks like CyberPhoenix is gone. That was an
    interesting one. It didn't comment much, but submitted a lot of stories
    to the Linux section. They were almost always about Microsoft, but
    never said "Microsoft". The usual term was "Abusive Monopolist".

    The summaries for those submissions usually looked like something 7
    would write, if 7 decided to write actual English.

    The few times CyberPhoenix did comment, the comment was in that style.
    It would mention "Abusive Monopolist" and generally be incoherent.

    Possibly in response to complaints, CyberPhoenix broadened his terms for
    Microsoft, adding things like "Morally Filthy Monopolist" and "Tyrannous
    Monopolist". Google still has his profile from Digg cached if you want
    to see:

    <http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache...igg.com/users/
    CyberPhoenix+CyberPhoenix&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us>

    He even eventually started submitting actual Linux stories that had
    nothing to do with Microsoft.

  13. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:29:24 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

    > Roy likes to make things more complicated than they need to be. It's

    Inexperience could easily account for much of it. I didn't know about the
    slashdot user number thing myself, and I'm nearly twice his age.

    > part of his fantasy that he's a somebody in the Linux world.

    To a degree, he is. You may not care for his views (I don't care for some
    of them myself), but he's made an effort to involve himself in the Linux
    advocacy cause and put himself in the line of fire rather than hiding
    behind some nym and sniping from the sidelines.

    --
    Kier

  14. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:44:25 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

    > On 2007-11-30, Kier wrote:
    >> Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.

    > Hey, you are right. It looks like CyberPhoenix is gone. That was an
    > interesting one. It didn't comment much, but submitted a lot of stories
    > to the Linux section. They were almost always about Microsoft, but
    > never said "Microsoft". The usual term was "Abusive Monopolist".
    >
    > The summaries for those submissions usually looked like something 7
    > would write, if 7 decided to write actual English.

    Maybe it was him.

    > The few times CyberPhoenix did comment, the comment was in that style.
    > It would mention "Abusive Monopolist" and generally be incoherent.

    That doesn't really sound very much like Roy. He's usually reasonable
    coherent, for a start, if occasionally rather badly-spelled. And why use a
    nym? It's not his style.

    --
    Kier

  15. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

    > >> Flatfish has been on slashdot for years.

    > > I pity slashdot...

    > I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    > trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for
    > years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?

    How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
    nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys hasn't he? Is
    he supposed to use the same nym through all websites? Didn't you post
    as cyberphoenix on digg as well as royschestowitz, which is
    nymshifting?

  16. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:50:27 -0800 (PST), cc
    wrote:

    >On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    >wrote:
    >> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

    >> > I pity slashdot...

    >> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for
    >> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?
    >>

    >How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
    >nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys hasn't he? Is
    >he supposed to use the same nym through all websites? Didn't you post
    >as cyberphoenix on digg as well as royschestowitz, which is
    >nymshifting?

    Of course he did and then when things got too hot for him, Roy that
    is, he deleted the ID.
    I wasn't even aware of it until someone responded to one of my
    comments cluing me in on the scam.

  17. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    ____/ cc on Friday 30 November 2007 21:50 : \____

    > On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

    >> > I pity slashdot...

    >> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot
    >> for years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?
    >>

    > How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
    > nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys hasn't he? Is
    > he supposed to use the same nym through all websites? Didn't you post
    > as cyberphoenix on digg as well as royschestowitz, which is
    > nymshifting?

    No, that's part of the slander (LIES) posted by Gary Stewart and the COLA gang,
    which has 'migrated' to Digg.com to post such Big Lies and repeat them over
    and over again.

    cc, I'm beginning to think you're truly part of the Microsoft Shills Gang. I'll
    add you to my filters -- for now.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Microsoft loves competition.
    "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
    everything it touches."
    --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO

  18. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 20:51 : \____

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:44:25 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> On 2007-11-30, Kier wrote:
    >>> Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.

    >> Hey, you are right. It looks like CyberPhoenix is gone. That was an
    >> interesting one. It didn't comment much, but submitted a lot of stories
    >> to the Linux section. They were almost always about Microsoft, but
    >> never said "Microsoft". The usual term was "Abusive Monopolist".
    >>
    >> The summaries for those submissions usually looked like something 7
    >> would write, if 7 decided to write actual English.

    > Maybe it was him.
    >

    >> The few times CyberPhoenix did comment, the comment was in that style.
    >> It would mention "Abusive Monopolist" and generally be incoherent.

    > That doesn't really sound very much like Roy. He's usually reasonable
    > coherent, for a start, if occasionally rather badly-spelled. And why use a
    > nym? It's not his style.

    It's not me, but Timmy and the Gang (the COLA trolls came to Digg) repeated
    this accusation time after time to create the Big Lie.

    End of story.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Somebody, give this politician a wedgie"
    Mem: 515500k total, 444628k used, 70872k free, 3652k buffers

  19. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 00:26:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    >____/ cc on Friday 30 November 2007 21:50 : \____
    >
    >> On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    >> wrote:
    >>> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

    >>> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
    >>> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot
    >>> for years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?
    >>>

    >> How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
    >> nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys hasn't he? Is
    >> he supposed to use the same nym through all websites? Didn't you post
    >> as cyberphoenix on digg as well as royschestowitz, which is
    >> nymshifting?

    >No, that's part of the slander (LIES) posted by Gary Stewart and the COLA gang,
    >which has 'migrated' to Digg.com to post such Big Lies and repeat them over
    >and over again.
    >
    >cc, I'm beginning to think you're truly part of the Microsoft Shills Gang. I'll
    >add you to my filters -- for now.

    Yada yada yada......
    You sound like a broken record Roy.

    You were caught red handed as CyberPhoenix and you know it.
    I don't post articles like that YOU DO.
    It's your style completely and you got caught because you are not
    smart enough to cover your tracks.

    You were too lazy to alter your robot posting script and you got
    caught.

    So now you plonk another person.
    Who cares what you and the other 3 Linux advocate loonies in this
    group thinks.
    NOBODY CARES!
    And the fact your posts are ignored by all but your shills (Mark Kent
    etc) is proof of your insignificance here.

    There are a couple of decent Linux advocates left in COLA, I'm
    surprised they are still here BTW because most of the good ones have
    left.

    I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof of how
    you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent Linux advocate away
    from this group.

    For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from 2 years
    ago.
    Pick a date, any date and look and see how many different Linux
    advocates were posting back then.

    Now?

    Roy, Mark William, HPT and Homer.

    Over and over and over and over and over again.....
    All patting each other on the back.

  20. Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 00:27:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    >____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 20:51 : \____

    >>> Hey, you are right. It looks like CyberPhoenix is gone. That was an
    >>> interesting one. It didn't comment much, but submitted a lot of stories
    >>> to the Linux section. They were almost always about Microsoft, but
    >>> never said "Microsoft". The usual term was "Abusive Monopolist".
    >>>
    >>> The summaries for those submissions usually looked like something 7
    >>> would write, if 7 decided to write actual English.

    >> Maybe it was him.
    >>

    >>> The few times CyberPhoenix did comment, the comment was in that style.
    >>> It would mention "Abusive Monopolist" and generally be incoherent.

    >> That doesn't really sound very much like Roy. He's usually reasonable
    >> coherent, for a start, if occasionally rather badly-spelled. And why use a
    >> nym? It's not his style.

    >It's not me, but Timmy and the Gang (the COLA trolls came to Digg) repeated
    >this accusation time after time to create the Big Lie.
    >
    >End of story.

    Stop lying Roy.
    The format, the articles, the words in the posts, the Microsoft hate
    etc all match up perfectly with your style.

    And BTW if it wasn't you why does it no longer exist after you were
    outed?
    Coincidence?
    I don;t think so.
    You got caught and anyone looking up those articles in Google will
    spot your style a mile away.