You can get the (R)ecovery (I)s (P)ossible Linux rescue system here!

,----[ Quote ]
| Name Size Date
| Bootable CD ISO (RIPLinuX-4.0.iso) 73620Kb Nov 25 2007
| RIPLinuX-4.0 md5-checksum 222
`----

http://www.tux.org/pub/people/kent-r...looplinux/rip/

Related:

Review: Trinity Rescue Kit 3.2

,----[ Quote ]
| I'd recommend placing TRK in your toolkit. You never know when you might
| need a quick loading rescue distribution.
`----

http://www.triedit.org/review/review...rescue-kit-32/

You might have a backup if you didn't back up

,----[ Quote ]
| . If you can find a computer-savvy friend who knows how start your computer
| up from another disk drive with a program such as Knoppix Linux or Ultimate
| Boot CD, you may be able to get at the data. Some people have succeeded by
| putting an old hard drive in an external drive enclosure, then plugging it
| into a working PC. * * *
`----

http://www.newsday.com/technology/ny...chnology-print

Linux saves the special day!

,----[ Quote ]
| Thanks Linux! You saved the day and turned a Windows disaster into a Linux
| win!
`----

http://www.tyrannozaurus.com/?q=node/987

Trinity Rescue Kit - Free Recovery and Repair for Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| Trinity Rescue Kit or TRK is a free live Linux distribution that
| aims specifically at recovery and repair operations on Windows
| machines, but is equally usable for Linux recovery issues.
`----

http://www.darknet.org.uk/2007/06/tr...r-for-windows/

Why I love Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| I have Vista and two distros of Linux (Ubuntu, Gentoo) in regular use -- and
| Vista, bless it, brutally murdered its XP predecessor during install, and so
| I had been forced to migrate sooner. And as it happens, the answer as to why
| Vista killed XP all those months ago was answered through this experience. *
`----

http://www.apcmag.com/6598/why_i_love_linux

Amazing 3D view of linux kernels..

,----[ Quote ]
| These are 3D renderings of dependencies in the Linux kernel source code.
`----

http://kerneltrap.org/node/14727

Is There Perfection in The Linux Kernel?

,----[ Quote ]
| In a perfect world, you could compile a brand-new Linux kernel
| without the need for much configuration and without error.
|
| According to Linus Torvalds, the new 2.6.19 Linux kernel is such
| an entity.
|
| "It's one of those rare "perfect" kernels," Torvalds wrote in a
| Linux kernel mailing list posting announcing the new kernel.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/article.php/3646456

Linux 2.6.22.11 Released

,----[ Quote ]