Lmule highly recommended - Linux

This is a discussion on Lmule highly recommended - Linux ; Hello, I am surprised with download speed in Lmule in SuSE versus emule in non-Linux systems ( OK, I do no want to mention any names... ). You can only guess reasons why is this happening. No doubt, I am ...

  1. Lmule highly recommended

    Hello,

    I am surprised with download speed in Lmule in SuSE versus emule in
    non-Linux systems ( OK, I do no want to mention any names... ).

    You can only guess reasons why is this happening.

    No doubt, I am now 90% out of the "Dart Wader Big Empire".

    TomCat

  2. Re: Lmule highly recommended

    Michael wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am surprised with download speed in Lmule in SuSE versus emule in
    > non-Linux systems ( OK, I do no want to mention any names... ).
    >
    > You can only guess reasons why is this happening.
    >
    > No doubt, I am now 90% out of the "Dart Wader Big Empire".
    >
    > TomCat

    For most people, 90% is as good as 100 as there is still a need to cross
    over to the other side to get certain things done.
    The download speed may not be the fault of the other OS, LimeWire works
    the same for me on both platforms...

+ Reply to Thread