Snaek Peek at Stacks for Awn

,----[ Quote ]
| Stacks on Awn will get some more bling soon, as being discussed in this forum
| post(see pages 3+ of the post).
`----

http://thelinuxmovement.blogspot.com...s-for-awn.html

Watch the image. This particular feature is a copy, but AWN has unique
features.

Unveiling the winners of the Oxygen contest for wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| With the announcement of the Oxygen Wallpaper Contest in August, we, the
| Oxygen Team, intended to have the KDE community give the brand new KDE 4
| desktop its face - and the response was overwhelming! Artists and KDE
| enthusiasts submitted around 2000 high quality pictures, most of them being
| fantastic wallpapers.
`----

http://blog.ruphy.org/?p=23

Excellent gallery.

Related:

Awn Hover effects

,----[ Quote ]
| Awn has lost of cool new hover effects being created so I will demonstrate
| them all here including the cpu monitor applet.
|
| The hover effects demonstrated in this video are:
|
| * * * Classic
| * * * Fade
| * * * Spotlight
| * * * Zoom
| * * * Squish
| * * * 3d Turn
`----

http://thelinuxmovement.blogspot.com...r-effects.html

Avant Window Navigator Effects

,----[ Quote ]
| The new advanced and cool effects of the great linux-dock by NJPatel... *
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhWNGtZKrg

AWN 3D Turn Icon Effect Video

,----[ Quote ]
| As promised, a video of the new 3D turn icon effect in operation.
`----

http://grumpymole.blogspot.com/2007/...ect-video.html

AWN Updates: New 3D Effect

,----[ Quote ]
| AWN is developing so quickly that it is worthwhile updating and recompiling
| on a daily basis to see the changes. Today brought a new look for the
| Volume-Control-Applet and a new Icon effect: 3D turn. As you mouse over the
| icons they spin around their vertical axis. Below are a few screenies, but
| the 3D effect would be best to see in a video. I'm a bit time-strapped, so
| it's pictures only. But you'll get the idea. * *
`----

http://grumpymole.blogspot.com/2007/...ct-awn-is.html

Ubuntu Gutsy - AWN rocks!

,----[ Quote ]
| I have played around with screenlets. Very nice, but nothing functional
| enough to grab me. But, AWN is something that looks good and I find very *
| useful.
`----

http://grumpymole.blogspot.com/2007/...ve-played.html

Ready for a new K: an inside look at KDE 4.0

,----[ Quote ]
| When I see how fast new contributors get productive,
| fixing bugs and asking questions on mailing lists - I know it’s working.
| It makes me feel stupid.
`----

http://rackit.gartnerwebdev.com/2007...ook-at-kde-40/

KDE 4 Screencast: Plasma and KGet interaction

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/0...t-interaction/