Linux OLPC is on Life Support. Someone pull the plug already! - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux OLPC is on Life Support. Someone pull the plug already! - Linux ; http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=796745 As predicted by the so called Wintrolls, the OLPC is going down the drain before it even got off the ground. Goodbye to a good idea but a terrible execution of said idea....

  1. Linux OLPC is on Life Support. Someone pull the plug already!

    http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=796745

    As predicted by the so called Wintrolls, the OLPC is going down the
    drain before it even got off the ground.

    Goodbye to a good idea but a terrible execution of said idea.

  2. Re: Linux OLPC is on Life Support. Someone pull the plug already!

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish droppings >

    This is rich. The filthy racist flatfish accusing others of "racism"
    --
    This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is garbage

  3. Re: Linux OLPC is on Life Support. Someone pull the plug already!

    Linonut wrote:

    >* Peter Kršnkwonov fired off this tart reply:
    >>
    >> In this day and age views like yours cause
    >> hatred and mistrust. Here you have an honest SW company and because they
    >> are from Nigeria you think it is ok to steal their work? I am astounded
    >> at this way of thinking and hope it is not representative of the other
    >> Linux advocates here in this forum.

    >Get off your high horse.

    The "high horse" would have to be buried up to it's ears for the snake
    to get on it in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread