all these plays on linux, lintard etc - Linux

This is a discussion on all these plays on linux, lintard etc - Linux ; plays on the word linux. How many are there? Having just seen someone use "linsux" let me offer linfux rotflmao. No disrespect i/we use linux and freebsd and abhor m$windows. It's just idle amusement. -- ___ _______ ___ ___ ___ ...

  1. all these plays on linux, lintard etc

    --
    ___ _______ ___ ___ ___ __ ____
    / _ \/ __/ _ | / _ \ / _ \/ _ |/ / / / /

  2. Re: all these plays on linux, lintard etc

    Dead Paul wrote:

    >let me offer

    *plonk*

  3. Re: all these plays on linux, lintard etc

    * Dead Paul fired off this tart reply:

    > Having just seen someone use "linsux"
    > let me offer linfux

    lointucks

    Love,

    The Loinonut

    --
    Tux got rox!

  4. Re: all these plays on linux, lintard etc

    On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:25:20 +0000, Dead Paul wrote:

    > plays on the word linux.
    > How many are there?
    >
    > Having just seen someone use "linsux"
    > let me offer linfux
    > rotflmao.
    >
    > No disrespect i/we use linux and
    > freebsd and abhor m$windows. It's just idle amusement.

    How about linwin! (as in 'wins' or 'winner' rather than 'windows', though
    I do enjoy my X windowing environment)

  5. Re: all these plays on linux, lintard etc

    "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    >* Dead Paul fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> Having just seen someone use "linsux"
    >> let me offer linfux

    > lointucks
    >
    > Love,
    >
    > The Loinonut

    Yeah right, your famous Linnt!

    Name: Linonut
    Traits:
    Enjoys feeding trolls
    Good Linux advocate
    Troll feeding aside a nice guy

    The Linonut liar
    This liar has nothing to say or add to the conversation. His posts are
    mindless little "one-liners" where he fails at his attempt at humor. Terms
    like "Billy Box" are probably funny for small children but grown-ups quickly
    tire of such tripe. He is a typical linux and COLA fanatic in several ways.
    First of all is that while he thinks of himself as some sort of "advocate"
    he's more of a hypocrite because he write proprietary Windows software for a
    living. Then complains how bad Windows and proprietary software is. Worse
    yet he can't even convice his own wife and daughter to use linux who
    continue to use Windows every day.

  6. Re: all these plays on linux, lintard etc

    On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:34:01 -0600, chrisv wrote:

    > Dead Paul wrote:
    >
    >>let me offer

    > *plonk*

    spoilsport