We Love Beryl (website defaced??) - Linux

This is a discussion on We Love Beryl (website defaced??) - Linux ; http://wiki.beryl-project.org/ /----[Quote] Since this wiki was getting defaced, it will remain closed for a few days until someone gives it some love (secures it, cleans it...) Thanks for your comprehension `---- We love Beryl. Sorry someone defaced it. Damn Microsoft! ...

  1. We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    http://wiki.beryl-project.org/

    /----[Quote]
    Since this wiki was getting defaced, it will remain closed for a few
    days until someone gives it some love (secures it, cleans it...)
    Thanks for your comprehension
    `----

    We love Beryl. Sorry someone defaced it.

    Damn Microsoft! It defaced ****in' Beryl!

  2. Re: We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:14:27 -0800, mark.kent.is.owned wrote:

    > http://wiki.beryl-project.org/
    >
    > /----[Quote]
    > Since this wiki was getting defaced, it will remain closed for a few
    > days until someone gives it some love (secures it, cleans it...) Thanks
    > for your comprehension
    > `----
    >
    > We love Beryl. Sorry someone defaced it.
    >
    > Damn Microsoft! It defaced ****in' Beryl!

    Beryl merged with compiz some time ago; it is now compiz-fusion. Beryl
    forum is still up, and on this page:

    http://forum.beryl-project.org/viewt...hp?f=34&t=6137

    is a link to http://opencompositing.org. Dated April 23, 2007. Nice of
    them to leave the Beryl site up this long for the benefit of those who may
    be confused.

    Like yourself.

    Have a nice day.

    --
    This message is brought to you by your Department of Redundancy Department.

  3. Re: We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    On Nov 25, 9:14 pm, mark.kent.is.ow...@gmail.com wrote:
    > http://wiki.beryl-project.org/
    >
    > /----[Quote]
    > Since this wiki was getting defaced, it will remain closed for a few
    > days until someone gives it some love (secures it, cleans it...)
    > Thanks for your comprehension
    > `----
    >
    > We love Beryl. Sorry someone defaced it.
    >
    > Damn Microsoft! It defaced ****in' Beryl!

    Dear Mark,

    Oh, excuse me, you're the Mark Kent impostor, aren't you? Funny, you
    have the same MO as the Sinister Midget impostor, or the Roy
    Schestowitz imposter! And the same as

    alan.yunick@gmail.com, ali.babba.singh@gmail.com,
    arkady.duntov@gmail.com, ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com,
    banjo.boy69@gmail.com, big.momma.thornton@gmail.com,
    bones4jones@gmail.com, detective48@gmail.com,
    garystewart.aka.flatfish@gmail.com, goldfarb44@gmail.com,
    heather.banger@gmail.com, jimserac@gmail.com, johnnyscotrun@gmail.com,
    krotch.kricket@gmail.com, mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com,
    oksana.the.whore@gmail.com, right.wanger@gmail.com,
    roy.the.spam.king@gmail.com, symon99@gmail.com, sully1...@gmail.com,
    suzie.linux@gmail.com, traci.manicotti@gmail.com,
    udayshankar29@gmail.com, united4luv@gmail.com!!!

    And that's just a recent sampling!

    Bye bye, N.

  4. Re: We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    > On Nov 25, 9:14 pm, mark.kent.is.ow...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > http://wiki.beryl-project.org/
    > >
    > > /----[Quote]
    > > Since this wiki was getting defaced, it will remain closed for a few
    > > days until someone gives it some love (secures it, cleans it...)
    > > Thanks for your comprehension
    > > `----
    > >
    > > We love Beryl. Sorry someone defaced it.
    > >
    > > Damn Microsoft! It defaced ****in' Beryl!

    > Dear Mark,
    >
    > Oh, excuse me

    Aha, so where did I say my name was Mark? Oh thats right, I didn't.
    You made it up, nymshifting troll...nessuno or stellito or something
    else? So, you are not excused! I sincerely hope you have nothing to do
    with UC Berkeley.

    > Funny,

    Hmm, it is funny that you still keep trolling.

    > Bye bye, N.

    Buhbye, Mr. N (for Nonsense?). Please receive your trolling payment
    from spammer Mr. Schestowitz or your master pedo Mr. Kent before they
    kick you on the butt.

  5. Re: We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    > On Nov 25, 9:14 pm, mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> http://wiki.beryl-project.org/
    >>
    >> /----[Quote]
    >> Since this wiki was getting defaced, it will remain closed
    >> for a few days until someone gives it some love (secures it,
    >> cleans it...) Thanks for your comprehension
    >> `----
    >>
    >> We love Beryl. Sorry someone defaced it.
    >>
    >> Damn Microsoft! It defaced ****in' Beryl!

    > Dear Mark,
    >
    > Oh, excuse me, you're the Mark Kent impostor, aren't you?
    > Funny, you have the same MO as the Sinister Midget impostor,
    > or the Roy Schestowitz imposter! And the same as
    >
    > alan.yunick@gmail.com, ali.babba.singh@gmail.com,
    > arkady.duntov@gmail.com, ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com,
    > banjo.boy69@gmail.com, big.momma.thornton@gmail.com,
    > bones4jones@gmail.com, detective48@gmail.com,
    > garystewart.aka.flatfish@gmail.com, goldfarb44@gmail.com,
    > heather.banger@gmail.com, jimserac@gmail.com,
    > johnnyscotrun@gmail.com, krotch.kricket@gmail.com,
    > mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com, oksana.the.whore@gmail.com,
    > right.wanger@gmail.com, roy.the.spam.king@gmail.com,
    > symon99@gmail.com, sully1...@gmail.com, suzie.linux@gmail.com,
    > traci.manicotti@gmail.com, udayshankar29@gmail.com,
    > united4luv@gmail.com!!!
    >
    > And that's just a recent sampling!
    >
    > Bye bye, N.

    Nessuno, you must have hit a sensitive nerve with the perp! Now
    I see the idiot troll post anonymously post, subject "Ciao
    Nessuno", with illegal exposure of personal information.

    This is a direct reflection of what is stated in:

    Subject: 3.5 The evil and illegal Troll

    If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's
    ability to cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons
    name and internet address and libel them on usenet. Both these
    are illegal.
    and:

    [4] Be patronizing, condescending and present an air of
    superiority. It may hide your inferiority to the casual reader.
    Use phrases like "kid" or "son", to elevate your relative
    apparent authority by attempting to diminish that of the Linux
    advocate you are addressing.

    [5] Discredit your opponent or his position through the use of
    inappropriate laugher and other non-verbal grunts.
    --
    HPT

  6. Re: We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    From: mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com

    If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's
    ability to cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons
    name and internet address and libel them on usenet. Both these
    are illegal.

    >> Funny,

    > Hmm, it is funny that you still keep trolling.

    [quotes]
    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

    [6.] When your tactics are turned on you, call you opponents
    trolls. Do not accept the fact that by calling someone using
    your tactics a troll that makes you the real troll.

    >> Bye bye, N.

    > Buhbye, Mr. N (for Nonsense?). Please receive your trolling
    > payment from spammer Mr. Schestowitz or your master pedo Mr.
    > Kent before they kick you on the butt.

    Ah, the vindictive spirit shows.

    http://www.outsmartsoftware.com/figh...r-ip-list.html

    Wordpress Spammer IP list
    Sunday, 25 March 2007
    List of spammers' IP address who spam Wordpress bLogs
    [....]
    67.159.5.254
    http://www.lukas-hakos.com/spam-list/

    SPAM list

    Seznam IP adres, které blokuji pro př*mé komentován* svých článků
    na svém webu. Pakliže jste v seznamu, omlouvám se, ovšem po ručn*
    kontrole článků Váš komentář zpř*stupn*m. D*ky za pochopen*...

    Here is a list of IP addresses which I'm blocking for comments of
    my articles in my blog. If you are in my SPAM list, I'm sorry but
    in hand-control will be your comment show about my article in my
    blog. Thank you...

    [....]
    67.159.5.254
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:67.159.5.254

    User talk:67.159.5.254
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This IP address has been blocked because it is believed to be an
    open proxy or zombie computer. To prevent abuse, these proxies
    may be blocked from editing Wikipedia. If your ISP has
    misconfigured their proxy, you can try bypassing it by logging
    into Wikimedia's secure gateway at
    https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/. For more
    information about open proxies and what you can do, please see
    the WikiProject on open proxies.

    This computer just recently hacked our forums. KingCoder 01:22,
    26 March 2007 (UTC)
    --
    HPT

  7. Re: We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    "High Plains Thumper" wrote in message
    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >> On Nov 25, 9:14 pm, mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://wiki.beryl-project.org/
    >>>
    >>> /----[Quote]
    >>> Since this wiki was getting defaced, it will remain closed
    >>> for a few days until someone gives it some love (secures it,
    >>> cleans it...) Thanks for your comprehension
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> We love Beryl. Sorry someone defaced it.
    >>>
    >>> Damn Microsoft! It defaced ****in' Beryl!

    >> Dear Mark,
    >>
    >> Oh, excuse me, you're the Mark Kent impostor, aren't you?
    >> Funny, you have the same MO as the Sinister Midget impostor,
    >> or the Roy Schestowitz imposter! And the same as
    >>
    >> alan.yunick@gmail.com, ali.babba.singh@gmail.com,
    >> arkady.duntov@gmail.com, ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com,
    >> banjo.boy69@gmail.com, big.momma.thornton@gmail.com,
    >> bones4jones@gmail.com, detective48@gmail.com,
    >> garystewart.aka.flatfish@gmail.com, goldfarb44@gmail.com,
    >> heather.banger@gmail.com, jimserac@gmail.com,
    >> johnnyscotrun@gmail.com, krotch.kricket@gmail.com,
    >> mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com, oksana.the.whore@gmail.com,
    >> right.wanger@gmail.com, roy.the.spam.king@gmail.com,
    >> symon99@gmail.com, sully1...@gmail.com, suzie.linux@gmail.com,
    >> traci.manicotti@gmail.com, udayshankar29@gmail.com,
    >> united4luv@gmail.com!!!
    >>
    >> And that's just a recent sampling!
    >>
    >> Bye bye, N.

    > Nessuno, you must have hit a sensitive nerve with the perp! Now I see the
    > idiot troll post anonymously post, subject "Ciao Nessuno", with illegal
    > exposure of personal information.
    >
    > This is a direct reflection of what is stated in:
    >
    > http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf..._troll_faq.htm
    >

    > Subject: 3.5 The evil and illegal Troll
    >
    > If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability to
    > cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons name and internet
    > address and libel them on usenet. Both these are illegal.
    >

    > and:
    >
    > http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >

    > [4] Be patronizing, condescending and present an air of superiority. It
    > may hide your inferiority to the casual reader. Use phrases like "kid" or
    > "son", to elevate your relative apparent authority by attempting to
    > diminish that of the Linux advocate you are addressing.
    >
    > [5] Discredit your opponent or his position through the use of
    > inappropriate laugher and other non-verbal grunts.

    The "High Plains Thumper" liar

    A worthless nym-shifting moron who has also posted under all sorts of "nyms"
    such as Rafael for example. When accused of 'nym-shifting' he first denied
    it then did a pathetic attempt to ignore the accusation. When confronted
    with overwhelming evidence he then claimed that his pathetic nym-shifting
    was some sort of "social experiment" - is this guy a total loser or what?

    He is often taken to task for making ridiculous statements that are grossly
    wrong. When confronted with facts that prove him to be an idiot he resorts
    to childish posting where he replies with some made up FAQ as if it proves
    something. All it proves is that "High Plains Rafael" is simply one of the
    dumbest linux advocates on the planet.

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...mper-liar.html

  8. Re: We Love Beryl (website defaced??)

    Nymshifting troll Walter Smeddler AKA 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam
    Baum, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain
    Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl. Kronk, Dr Gang Green, Dr.
    Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr. GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell,
    Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour
    Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr. Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr.
    Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Geppetto Olivio, Gordon Glover, Keith
    Windsor, LENNY, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, nym-thief imposter
    of Mindy Cohen, Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc.
    Michael Clayton, rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave
    poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker, SgtMajor
    Gansevoort, nym-thief imposter of Sinister Midget, Sophie
    McDowell, Simon Templar, Sue Romer, Sir Michael Clayton, Warren
    Piece and Zumwalt Humphry wrote:
    > "High Plains Thumper" wrote...
    >
    >> Nessuno, you must have hit a sensitive nerve with the perp!
    >> Now I see the idiot troll post anonymously post, subject
    >> "Ciao Nessuno", with illegal exposure of personal
    >> information.
    >>
    >> This is a direct reflection of what is stated in:
    >>
    >> http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf..._troll_faq.htm

    >> If anyone does anything which will interfere with the
    >> troll's ability to cause mayhem, they also forge posts in
    >> that persons name and internet address and libel them on
    >> usenet. Both these are illegal.
    >>
    >> and:
    >>
    >> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >>

    >> [4] Be patronizing, condescending and present an air of
    >> superiority. It may hide your inferiority to the casual
    >> reader. Use phrases like "kid" or "son", to elevate your
    >> relative apparent authority by attempting to diminish that
    >> of the Linux advocate you are addressing.
    >>
    >> [5] Discredit your opponent or his position through the use
    >> of inappropriate laugher and other non-verbal grunts.
    >>

    > The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    >
    > A worthless nym-shifting moron who has also posted under all
    > sorts of "nyms" such as Rafael

    Hah! Coming from you, that is a riot, ROTFLMAO! Just like a
    criminal, returning to the scene of a crime! You really lack
    imagination, a really sorry job of trolling, BTW.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread