Re: Microsoft astroturfing example - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft astroturfing example - Linux ; DFS wrote: > snip troll lies, stupid misconceptions and M$ FUD I'm not even going to bother with correcting you, DoFus; you wouldn't listen. *plonk*...

  1. Re: Microsoft astroturfing example

    DFS wrote:
    > snip troll lies, stupid misconceptions and M$ FUD

    I'm not even going to bother with correcting you, DoFus; you wouldn't
    listen.

    *plonk*

  2. Re: Microsoft astroturfing example

    Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

    >DFS wrote:
    >> snip troll lies, stupid misconceptions and M$ FUD

    >I'm not even going to bother with correcting you, DoFus; you wouldn't
    >listen.
    >
    >*plonk*

    You're a fast learner. 8)

+ Reply to Thread