[News] [Rival] Another Microsoft/Novell Insider Stunt - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft/Novell Insider Stunt - Linux ; All sides of the debate? ,----[ Quote ] | How many sides are there in the OOXML debate? What if all sides are Microsoft | and Microsoft business partners? | | [...] | | Dough Mahugh (Microsoft) : | | ...

  1. [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft/Novell Insider Stunt

    All sides of the debate?

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | How many sides are there in the OOXML debate? What if all sides are Microsoft
    | and Microsoft business partners?
    |
    | [...]
    |
    | Dough Mahugh (Microsoft) :
    |
    | Next week's XML 2007 conference in Boston features speakers from all
    | sides of the document format debate, including a document interop session
    | with Miguel de Icaza (Novell) and Vijay Rajagopalan (Microsoft) that I
    | expect will offer a lively discussion around Open XML, ODF, and XML-based
    | interoperability in general.
    `----

    http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-29108...-of-the-debate

    Microsoft uses de Icaza to get it's way. Even RMS has become aware of the
    issue:

    ,----[ Quote ]

    `----

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft/Novell Insider Stunt

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > All sides of the debate?
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| How many sides are there in the OOXML debate? What if all sides are Microsoft
    >| and Microsoft business partners?
    >|
    >| [...]
    >|
    >| Dough Mahugh (Microsoft) :
    >|
    >| Next week's XML 2007 conference in Boston features speakers from all
    >| sides of the document format debate, including a document interop session
    >| with Miguel de Icaza (Novell) and Vijay Rajagopalan (Microsoft) that I
    >| expect will offer a lively discussion around Open XML, ODF, and XML-based
    >| interoperability in general.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-29108...-of-the-debate
    >
    > Microsoft uses de Icaza to get it's way. Even RMS has become aware of the
    > issue:
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]

    Interesting... now, who was saying that Cola didn't matter?