Linonut gives Tim a reach.round .. - Linux

This is a discussion on Linonut gives Tim a reach.round .. - Linux ; troll.enabler Linonut wrote: > Really, Tim, aren't you kind of bending low to reply here? Are you really serious or are you taking the piss. You off all people invoking standards on COLA. I see, so now 'Tim Smith' is ...

  1. Linonut gives Tim a reach.round ..

    troll.enabler Linonut wrote:

    > Really, Tim, aren't you kind of bending low to reply here?

    Are you really serious or are you taking the piss. You off all people
    invoking standards on COLA. I see, so now 'Tim Smith' is your newest
    best buddy on COLA, all I can say is, if you hang round long enough with
    a jizz.merchant a little gets to rub off.

    Linonut, please and go and find another cause to 'advocate' as you're
    not doing this one any good. I can't remember the last time you said
    anything of use. Now sod off and give your best buddy ewic a reach.round ...

    --

    This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

  2. Re: Linonut gives Tim a reach.round ..

    * Doug Mentohl fired off this tart reply:
    > troll.enabler Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Really, Tim, aren't you kind of bending low to reply here?

    > Are you really serious or are you taking the piss. You off all people
    > invoking standards on COLA. I see, so now 'Tim Smith' is your newest
    > best buddy on COLA, all I can say is, if you hang round long enough with
    > a jizz.merchant a little gets to rub off.
    >
    > Linonut, please and go and find another cause to 'advocate' as you're
    > not doing this one any good. I can't remember the last time you said
    > anything of use. Now sod off and give your best buddy ewic a reach.round ...
    >
    > --
    >
    > This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    > posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

    Go take a chill pill, dude.

    You're letting something seriously skew your perspective.

    One final note: I do what I want, not what anyone else wants.

    One final final note: Don't be such a cry-baby.

    --
    Tux rox!

+ Reply to Thread