Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company! - Linux ; flatfish writes: > Look here: > > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...7952194e323f42 > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....3672?q=pirate& > > Roy Schestowitz is all about Roy Schestowitz. > He is an opportunist who will take any road that will promote himself. > > Do the research and you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

  1. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    flatfish writes:

    > Look here:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...7952194e323f42
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....3672?q=pirate&
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz is all about Roy Schestowitz.
    > He is an opportunist who will take any road that will promote himself.
    >
    > Do the research and you will reach the conclusion that most
    > intelligent people have reached: Roy Schestowitz is a fraud and a paid
    > spammer.

    It does seem like he uses other peoples work without permission. Maybe
    he was confused about what was open source or not. Better not to condemn
    for stealing things once if he learned his lessons from the experiences
    when he was caught.

  2. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:57:20 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov
    wrote:

    >flatfish writes:
    >
    >> Look here:
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...7952194e323f42
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....3672?q=pirate&
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz is all about Roy Schestowitz.
    >> He is an opportunist who will take any road that will promote himself.
    >>
    >> Do the research and you will reach the conclusion that most
    >> intelligent people have reached: Roy Schestowitz is a fraud and a paid
    >> spammer.

    >It does seem like he uses other peoples work without permission. Maybe
    >he was confused about what was open source or not. Better not to condemn
    >for stealing things once if he learned his lessons from the experiences
    >when he was caught.

    Well if Roy were to admit he made a mistake, I would stop bringing the
    subject up and let it die.

    Roy won't however because in his own mind, Roy can never be wrong.

  3. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:22:18 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    Go the hell away, you stinky little troll.

    --
    Kier

  4. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    Kier wrote:
    > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:22:18 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >

    > Go the hell away, you stinky little troll.

    You tell 'im Kier! You da Nanny!

  5. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:41:16 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Kier wrote:
    >> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:22:18 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >>

    >> Go the hell away, you stinky little troll.

    > You tell 'im Kier! You da Nanny!

    So, you approve of the stinky, lying troll flatfish? It figures.

    --
    Kier

  6. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    Kier wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:41:16 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:
    >>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:22:18 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Go the hell away, you stinky little troll.

    >> You tell 'im Kier! You da Nanny!

    > So, you approve of the stinky, lying troll flatfish? It figures.

    Naturally he does.
    After all, DumbFull**** himself is a troll.
    He is also a liar. And, like flatfish, a filthy racist
    --
    Microsoft? Is that some kind of a toilet paper?

  7. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    Kier wrote:
    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:41:16 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:
    >>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:22:18 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Go the hell away, you stinky little troll.

    >> You tell 'im Kier! You da Nanny!

    > So, you approve of the stinky, lying troll flatfish? It figures.

    I approve of him posting anything he wants - as long as it doesn't approach
    the outrageous stupidity and lies of many of the cola Linux "advocates". He
    contributes many more relevant posts than chrisv and Willie Poaster and
    several other "advocates" combined.

    What I don't approve of is your net-nannyism, always trying to boss people
    around and tell them what and how to post.

    Either way, nobody needs my approval to do a got-damn thing.

  8. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > After all, DumbFull**** himself is a troll.
    > He is also a liar.

    What did I lie about, moron?

    > And, like flatfish, a filthy racist

    Like Kier, you lack exposure to and experience with certain races. All your
    "knowledge" comes from The Cosby Show. Hint for a dumbass: that's not real
    life.

  9. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:57:31 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Kier wrote:

    >>> You tell 'im Kier! You da Nanny!

    >> So, you approve of the stinky, lying troll flatfish? It figures.

    > I approve of him posting anything he wants - as long as it doesn't approach
    > the outrageous stupidity and lies of many of the cola Linux "advocates". He
    > contributes many more relevant posts than chrisv and Willie Poaster and
    > several other "advocates" combined.

    None of his contributions is worth much. You think stalking Roy and
    writing trash about Linux is useful? Guess that figures too.

    There was a time when flatty did have some meagre grasp of decent
    discussion, but that is long since past. NOw he just spouts personal
    attacks and pretends he doesn't nymshift.

    > What I don't approve of is your net-nannyism, always trying to boss people
    > around and tell them what and how to post.

    You want to tell me flatfish can post whatever lying filth he likes, but I
    can't tell him to **** off? How does that work, exactly?

    --
    Kier

  10. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    DFS wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> After all, DumbFull**** himself is a troll.
    >> He is also a liar.

    > What did I lie about, moron?

    Better ask what you have not yet lied about
    The list would be considerable shorter

    >> And, like flatfish, a filthy racist

    > Like Kier, you lack exposure to and experience with certain races.

    As usual, you *assume* to know something about me
    You don't have the slightest idea what experience I have

    > All your "knowledge" comes from The Cosby Show. Hint for a dumbass:
    > that's not real life.

    Well, there we have it again: You are a filthy racist. A swine.
    How's your KKK chapter doing? Already had flatfish as a guest speaker?
    --
    If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

  11. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:41:16 -0500, "DFS" wrote:

    >Kier wrote:
    >> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:22:18 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >>

    >> Go the hell away, you stinky little troll.

    >You tell 'im Kier! You da Nanny!

    Kier must be one of those guys who likes their wife to beat them up.
    He gets called all kinds of names by the COLA gang and still goes back
    and licks their boots.

    Of course the COLA gang realized that their membership is running
    really low at the moment, about 5 I think, so they apologized to Kier
    because even he is better than nothing.

    It's too bad, because Kier is one of the few here that make sense.

  12. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:13:40 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:41:16 -0500, "DFS" wrote:
    >
    >>Kier wrote:
    >>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:22:18 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Go the hell away, you stinky little troll.

    >>You tell 'im Kier! You da Nanny!

    > Kier must be one of those guys who likes their wife to beat them up.

    That would be difficult, stinky, since I'm not married.

    > He gets called all kinds of names by the COLA gang and still goes back
    > and licks their boots.

    No, stinky, I don't.

    > Of course the COLA gang realized that their membership is running
    > really low at the moment, about 5 I think, so they apologized to Kier
    > because even he is better than nothing.

    YOu're still wrong, stinky.

    > It's too bad, because Kier is one of the few here that make sense.

    Praise from you is worthless, stinky.

    --
    Kier

  13. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:14:10 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:57:31 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> So, you approve of the stinky, lying troll flatfish? It figures.

    >> I approve of him posting anything he wants - as long as it doesn't approach
    >> the outrageous stupidity and lies of many of the cola Linux "advocates". He
    >> contributes many more relevant posts than chrisv and Willie Poaster and
    >> several other "advocates" combined.

    >None of his contributions is worth much. You think stalking Roy and
    >writing trash about Linux is useful? Guess that figures too.
    >
    >There was a time when flatty did have some meagre grasp of decent
    >discussion, but that is long since past. NOw he just spouts personal
    >attacks and pretends he doesn't nymshift.
    >

    >> What I don't approve of is your net-nannyism, always trying to boss people
    >> around and tell them what and how to post.

    >You want to tell me flatfish can post whatever lying filth he likes, but I
    >can't tell him to **** off? How does that work, exactly?

    Do you know how to sing "My Favorite Things" or
    "Supercalifragilicious" ?

    Do you have a bottomless overnight bag and an umbrella that flys?

    What about "Climb Every Mountain" ?

    Oops, wrong movie,,,,,

  14. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    * Peter Köhlmann fired off this tart reply:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Like Kier, you lack exposure to and experience with certain races.

    > As usual, you *assume* to know something about me
    > You don't have the slightest idea what experience I have
    >
    >> All your "knowledge" comes from The Cosby Show. Hint for a dumbass:
    >> that's not real life.

    > Well, there we have it again: You are a filthy racist. A swine.
    > How's your KKK chapter doing? Already had flatfish as a guest speaker?

    The local Med. U. had Bill Cosby here as a speaker a couple of years ago.

    My wife attended, and was very impressed with his bearing, his
    intelligence, and his attitude.

    DFS would do well to emulate the example of Bill Cosby.

    Hell, even I would be improved!

    --
    Tux rox!

  15. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:55:43 -0500, Linonut
    wrote:

    >* Peter Köhlmann fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Like Kier, you lack exposure to and experience with certain races.

    >> As usual, you *assume* to know something about me
    >> You don't have the slightest idea what experience I have
    >>
    >>> All your "knowledge" comes from The Cosby Show. Hint for a dumbass:
    >>> that's not real life.

    >> Well, there we have it again: You are a filthy racist. A swine.
    >> How's your KKK chapter doing? Already had flatfish as a guest speaker?

    >The local Med. U. had Bill Cosby here as a speaker a couple of years ago.
    >
    >My wife attended, and was very impressed with his bearing, his
    >intelligence, and his attitude.
    >
    >DFS would do well to emulate the example of Bill Cosby.
    >
    >Hell, even I would be improved!

    I can almost guarentee you that DFS will agree with what Bill Cosby
    says.

    I know that I do.

    Why?

    Bill says, get off your ass, pull your pants up, tie the laces on your
    $200 sneakers, forget about being a basketball star, respect your
    women, bury your filthy RAP music and go out get an education so you
    can get a better job and earn some respect not to mention a living so
    you don't become yet another generation on welfare.

    I also have a deep respect for Roy Innis, the founder of CORE.

    Now why is it that the black community at large have so many problems
    with Cosby and Innis?

    Because they tell it like it is instead of candy coating the subject.

  16. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    Linonut wrote:

    >The local Med. U. had Bill Cosby here as a speaker a couple of years ago.
    >
    >My wife attended, and was very impressed with his bearing, his
    >intelligence, and his attitude.
    >
    >DFS would do well to emulate the example of Bill Cosby.
    >
    >Hell, even I would be improved!

    Yeah, I love the way he's come-out publicly against the idiotic slang
    that so many American blacks have adapted...

  17. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    * flatfish fired off this tart reply:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:55:43 -0500, Linonut
    > wrote:
    >
    >>My wife attended, and was very impressed with his bearing, his
    >>intelligence, and his attitude.
    >>
    >>DFS would do well to emulate the example of Bill Cosby.
    >>
    >>Hell, even I would be improved!

    > I can almost guarentee you that DFS will agree with what Bill Cosby
    > says.
    >
    > Bill says, get off your ass, pull your pants up, tie the laces on your
    > $200 sneakers, forget about being a basketball star, respect your
    > women, bury your filthy RAP music and go out get an education so you
    > can get a better job and earn some respect not to mention a living so
    > you don't become yet another generation on welfare.
    >
    > I also have a deep respect for Roy Innis, the founder of CORE.
    >
    > Now why is it that the black community at large have so many problems
    > with Cosby and Innis?

    What makes you think that? He seemed pretty popular all around when he
    was here.

    > Because they tell it like it is instead of candy coating the subject.

    Funny. When I overhear black people in this area talking about social
    problems, they sound a lot like your paraphrasing of Cosby above.

    In other words, they sound mainstream, conservative, and devoted to
    family values.

    You and DFS simply magnify the problem child beyond all proportion.

    Now time for that stroll down America Street

    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Americ...i=map&ct=title

    --
    Tux rox!

  18. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    * chrisv fired off this tart reply:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >>The local Med. U. had Bill Cosby here as a speaker a couple of years ago.
    >>
    >>My wife attended, and was very impressed with his bearing, his
    >>intelligence, and his attitude.
    >>
    >>DFS would do well to emulate the example of Bill Cosby.
    >>
    >>Hell, even I would be improved!

    > Yeah, I love the way he's come-out publicly against the idiotic slang
    > that so many American blacks have adapted...

    Groovy man. Far out! Like hip! I dig it. Been there done that.
    That's showing some real testicular fortitude. It's the bomb.
    It's the schizzle! WTF! LMAO!

    Are you kidding me? Slang is the lifeblood of every frickin' community
    on Earth! You should bone up on a couple of Steven Pinker books.

    --
    Tux rox!

  19. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:52:40 -0500, Linonut
    wrote:

    >* flatfish fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:55:43 -0500, Linonut
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>My wife attended, and was very impressed with his bearing, his
    >>>intelligence, and his attitude.
    >>>
    >>>DFS would do well to emulate the example of Bill Cosby.
    >>>
    >>>Hell, even I would be improved!

    >> I can almost guarentee you that DFS will agree with what Bill Cosby
    >> says.
    >>
    >> Bill says, get off your ass, pull your pants up, tie the laces on your
    >> $200 sneakers, forget about being a basketball star, respect your
    >> women, bury your filthy RAP music and go out get an education so you
    >> can get a better job and earn some respect not to mention a living so
    >> you don't become yet another generation on welfare.
    >>
    >> I also have a deep respect for Roy Innis, the founder of CORE.
    >>
    >> Now why is it that the black community at large have so many problems
    >> with Cosby and Innis?

    >What makes you think that? He seemed pretty popular all around when he
    >was here.
    >
    >> Because they tell it like it is instead of candy coating the subject.

    >Funny. When I overhear black people in this area talking about social
    >problems, they sound a lot like your paraphrasing of Cosby above.
    >
    >In other words, they sound mainstream, conservative, and devoted to
    >family values.
    >
    >You and DFS simply magnify the problem child beyond all proportion.
    >
    >Now time for that stroll down America Street
    >
    > http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Americ...i=map&ct=title

    Because if you look at statistics, they show the problem full well and
    Cosby and Innis are getting to the source of the problem without being
    afraid of stepping on peoples toes.

    One stroll through your local ghetto is more than enough to prove that
    Cosby is right.
    Behavior, attitude etc that Cosby speaks of is the norm not the
    exception. The statistics prove that beyond doubt.

  20. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:37:53 -0500, Linonut wrote:

    > * chrisv fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>>The local Med. U. had Bill Cosby here as a speaker a couple of years ago.
    >>>
    >>>My wife attended, and was very impressed with his bearing, his
    >>>intelligence, and his attitude.
    >>>
    >>>DFS would do well to emulate the example of Bill Cosby.
    >>>
    >>>Hell, even I would be improved!

    >> Yeah, I love the way he's come-out publicly against the idiotic slang
    >> that so many American blacks have adapted...

    > Groovy man. Far out! Like hip! I dig it. Been there done that.
    > That's showing some real testicular fortitude. It's the bomb.
    > It's the schizzle! WTF! LMAO!
    >
    > Are you kidding me? Slang is the lifeblood of every frickin' community
    > on Earth! You should bone up on a couple of Steven Pinker books.

    A lot of the early black slang must have come from the strange mixture of
    English/French etc and the many African languages the slaves spoke. And is
    it any wonder black people don't want to talk the way whites do, given how
    vilely they've often been treated?

    Criminal cant is an interesting subject, too - some of it goes back
    centuries and is still be used in modified forms to this day.

    --
    Kier

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast