TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE... - Linux

This is a discussion on TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE... - Linux ; ...but then again, who does!! 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick Official C.O.L.A. motto: Microsoft must DIE, so we may LIVE!...

  1. TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE...

    ...but then again, who does!!

    'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick

    Official C.O.L.A. motto: Microsoft must DIE, so we may LIVE!

  2. Re: TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE...

    "Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote in message
    news:a382dd61c304a5d03ae4f2e5ebe6a84b@pseudo.borke d.net...
    > ..but then again, who does!!

    Correct. Microsoft won't just live. They will continue to prosper and
    thrive.

    > 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick
    >
    > Official C.O.L.A. motto: Microsoft must DIE, so we may LIVE!

    Unfortunately this is the low that COLA and "linux advocacy" has sunken to.
    Unable to make it on it's own merits, linux and it's 'advocates' must make
    up lies against Microsoft in order to promote itself.

  3. this forum is not about Linux ..

    fake ms.astroTROLL Nicolas Travenko wrote:

    > Unfortunately ..

    This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

  4. Re: TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE...

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > ..but then again, who does!!
    >
    > 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick

    Gaff did not use those words in the book. He said, "It's too bad she won't
    live. But then again, who does?", referring to Rachael in the movies.

  5. Re: this forum is not about Linux ..

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > fake ms.astroTROLL Nicolas Travenko wrote:
    >
    >> Unfortunately ..

    > This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    > posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

    Remind me again why anyone gives a **** what a retard like you thinks?

    You don't like my posts??? Good. I'll be sure to post more often then.
    Nothing makes me happier than seeing retards like you cry and whine.

  6. Re: TOO BAD MICROSOFT WON'T LIVE...

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    > ..but then again, who does!!
    >
    > 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', Philip K. Dick
    >
    > Official C.O.L.A. motto: Microsoft must DIE, so we may LIVE!

    Its Joe public that has decided.
    They have done it before and they will do it again.

    Linux now expanding at the rate of 1 million new users per month and
    the rate is increasing.

    Wallmart have sold out of Linux PCs and are now re-stocking.

    Download your Linux free - hundreds here with source code...

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

+ Reply to Thread