Re: Linux makes you stupid. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Linux makes you stupid. - Linux ; "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message news:HUr%i.14153$9F1.10266@read1.cgocable.net... > > "Builder" wrote > \> I have a theory: all you Linux/OSS numbnuts are just guzzling sour grapes > > because "forced" really means the world chooses Windows over Linux > > virtually > ...

  1. Re: Linux makes you stupid.

    "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message

    > "Builder" wrote
    > \> I have a theory: all you Linux/OSS numbnuts are just guzzling sour

    grapes
    > > because "forced" really means the world chooses Windows over Linux
    > > virtually
    > > every time. At virtually any price.

    > That's no theory. That is a simple fact.
    >
    > Unix has never been able to cut it in the OS marketplace, and this is
    > because Unix is just to brain dead.
    >
    > The fatal problem of Linux is that < LINUX IS UNIX > but with some
    > friendly wallpaper glued on top.

    \

    That's why I switched to an LCD monitor.

    With the CRT monitors...if you left them on for a long time...they got
    rather hot and dried up the glue on the wallpaper...
    then it would roll up and fall off and sit there at the bottom of the CRT.
    Rather unsightly to say the least.

    Now , with the cooler running LCD...the wall paper glue stays as it came
    from the factory
    and Linux or Windows for that matter work just fine...

    So the problem is not with Linux...maybe you need to just get rid of your
    old CRT!!!!

  2. Re: Linux makes you stupid.

    philo wrote:
    > "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in
    > message news:HUr%i.14153$9F1.10266@read1.cgocable.net...
    >>
    >> "Builder" wrote
    >> \> I have a theory: all you Linux/OSS numbnuts are just guzzling sour

    > grapes
    >>> because "forced" really means the world chooses Windows over Linux
    >>> virtually
    >>> every time. At virtually any price.

    >> That's no theory. That is a simple fact.
    >>
    >> Unix has never been able to cut it in the OS marketplace, and this
    >> is because Unix is just to brain dead.
    >>
    >> The fatal problem of Linux is that < LINUX IS UNIX > but with some
    >> friendly wallpaper glued on top.

    > \
    >

    > That's why I switched to an LCD monitor.
    >
    > With the CRT monitors...if you left them on for a long time...they got
    > rather hot and dried up the glue on the wallpaper...
    > then it would roll up and fall off and sit there at the bottom of the
    > CRT. Rather unsightly to say the least.
    >
    > Now , with the cooler running LCD...the wall paper glue stays as it
    > came from the factory
    > and Linux or Windows for that matter work just fine...
    >
    > So the problem is not with Linux...maybe you need to just get rid of
    > your old CRT!!!!

    I still use an old CRT but I don't run Linux and the wallpaper never falls
    off. :

    Microsoft Windows Wallpaper Paste; the ultimate in adhesion.

    Stick around.

+ Reply to Thread