cookie monster unsuitable for toddlers .. - Linux

This is a discussion on cookie monster unsuitable for toddlers .. - Linux ; discuss ... http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/ma...l?ref=magazine -- This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here....

  1. cookie monster unsuitable for toddlers ..

    --

    This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

  2. Re: cookie monster unsuitable for toddlers ..

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > discuss ...
    >
    > http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/ma...l?ref=magazine
    >
    > --
    >
    > This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    > posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

    Cookie Monster? Gee Dougie/Daeron, I guess mommy won't be getting you one
    of your favorite toys for Christmas this year.

  3. Re: cookie monster unsuitable for toddlers ..

    Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > discuss ...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/ma...l?ref=magazine

    Who are you and why are you impersonating Doug Mentohl?

  4. Re: cookie monster unsuitable for toddlers ..

    On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:17:55 +0000, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > discuss ...
    >
    > http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/ma...medium-t.html?

    ref=magazine

    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ...

    --
    ´╗┐This message is brought to you by your Department of Redundancy Department.

+ Reply to Thread