this forum is not about Linux .. - Linux

This is a discussion on this forum is not about Linux .. - Linux ; This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here....

  1. this forum is not about Linux ..

    This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

  2. Re: this forum is not about Linux ..

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote
    > This forum is not about Linux. It's vicious Microsoft FUD. Don't bother
    > posting if you are a Linux person and don't believe a word you read here.

    I agree with this poast!

  3. Re: this forum is not about Linux ..

  4. Re: Where did the LinTards go Wrong?

+ Reply to Thread