Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement - Linux ; * Peter Köhlmann fired off this tart reply: > flatfish wrote: >> >> Exactly. >> These "new people" seem to come out of the woodowrk each time I >> mention the lack of new blood around here. > > You ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 103 of 103

  1. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    * Peter Köhlmann fired off this tart reply:

    > flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >> Exactly.
    >> These "new people" seem to come out of the woodowrk each time I
    >> mention the lack of new blood around here.

    > You mean your dozens of sock-puppets appearing each month?
    >
    > And no, you did not "mention the lack of new blood" often. You support your
    > comrade Hadron (after all, he is the only "true linux adovcate" besides
    > you) with that bull****.
    >
    > All the time new names pop up in cola. Some stay, some vanish, and most are
    > simply wintroll socks

    Just ask "LENNY".

    --
    Tux rox!

  2. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    Hadron wrote:

    > You are either a maverick genius or very stupid. FF never accused you
    > of being a flying dildo or whatever your example was.

    Registrant: Ben Miller-Jacobson
    Domain Name: ChurchoftheFlyingDildo.com
    Record expires on 2-Nov-2016
    Record created on 2-Nov-1994

  3. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    Linonut wrote:
    > Peter Köhlmann fired off:
    >> flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >>> Exactly. These "new people" seem to come out of the
    >>> woodowrk each time I mention the lack of new blood around
    >>> here.

    >> You mean your dozens of sock-puppets appearing each month?
    >>
    >> And no, you did not "mention the lack of new blood" often.
    >> You support your comrade Hadron (after all, he is the only
    >> "true linux adovcate" besides you) with that bull****.
    >>
    >> All the time new names pop up in cola. Some stay, some
    >> vanish, and most are simply wintroll socks

    > Just ask "LENNY".

    AKA 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James Pike,
    Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl. Kronk,
    Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr.
    GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr.
    McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.
    Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Geppetto
    Olivio, Gordon Glover, Keith Windsor, Lintard Luser, Lt.
    Stardust, nym-thief imposter of Mindy Cohen, Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr.
    X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, rafael (note the
    nym-thief couldn't even leave poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks,
    Sgt. Wannacker, SgtMajor Gansevoort, nym-thief imposter of
    Sinister Midget, Sophie McDowell, Simon Templar, Sue Romer, Sir
    Michael Clayton, Walter Smeddler, Warren Piece, Zumwalt Humphry
    and many, many, many more.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread