Re: Where did the LinTards go so horribly Wrong? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Where did the LinTards go so horribly Wrong? - Linux ; On Nov 17, 10:18 am, "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote: > > "Doug Mentohl" wrote > >news:fhp6ef$3qk$1@news.datemas.de... > >> This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother > >> posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe ...

  1. Re: Where did the LinTards go so horribly Wrong?

    wrote:
    > > "Doug Mentohl" wrote
    > >> This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    > >> posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

    > "chrisv" wrote
    >
    > > I agree with this poast!

    > I would just like to know how you LinTards manage to sleep at night knowing
    > that less than a year ago
    > you were predicting the imminent failure of Microsoft and the rise of Linux
    > as the new standard on the PC desktop.
    >
    > Now a year later, Microsoft has sold about 100 million copies of Vista and
    > the LinTard OS has an even
    > smaller presence in the marketplace.

    How many of these 100 million copies of Vista are actually running?

    They might have sold perhaps 20 million shrink-wrap or upgrade
    versions.

    This leaves 80 million OEM versions, and I would guess that only 40
    million are actually in use.

    I guess that 20 million users downgraded to XP (legiitimate or pirate)
    and the other 20 million replaced it with Linux.

  2. Re: Where did the LinTards go so horribly Wrong?

    peterwn wrote:

    > On Nov 17, 10:18 am, "HangEveryRepubliKKKan"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>"Doug Mentohl" wrote

    >>"chrisv" wrote
    >>

    >>>I agree with this poast!

    >>I would just like to know how you LinTards manage to sleep at night knowing
    >>that less than a year ago
    >>you were predicting the imminent failure of Microsoft and the rise of Linux
    >>as the new standard on the PC desktop.
    >>
    >>Now a year later, Microsoft has sold about 100 million copies of Vista and
    >>the LinTard OS has an even
    >>smaller presence in the marketplace.

    > How many of these 100 million copies of Vista are actually running?
    >
    > They might have sold perhaps 20 million shrink-wrap or upgrade
    > versions.
    >
    > This leaves 80 million OEM versions, and I would guess that only 40
    > million are actually in use.
    >
    > I guess that 20 million users downgraded to XP (legiitimate or pirate)
    > and the other 20 million replaced it with Linux.

    I would guess your marketing and math acumen add up to about zero!
    Frank

  3. Re: Where did the LinTards go so horribly Wrong?

    On Nov 16, 6:30 pm, "HangEveryRepubliKKKan"
    wrote:
    > snip troll spew

    *yawn*

    *plonk*

  4. Re: Where did the LinTards go so horribly Wrong?

    schreef in bericht
    > On Nov 16, 6:30 pm, "HangEveryRepubliKKKan"
    > wrote:
    >> snip troll spew

    > *yawn*

    BWAHAHAHAHAAAAH!