Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement - Linux ; On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 02:37:08 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: >More and more slander from Gary Stewart. Just ignore it, Kier. You have better >things to do. What a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a few weeks ago, ...

  1. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    wrote:

    >More and more slander from Gary Stewart. Just ignore it, Kier. You have better
    >things to do.

    What a difference a couple of weeks makes.
    Just a few weeks ago, you and your boyfriend Mark Kent were tag
    teaming kier because he disagreed with you.

    Well, I guess you need every body you can get seeing as your Linux
    fold is hovering around 5.

  2. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:16:35 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:44:32 +0000, Kier wrote:
    >

    >>I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

    > err...
    > Not exactly.
    >

    >>Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
    >>lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
    >>on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.

    > Nobody has to believe me at all.
    > I could care less what people think.
    > The beauty of a person who is caught up in himself, like Roy is that
    > Roy sinks himself deeper and deeper the more he posts.
    > The difference between Roy and me is that I don't pretend to be
    > anything I'm not.
    > What you see, at least in this group, is what you get.
    > Nothing more and nothing less.

    That is more damning of your character than anything else you've said.
    Can you hold up your head anywhere, when you behave in such a fashion, day
    in, day out, posting in COLA? Whatever Roy's faults, at least he believes
    in what he posts. He may be wrong in many of his opinions and conclusions
    (and I think he is wrong, much of the time), but at least he has the
    honesty to put his name to what he says, not hide behind nyms.

    --
    Kier

  3. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:10:38 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > What a difference a couple of weeks makes.
    > Just a few weeks ago, you and your boyfriend Mark Kent were tag

    Still with the character smearing, eh flatty? Can't resist it, can you?

    --
    Kier

  4. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    flatfish writes:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:49:16 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >

    >>There's no flatfish. His momma called him "Gary". If only she knew what a
    >>monster he would become...
    >>
    >>If only Gary's daughters knew... I doubt he seems them all that often. He has a
    >>repulsive character.

    > Are you drinking again Roy?
    > Remember what happened the last time you tipped a few tankards?
    >
    > You got into a fight in a gay bar and had a run in with the local
    > bobbies.
    >
    > In more ways than one.

    Is he familiar with Marti's "Bobby's Helmet"?

    --
    BOFH excuse #434:

    Please state the nature of the technical emergency

  5. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    flatfish wrote:

    > They are paranoid loonies.

    Where's the proof?

  6. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    flatfish wrote:

    > And THAT was your motive all along.

    Where's the proof?

  7. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    flatfish wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc
    > wrote:
    >
    >> They say you're Gary Stewart like it's an insult and you deny it
    >> like it's an insult, but I don't know who the **** Gary Stewart
    >> is in the first place.

    > The loonies think they have discovered something.
    > They have not.

    Where's the proof?

  8. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    flatfish wrote:

    > Mark Kent who is employed as a dustman

    Where's the proof?

  9. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    flatfish wrote:

    > http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle...isualizer.html
    >
    > I was thinking of buying one for my daughter this June when she
    > graduates from college and heads to Law School.

    Where's the proof?

  10. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    flatfish wrote:

    > The difference between Roy and me is that I don't pretend to be
    > anything I'm not.

    Where's the proof?

  11. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    flatfish wrote:

    > you and your boyfriend Mark Kent

    Where's the proof?

  12. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    Where's the proof? writes:

    > flatfish wrote:
    >
    >> you and your boyfriend Mark Kent

    > Where's the proof?

    Well, Rafael, you get more ridiculous as your insanity becomes more
    pronounced. Give it up already.

    You know you're just killfiled by all now.

  13. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    On Dec 2, 7:11 am, Where's the proof?
    wrote:
    > flatfish wrote:
    > > They are paranoid loonies.

    > Where's the proof?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7?dmode=source

  14. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    On Dec 2, 7:17 am, Where's the proof?
    wrote:
    > flatfish wrote:
    > > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc
    > > wrote:

    > >> They say you're Gary Stewart like it's an insult and you deny it
    > >> like it's an insult, but I don't know who the **** Gary Stewart
    > >> is in the first place.

    > > The loonies think they have discovered something.
    > > They have not.

    > Where's the proof?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7?dmode=source

  15. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    wrote:
    > flatfish wrote:
    > > Mark Kent who is employed as a dustman

    > Where's the proof?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7?dmode=source

  16. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    wrote:
    > flatfish wrote:
    > >http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle...le/2007/visual...

    > > I was thinking of buying one for my daughter this June when she
    > > graduates from college and heads to Law School.

    > Where's the proof?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7?dmode=source

  17. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    On Dec 2, 7:22 am, Where's the proof?
    wrote:
    > flatfish wrote:
    > > you and your boyfriend Mark Kent

    > Where's the proof?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7?dmode=source

  18. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement

    Hadron wrote:
    > Where's the proof? writes:
    >> flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >>> you and your boyfriend Mark Kent

    >> Where's the proof?

    > Well, Rafael, you get more ridiculous as your insanity becomes
    > more pronounced. Give it up already. You know you're just
    > killfiled by all now.

    Where's the proof? Can't you read headers?

    --
    HPT

  19. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Where's the proof? writes:

    >>> Where's the proof?

    >> Well, Rafael, you get more ridiculous as your insanity becomes
    >> more pronounced. Give it up already. You know you're just
    >> killfiled by all now.

    > Where's the proof? Can't you read headers?

    The old "he doth protest too much my liege" defence. Guilty as sin. It
    has you written all over it ....

  20. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 1:29 pm, High Plains Thumper wrote in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Where's the proof? writes:

    >>> Where's the proof?

    >> Well, Rafael, you get more ridiculous as your insanity becomes
    >> more pronounced. Give it up already. You know you're just
    >> killfiled by all now.

    > Where's the proof? Can't you read headers?

    Funny that Quack doesn't follow his own "advice", huh.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3