Red Hat Enterprise Linux: The Business OS for Flexibility and Value

,----[ Quote ]
| The choice for reducing operating costs and providing a secure, reliable,
| scalable operating system.
`----

http://www.cio.com/article/155750

Ed Hurst, who is quite well respected, uses OpenSUSE, but he adds some things
to add...

I Have a Religion, Thank You

,----[ Quote ]
| If we go by the likes of Slashdot posts and comments, the bulk of Open Source
| developers and users bear a strong antipathy for even the free community
| version, openSUSE.
|
| [...]
|
| Perhaps it's unfair to liken the strong stand some take to mere politics or
| to religion, but it sure looks like it. Yes, I find a solid reason to condemn
| some of the things Microsoft has done based on my faith, and Novell, too.
`----

http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/443.html

Yesterday:

Making the Case for Linux Distros in the Business

,----[ Quote ]
| Are you considering an enterprise-wide switch from a Microsoft operating
| system to Linux? Or are you using Linux already and want to know how your
| distro stacks up against others?
`----

http://www.cio.com/article/155701/Ma...n_the_Business

Top Ten Reasons Why Ubuntu Is Best for Enterprise Use

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.cio.com/article/155753