Apple's OSX Leopard Gets First UNIX Certificate for BSD - Linux

This is a discussion on Apple's OSX Leopard Gets First UNIX Certificate for BSD - Linux ; > Untrue. Apple doesn't require $50,000, they do it for much less on a > call per call basis, which you will rarely every use on an OSX based > Server. http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL.../D&mco=4EE02EA > And no, Apple doesn't have any connection ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Apple's OSX Leopard Gets First UNIX Certificate for BSD

    > Untrue. Apple doesn't require $50,000, they do it for much less on a
    > call per call basis, which you will rarely every use on an OSX based
    > Server.

    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL.../D&mco=4EE02EA

    > And no, Apple doesn't have any connection to DeLL for their on site
    > service. Two different universes.

    http://www.atlanticcomputer.com/

    This is my local provider for both Dell and Apple.

  2. Re: Apple's OSX Leopard Gets First UNIX Certificate for BSD

    jerryeveretts wrote:

    > http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...wa/RSLID?s=pri
    > ceHL&fnode=home/shop_mac/software/apple&nplm=D2653LL/D&mco=4EE02EA

    but on a per call basis it's $250 or less per solution

    > > And no, Apple doesn't have any connection to DeLL for their on site
    > > service. Two different universes.

    > http://www.atlanticcomputer.com/
    >
    > This is my local provider for both Dell and Apple.

    Yes, your local provider for break/fix, but Apple wouldn't be using them
    for Xserve support. You'd being dealing with the Apple Enterprise Team.

    http://www.apple.com/itpro/support.html

    consultingservices@apple.com

  3. Re: Apple's OSX Leopard Gets First UNIX Certificate for BSD

    On Nov 20, 8:47 pm, Oxford wrote:
    > jerryeveretts wrote:
    > >http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...tore.woa/wa/RS...
    > > ceHL&fnode=home/shop_mac/software/apple&nplm=D2653LL/D&mco=4EE02EA

    > but on a per call basis it's $250 or less per solution
    >
    > > > And no, Apple doesn't have any connection to DeLL for their on site
    > > > service. Two different universes.

    > >http://www.atlanticcomputer.com/

    > > This is my local provider for both Dell and Apple.

    > Yes, your local provider for break/fix, but Apple wouldn't be using them
    > for Xserve support. You'd being dealing with the Apple Enterprise Team.
    >
    > http://www.apple.com/itpro/support.html
    >
    > consultingservi...@apple.com

    No but these are the guys who lost all my data trying to change a bad
    drive in a Dell Raid array... I am sure they can do the same for an
    Xserve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2