HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

> "Fraser Tweedale" wrote
>> HangEveryRepubliKKKan: Go do something constuctive with your time.
>> Your antics are not appreciated here, and your anti-Linux crusade is
>> achieving nothing.

> I'm only here to get an answer to one question.
>
> 300 days ago LinTards here and all over the net were making the claim that
> 2007 was going to be the end
> of Micosoft and that Linux was going to become in this year the standard
> OS
> for the desktop. It was further
> claimed that Vista would be an absolute catastrophe and the Linux would
> make tremendous gains in the desktop market.

ok...
where are these claims posted (link please?)?

> Now, we see that in the last 300 days Vista has sold around 100 million
> copies, and that Linux has not only not achieved any presence on the
> desktop, but has acutally decreased in marketshare.

half a truth is still all of a lie.
truth: windows vista did "sell 100 million copies globally)
lie: linux lost desktop market share (explain novel and opensuse then
please?).

> So... What happened LinTard? How did YOOZERS go so spectacularly wrong?

no. but it appears you did...

> Is it still raining Gumdrops and lollypops in LinTard Land?

bright and sunny in the land of Linux. I'm still wondering about that dark
cloud over Redmond Washington though...

numbered!
My life is my own - No. 6