Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company! - Linux ; * flatfish fired off this tart reply: >>You guys seem to be saying "You want me to find you some bad black >>people? Find me a bad neighborhood." > > Pick one. > Detroit was just recently named most dangerous ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 46 of 46

  1. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    * flatfish fired off this tart reply:

    >>You guys seem to be saying "You want me to find you some bad black
    >>people? Find me a bad neighborhood."

    > Pick one.
    > Detroit was just recently named most dangerous city in the USA.
    > Guess what the demographics are?
    >
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21870766/
    >
    > How about the most and least dangerous cities in the USA?
    >
    > http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0921299.html
    >
    > I've been to several of them for example:
    >
    > Camden N.J. is right on the road to Atlantic City.
    > Don't even ask.........
    > It looks like Dresden after the war.
    >
    > Guess what these cities have in common?

    You cherry-picked them to support your argument.

    --
    Tux rox!

  2. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:24:28 -0500, Linonut
    wrote:

    >* flatfish fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >>>You guys seem to be saying "You want me to find you some bad black
    >>>people? Find me a bad neighborhood."

    >> Pick one.
    >> Detroit was just recently named most dangerous city in the USA.
    >> Guess what the demographics are?
    >>
    >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21870766/
    >>
    >> How about the most and least dangerous cities in the USA?
    >>
    >> http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0921299.html
    >>
    >> I've been to several of them for example:
    >>
    >> Camden N.J. is right on the road to Atlantic City.
    >> Don't even ask.........
    >> It looks like Dresden after the war.
    >>
    >> Guess what these cities have in common?

    >You cherry-picked them to support your argument.

    Nice try but I didn't cherry pick anything.
    Read the links and the studies that were done.

    Those are the most and least dangerous cities in the USA to live in.
    Do the demographics yourself.
    I've been to a couple of them and can speak from experience.
    Camden for example.
    Amherst NY for another example.
    Brick Township NJ where my cousin lives.
    Dover NJ which I pass through on the way to Deleware Water Gap where I
    go on vacation once in a while.

    It's obvious to ANYONE who has passed through these places which ones
    you hope your car won't break down in and which ones you can leave the
    top down on your Mustang Vert like I have.

  3. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    flatfish wrote:

    > Of course the COLA gang realized that their membership is running
    > really low at the moment, about 5 I think

    Where's the proof?

  4. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    flatfish wrote:

    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:33:40 -0500, Linonut
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Well, why don't you just stroll through a higher-income neighborhood
    >> instead.

    > I do every day during my morning stroll on the beach.

    Where's the proof?

  5. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    flatfish wrote:

    > I've been to several of them for example:

    Where's the proof?

  6. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    flatfish wrote:

    > I've been to a couple of them and can speak from experience.

    Where's the proof?

    > Camden for example.

    Where's the proof?