Re: [News] [Rival] States Attack Microsoft Over Monopoly Abuse, MicrosoftCalls Out the Shills - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] States Attack Microsoft Over Monopoly Abuse, MicrosoftCalls Out the Shills - Linux ; Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > Microsoft's fellow giants push to end its oversight > > ,----[ Quote ] > | Fellow giants Visa Inc. and Weyerhaeuser Co. have come to the aid > | ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] States Attack Microsoft Over Monopoly Abuse, MicrosoftCalls Out the Shills

    > Microsoft's fellow giants push to end its oversight
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Fellow giants Visa Inc. and Weyerhaeuser Co. have come to the aid
    > | of Microsoft Corp., arguing that extending restrictive antitrust
    > | oversight of the software maker could trigger a glut of needless
    > | litigation for already overburdened courts.
    > `----

    "We're too busy" is a ridiculous reason to allow criminals to go
    unpunished. Maybe if the American judicial system stopped wasting time
    prosecuting RIAA victims, and concentrated on the /real/ criminals like
    Microsoft, then they wouldn't be quite so "overburdened".

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
    | Layer' when they go through our landfill sites." - Siân Berry,
    | Green Party. http://www.greenparty.org.uk/news/2851
    `----

    Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
    09:30:55 up 17 days, 6:24, 2 users, load average: 0.50, 0.44, 0.36

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] States Attack Microsoft Over Monopoly Abuse, Microsoft Calls Out the Shills

    [H]omer espoused:

    >> Microsoft's fellow giants push to end its oversight
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | Fellow giants Visa Inc. and Weyerhaeuser Co. have come to the aid
    >> | of Microsoft Corp., arguing that extending restrictive antitrust
    >> | oversight of the software maker could trigger a glut of needless
    >> | litigation for already overburdened courts.
    >> `----

    > "We're too busy" is a ridiculous reason to allow criminals to go
    > unpunished. Maybe if the American judicial system stopped wasting time
    > prosecuting RIAA victims, and concentrated on the /real/ criminals like
    > Microsoft, then they wouldn't be quite so "overburdened".

    That is incredible! Justice is only available on quiet days now...

    hahah!

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] States Attack Microsoft Over Monopoly Abuse, Microsoft Calls Out the Shills

    ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 29 November 2007 15:14 : \____

    > [H]omer espoused:
    >>
    >>> Microsoft's fellow giants push to end its oversight
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> `----

    >> "We're too busy" is a ridiculous reason to allow criminals to go
    >> unpunished. Maybe if the American judicial system stopped wasting time
    >> prosecuting RIAA victims, and concentrated on the /real/ criminals like
    >> Microsoft, then they wouldn't be quite so "overburdened".
    >>

    > That is incredible! Justice is only available on quiet days now...
    >
    > hahah!

    Juridical DDOS.

    That might explain why Microsoft is so trigger-happy with litigious
    intimidation while having the Acacia troll (almost like a Microsoft
    spinoff) "tilting justice into the death spiral".

    Billy: "Hey, Stevie, the Feds have found out about our latest briberies in
    Nigeria. What should we do?"

    Stephen: "No worries. This December I'll start a legal war against Linux, but
    we need to find a new shill to replace SCO. How about Novell, Acacia, and
    Intellectual Ventures? We have de Icaza right inside Novell as a VP, we have
    many Softies in Acacia and Intellectual Ventures is owned by a Softie. If we
    hit the patent system and courts hard enough, there will be no need
    for 'litigation in already overburdened courts'".

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows: innovative VTP technology (Virus Transfer
    Protocol)
    18:00:09 up 29 days, 21:58, 3 users, load average: 3.23, 2.01, 1.70