A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Roy Schestowitz) - Linux

This is a discussion on A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Roy Schestowitz) - Linux ; Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse. The SPAM was queued up in the pipeline with glee in the hope that some replies Roy would soon see. (He ...

  1. A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Roy Schestowitz)

    Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    The SPAM was queued up in the pipeline with glee in the hope that
    some replies Roy would soon see. (He was ignored, as usual BTW)

    With his 'boi' at the whorehouse and Mark Kent smoking grass, Roy had
    settled down to play with his ass.

    When out on the lawn Roy heard such a clatter, he dropped the KY to
    see what's the matter!

    Then out on the lawn Roy saw a big dick (no it wasn't Willy Poaster),
    Roy knew in a minute it must be Saint Nick!

    He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell, Roy knew in a minute
    the old ****er fell.

    He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber
    dildo for Thumper the queer.

    As he rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart, the ****er blew the
    fireplace apart!

    He swore and cursed as he rode out of sight, Linux sucks dick,,, and
    piss on you all,,,,,, this cold xmas nite.

    Author unknown.........

  2. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish

    wrote
    on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    > Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    > creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    Are you trying for credibility less than zero?

    [rest snipped]

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #23291:
    void f(item *p) { if(p != 0) delete p; }

  3. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

    On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine
    wrote:

    >In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
    >
    > wrote
    >on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    ><4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    >> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    >> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    >Are you trying for credibility less than zero?

    Are you trying for most boring poster of 2007?
    You certainly are in the running.

    Nobody except Rex Ballard writes more lines to say less than you do
    Ghost.
    You've lost your groove.

    Jesus, I read some of your dissertations and by the time I reach the
    end I wonder what the subject was supposed to be.

    B-------O--------------R--------I---------N------------G !!!!!!!!

  4. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish

    wrote
    on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:37:38 -0500
    :
    > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
    >>
    >> wrote
    >>on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    >><4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    >>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    >>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    >>Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
    >>

    > Are you trying for most boring poster of 2007?
    > You certainly are in the running.
    >
    > Nobody except Rex Ballard writes more lines to say less than you do
    > Ghost.
    > You've lost your groove.
    >
    > Jesus, I read some of your dissertations and by the time I reach the
    > end I wonder what the subject was supposed to be.
    >
    > B-------O--------------R--------I---------N------------G !!!!!!!!

    You want excitement? Try leaving an unpatched Vista box
    on the Internet for a few days. Bound to catch something. :-P

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
    way too frightening to novice users.

  5. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

    * flatfish fired off this tart reply:

    > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
    >>
    >> wrote
    >>on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    >><4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    >>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    >>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    >>Are you trying for credibility less than zero?

    > Nobody except Rex Ballard writes more lines to say less than you do
    > Ghost.
    > You've lost your groove.

    He must have got it back, though, with that one-liner.

    --
    Tux rox!

  6. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated toflatfish)

    On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
    >
    > wrote
    > on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    > <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    >> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    >> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    > Are you trying for credibility less than zero?

    Too late, it already has less credibility than zero.

    --
    Rick

  7. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

    ____/ Rick on Thursday 29 November 2007 04:02 : \____

    > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    >> <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    >>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    >>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    >> Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
    >>

    > Too late, it already has less credibility than zero.

    SCORE = -9999 in KNode.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Wintendo O/S: which virus do fancy today?
    Cpu(s): 25.6%us, 4.1%sy, 1.0%ni, 65.0%id, 3.9%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

  8. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

    On 2007-11-29, Rick claimed:
    > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    >> <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    >>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    >>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    >> Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
    >>

    > Too late, it already has less credibility than zero.

    Even /less/ than less than zero.

    --
    Her kiss was warm and soft as vomit on a summer sidewalk.

  9. Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicatedto flatfish)

    Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
    >
    > wrote
    > on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
    > <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@4ax.com>:
    >> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    >> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

    > Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
    >
    > [rest snipped]

    He's still winded from being booted out of Netscape.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
    | Layer' when they go through our landfill sites." - Siân Berry,
    | Green Party. http://www.greenparty.org.uk/news/2851
    `----

    Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
    08:28:52 up 17 days, 5:22, 2 users, load average: 0.24, 0.43, 0.62

  10. Re: A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Flatskate)

    Spliffing Asstroturfer flatfish wrote on behalf of big corporation:

    Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
    creature was stirring, not flatscape the louse.

    The sock's SPAM was**queued*up*in*the*pipeline*with*glee*in*the*ho pe*that
    some replies flatly would soon see.**(He*was flatly*ignored,*as*usual*BTW)

    With his 'boi' at the whorehouse and*flatcake*smoking*grass,*flatcake*had
    settled down to play with his ass.

    When out on the lawn Gary Flatfoot heard such a clatter, he dropped the KY
    to see what's the matter!

    Then out on the lawn flatlander saw a big dick (no it wasn't his hamster's;
    he ate that earlier), Gary knew in a minute it must be Saint Hadron Quirk!

    He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell, flatass knew in a minute
    the old ****er fell.

    He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber
    dildo for bill weisberger the thumping great queer.

    As he rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart, the ****er blew the
    fireplace apart!

    He swore and cursed as he rode out of sight, Windummies suck dick,,, and
    piss on you all,,,,,, this cold xmas nite.

    Author unknown sock named flatfart.....

    Have a Merry XMas everyone there's loads of free Linux for everybody!

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  11. Re: A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Flatskate)

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:8HF3j.55175$c_1.39336@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    > Spliffing Asstroturfer...

    *plonk*

  12. Re: A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Flatskate)

    some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

    >*plonk*

    Ignore the forger.

  13. Re: A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Flatskate)

    * chrisv fired off this tart reply:

    It's is easy to spot (and ignore) the Dizum Dip****.

    --
    Tux rox!

  14. Re: A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Flatskate)

    On Friday 30 Nov 2007 1:46 am, Linonut wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > * chrisv fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >>>*plonk*

    >> Ignore the forger.

    > It's is easy to spot (and ignore) the Dizum Dip****.

    As Supernews blocks all anonymous remailers, I don't see any of it. :-)

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

+ Reply to Thread