TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE... - Linux

This is a discussion on TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE... - Linux ; ...but then again, who does!! 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick Official C.O.L.A. motto: Microsoft must DIE, so we may LIVE!...

  1. TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE...

    ...but then again, who does!!

    'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick

    Official C.O.L.A. motto: Microsoft must DIE, so we may LIVE!

  2. Re: TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE...

    Fritz Wuehler sock wrote in a cut and pasteful way:

    > ..but then again, who does!!
    >
    > 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick
    >
    > Official C.O.L.A. motto: Microsoft must DIE, so we may LIVE!

    Its Joe public that has decided.
    They have done it before and they will do it again.

    Linux now expanding at the rate of 1 million new users per month and
    the rate is increasing.

    Wallmart have sold out of Linux PCs and are now re-stocking.

    Download your Linux free - hundreds here with source code...

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

+ Reply to Thread