Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, ExpandCollaboration Agreement - Linux ; On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:33:55 -0800 (PST), cc wrote: >On Nov 28, 8:25 pm, flatfish wrote: >> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc >> wrote: >> >> >> >> >> >> >On Nov 28, 5:27 pm, ...

  1. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    wrote:

    >On Nov 28, 8:25 pm, flatfish wrote:
    >> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc
    >> wrote:

    >> >That's nice, but that's not what I mean. I mean, why should I care if
    >> >you are Gary Stewart or not? Is Gary Stewart someone famous? They say
    >> >you're Gary Stewart like it's an insult and you deny it like it's an
    >> >insult, but I don't know who the **** Gary Stewart is in the first
    >> >place.

    >> The loonies think they have discovered something.
    >> They have not.
    >>
    >> You see most of them are realizing they are idiots for posting under
    >> their real names so now they want to take the rest of the group down
    >> with the ship.
    >>
    >> Ain't going to happen.

    >So that's it? They just think that's your real name? Well Roy
    >Schestowitz is just as anonymous as Mark Kent, Roy Culley, Gary
    >Stewart, flatfish, High Plains Thumper, cc, etc. Unless someone has
    >met you (any of you), no one knows you. Is "Mark Kent" really Mark
    >Kent? Who knows or cares? So nessuno is "insert name here." What does
    >that mean? It offers me no insight into the nym at all because it adds
    >nothing. Posting real names is a bull**** move, even if it's that
    >racist Maverick's real name. Unless you're famous, knowing a real
    >name, or revealing a real name doesn't mean dick to anyone. Guess
    >what, I'm Gary Stewart. There, is everyone satisfied now?

    That's it.

    Sadly some names are more real than others.

    For example Roy Schestowitz is really the dorks name.
    Same for Mark Kent who is employed as a dustman at a private boys
    school in GB. (Hide the Ky Jelly ).
    Same for Doug Mentohl who is a postal worker in London.
    High Plaines Thumper is easily located due to some screw ups in
    motorcycle groups. I'll leave him alone though.

    All easily found on Google.

    With all respect to Erik, only a fool uses his real name in groups
    like this.

  2. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    flatfish writes:

    > With all respect to Erik, only a fool uses his real name in groups
    > like this.

    Yes. Already I have received some strange email. I think it was a
    mistake from me to post here.

  3. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > flatfish wrote:
    >> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

    >>> I am confused. Where did I say "no" presence? Why are you lying and
    >>> misrepresenting what I say?

    > Aha, the apparent agenda reveals itself. I ask a simple question, and
    > immediately I am accused of lying. How strange, how extreme and very
    > rude.

    Well, it is flatfish after all. You will not find filthier scum anywhere.
    And his "newsreader" header is a riot. It reveals nothing at all. Especially
    not *any* usage of linux.

    < snip >

    > You really need to use more originality in your posts. Your trolling
    > methodologies are extremely sad.
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >
    > [quote]
    > The flatfish troll nyms shifts an extraordinary amount often using the
    > nyms as sock puppets. Here is a list of some of the nyms the flatfish
    > troll has used (NB: flatfish will often use the names of other posters as
    > nyms):

    Yup. That about descibes flatfish. Although it fails to mention that he is a
    filthy racist and a thief as well

    < snip partial nym list >
    --
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

  4. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

    < snip >

    Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.

    Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without being
    detected sooner or later
    --
    Warning: You have moved the mouse.
    Windows will reboot now to make the change permanent

  5. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
    >

    > < snip >
    >
    > Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
    >
    > Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without being
    > detected sooner or later

    We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
    flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

  6. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    William Poaster wrote:

    > On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy:
    >
    >> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
    >>

    >> < snip >
    >>
    >> Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
    >>
    >> Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without
    >> being detected sooner or later

    > We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
    > flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.

    He has already totally blown it. He used *several* of the typical flatfish
    giveaways, even in just one post.
    He will never learn what those are
    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

  7. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:30:53 +0100, Peter KŲhlmann
    wrote:

    >William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am, Peter KŲhlmann wrote in
    >> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
    >>
    >>> Peter Kršnkwonov wrote:
    >>>

    >>> < snip >
    >>>
    >>> Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
    >>>
    >>> Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without
    >>> being detected sooner or later

    >> We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
    >> flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.
    >>

    >He has already totally blown it. He used *several* of the typical flatfish
    >giveaways, even in just one post.
    >He will never learn what those are

    Kohlmann misfires again!
    Close bu no cigar my teutonic rubber friend.

    However, while I've got you on the hook so to speak, what are your
    impressions of the BMW 3 Series Convertible?

    http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle...isualizer.html

    I was thinking of buying one for my daughter this June when she
    graduates from college and heads to Law School.

  8. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    ____/ William Poaster on Thursday 29 November 2007 14:12 : \____

    > On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy:
    >
    >> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
    >>

    >> < snip >
    >>
    >> Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
    >>
    >> Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without being
    >> detected sooner or later

    > We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
    > flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.

    There's no flatfish. His momma called him "Gary". If only she knew what a
    monster he would become...

    If only Gary's daughters knew... I doubt he seems them all that often. He has a
    repulsive character.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Within reason, consider Free software. The best things in life are also free.
    run-level 2 2007-10-30 19:49 last=

  9. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:49:16 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    >There's no flatfish. His momma called him "Gary". If only she knew what a
    >monster he would become...
    >
    >If only Gary's daughters knew... I doubt he seems them all that often. He has a
    >repulsive character.

    Are you drinking again Roy?
    Remember what happened the last time you tipped a few tankards?

    You got into a fight in a gay bar and had a run in with the local
    bobbies.

    In more ways than one.

  10. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:05:58 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:49:16 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >

    >>There's no flatfish. His momma called him "Gary". If only she knew what a
    >>monster he would become...
    >>
    >>If only Gary's daughters knew... I doubt he seems them all that often. He has a
    >>repulsive character.

    > Are you drinking again Roy?
    > Remember what happened the last time you tipped a few tankards?
    >
    > You got into a fight in a gay bar and had a run in with the local
    > bobbies.
    >
    > In more ways than one.

    Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
    last time, either.

    --
    Kier

  11. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:40:42 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:05:58 -0500, flatfish wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:49:16 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>There's no flatfish. His momma called him "Gary". If only she knew what a
    >>>monster he would become...
    >>>
    >>>If only Gary's daughters knew... I doubt he seems them all that often. He has a
    >>>repulsive character.

    >> Are you drinking again Roy?
    >> Remember what happened the last time you tipped a few tankards?
    >>
    >> You got into a fight in a gay bar and had a run in with the local
    >> bobbies.
    >>
    >> In more ways than one.

    >Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
    >last time, either.

    Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get
    into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
    Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
    didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.

  12. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:54:01 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:40:42 +0000, Kier wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:05:58 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    >>> Are you drinking again Roy?
    >>> Remember what happened the last time you tipped a few tankards?
    >>>
    >>> You got into a fight in a gay bar and had a run in with the local
    >>> bobbies.
    >>>
    >>> In more ways than one.

    >>Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
    >>last time, either.

    > Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get

    If I recall it, he witnessed some altercation - he took no part in it.
    That is not 'getting involved in a fight'.

    > into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
    > Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
    > didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.

    So, you finally admit all he did was protest.

    --
    Kier

  13. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:54:02 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:54:01 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    >>>Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
    >>>last time, either.

    >> Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get

    >If I recall it, he witnessed some altercation - he took no part in it.
    >That is not 'getting involved in a fight'.
    >
    >> into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
    >> Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
    >> didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.

    >So, you finally admit all he did was protest.

    1. He was involved in a fight, he tried to help a person.
    2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
    brown shirt.
    3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
    him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
    nose.

    He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
    which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
    his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
    up.

  14. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:09:59 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:54:02 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >>> Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get

    >>If I recall it, he witnessed some altercation - he took no part in it.
    >>That is not 'getting involved in a fight'.
    >>
    >>> into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
    >>> Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
    >>> didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.

    >>So, you finally admit all he did was protest.

    > 1. He was involved in a fight, he tried to help a person.

    So, trying to help someone is a reprehensible deed, is it?

    > 2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
    > brown shirt.

    You also believe it's the right of the police to behave badly, merely
    because they are the police? In your country perhaps.

    > 3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
    > him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
    > nose.

    No, not everywhere, flatty. Stick to facts. He may have made an error of
    judgement, but that is all he did, and as far as I can se it was made
    with the desire to help someone. How is that a crime worth of the coarse
    insinuations you have several times made about him regarding this incident?

    > He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
    > which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
    > his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
    > up.

    And where in all this gives you any right to slag him off, drag it out
    every time it suits you, comment on his behaviour as if it shows him in
    some terribly bad light?

    --
    Kier

  15. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:17:15 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:09:59 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    >>>If I recall it, he witnessed some altercation - he took no part in it.
    >>>That is not 'getting involved in a fight'.

    >>>So, you finally admit all he did was protest.

    >> 1. He was involved in a fight, he tried to help a person.

    >So, trying to help someone is a reprehensible deed, is it?

    When it causes more harm than good, yes, maybe it is not a good idea.

    >> 2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
    >> brown shirt.

    >You also believe it's the right of the police to behave badly, merely
    >because they are the police? In your country perhaps.

    You are naive.
    You of course have only heard Roy's side of the story.
    Chances are good he pissed them off, much like he pisses people on
    digg off.

    >> 3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
    >> him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
    >> nose.

    >No, not everywhere, flatty. Stick to facts. He may have made an error of
    >judgement, but that is all he did, and as far as I can se it was made
    >with the desire to help someone. How is that a crime worth of the coarse
    >insinuations you have several times made about him regarding this incident?

    Well it's not the worst thing in the world....
    I probably would have done the same thing he did, only I would not
    have pissed off the local authorities.

    >> He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
    >> which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
    >> his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
    >> up.

    >And where in all this gives you any right to slag him off, drag it out
    >every time it suits you, comment on his behaviour as if it shows him in
    >some terribly bad light?

    What gives him the right to insinuate I am Gary Steweart without any
    proof?
    Not that I care, but I'm sure the Gary Stewerts of the world do.

    If you wish to see what a liar you are defending, ask him for proof.
    I believe you already have in fact, and were ignored.
    He can't provide anything other than the rantings of a paranoid person
    named mjcr who left the group because he claimed Microsoft was out to
    harm him and his family.
    mjcr, now there is a name from the past.
    It's a poster here in the present though.
    I've said too much already, but all in good time!

  16. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:36:32 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:17:15 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >>> 1. He was involved in a fight, he tried to help a person.

    >>So, trying to help someone is a reprehensible deed, is it?

    > When it causes more harm than good, yes, maybe it is not a good idea.
    >

    >>> 2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
    >>> brown shirt.

    >>You also believe it's the right of the police to behave badly, merely
    >>because they are the police? In your country perhaps.

    > You are naive.
    > You of course have only heard Roy's side of the story.
    > Chances are good he pissed them off, much like he pisses people on
    > digg off.
    >

    >>> 3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
    >>> him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
    >>> nose.

    >>No, not everywhere, flatty. Stick to facts. He may have made an error of
    >>judgement, but that is all he did, and as far as I can se it was made
    >>with the desire to help someone. How is that a crime worth of the coarse
    >>insinuations you have several times made about him regarding this incident?

    > Well it's not the worst thing in the world....
    > I probably would have done the same thing he did, only I would not
    > have pissed off the local authorities.
    >

    >>> He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
    >>> which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
    >>> his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
    >>> up.

    >>And where in all this gives you any right to slag him off, drag it out
    >>every time it suits you, comment on his behaviour as if it shows him in
    >>some terribly bad light?

    > What gives him the right to insinuate I am Gary Steweart without any
    > proof?
    > Not that I care, but I'm sure the Gary Stewerts of the world do.
    >
    > If you wish to see what a liar you are defending, ask him for proof.
    > I believe you already have in fact, and were ignored.

    I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

    > He can't provide anything other than the rantings of a paranoid person
    > named mjcr who left the group because he claimed Microsoft was out to
    > harm him and his family.
    > mjcr, now there is a name from the past.
    > It's a poster here in the present though.
    > I've said too much already, but all in good time!

    Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
    lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
    on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.

    --
    Kier

  17. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:44:32 +0000, Kier wrote:

    >I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

    err...
    Not exactly.

    >Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
    >lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
    >on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.

    Nobody has to believe me at all.
    I could care less what people think.
    The beauty of a person who is caught up in himself, like Roy is that
    Roy sinks himself deeper and deeper the more he posts.
    The difference between Roy and me is that I don't pretend to be
    anything I'm not.
    What you see, at least in this group, is what you get.
    Nothing more and nothing less.

  18. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    Kier wrote:

    >I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

    And you are the troll-feeder SUPREME, Kier.

    Did you get a woody upon seeing Flat****'s return?

    Sheesh!

  19. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    ____/ Kier on Thursday 29 November 2007 20:54 : \____

    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:54:01 -0500, flatfish wrote:

    >>>Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
    >>>last time, either.

    >> Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get

    > If I recall it, he witnessed some altercation - he took no part in it.
    > That is not 'getting involved in a fight'.
    >
    >> into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
    >> Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
    >> didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.

    > So, you finally admit all he did was protest.

    More and more slander from Gary Stewart. Just ignore it, Kier. You have better
    things to do.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"

  20. Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

    ____/ chrisv on Thursday 29 November 2007 22:39 : \____

    > Kier wrote:
    >
    >>I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

    > And you are the troll-feeder SUPREME, Kier.
    >
    > Did you get a woody upon seeing Flat****'s return?
    >
    > Sheesh!

    In this case, all the feeding lef to more and more and more lies from Gary.
    That's why it's best to ignore it.