All I Want for Christmas - Linux

This is a discussion on All I Want for Christmas - Linux ; Doug Mentohl wrote: > > Where can I find a true Linux Advocate to **** my arse again? I'd ask Mark Kent but he's a bottom too. :-( Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad ...

  1. All I Want for Christmas

    Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > Where can I find a true Linux Advocate to **** my arse again? I'd ask Mark Kent but he's a bottom too. :-(

    https://www.mixmaster.it