Android and linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Android and linux - Linux ; Hi, Did you know if the new system Android of google works on linux ? This is the presentation of Android : http://enews.freetzi.com/android_demo.html (I love this demo) barron ++...

  1. Android and linux

    Hi,

    Did you know if the new system Android of google works on linux ?

    This is the presentation of Android : http://enews.freetzi.com/android_demo.html
    (I love this demo)

    barron
    ++

  2. Re: Android and linux

    baary wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Did you know if the new system Android of google works on linux ?
    >
    > This is the presentation of Android :
    > http://enews.freetzi.com/android_demo.html (I love this demo)

    Did you know that you posted the exact same post 2 days ago?
    And that you where then already late to the scene, as it had been mentioned
    several times already?
    --
    Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
    And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...

  3. Re: Android and linux

    baary writes:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Did you know if the new system Android of google works on linux ?
    >
    > This is the presentation of Android : http://enews.freetzi.com/android_demo.html
    > (I love this demo)
    >

    > barron
    > ++