Re: Linux Death Watch - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Linux Death Watch - Linux ; HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote: > "Builder" wrote > \> I have a theory: all you Linux/OSS numbnuts are just guzzling sour grapes >> because "forced" really means the world chooses Windows over Linux >> virtually >> every time. At virtually any price. ...

  1. Re: Linux Death Watch

    HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    > "Builder" wrote
    > \> I have a theory: all you Linux/OSS numbnuts are just guzzling sour grapes
    >> because "forced" really means the world chooses Windows over Linux
    >> virtually
    >> every time. At virtually any price.

    > That's no theory. That is a simple fact.
    >
    > Unix has never been able to cut it in the OS marketplace, and this is
    > because Unix is just to brain dead.

    Oh? ht probably why its the default operating system on just about every
    minicomputer and mainframe then I guess.
    Tey obciousu aren't n e 'a'

    > The fatal problem of Linux is that < LINUX IS UNIX > but with some
    > friendly wallpaper glued on top.

    No, it isn't Unix, though its close.

    > Underneath though, it's stilll Pure Command Line Driven Unix.

    Like Windows underneath is pure command line driven DOS? (Denial of Service)

    > Now LinTards believe that they can put enough layers of wallpaper over the
    > OS so that no one will notice.

    No, that is Microturds

    > However - as Linux user knows - after a short while every Linux user finds
    > that the wallpaper starts falling off and you have to start tinkering with
    > the decreped UNIX machine below just so that you can put the wallpaper back
    > in place. And no one wants to service a wooden machine that's covered in
    > goose grease and cemented together with Cattle Dung.

    That is why they abandoned window in the first place. Is covered with
    plates reading 'no user serviceable parts inside' and thats correct. In
    most places people have been along and erased the 'user' word.

    That's correct too.

    > Now the LinTard Community thinks that there will soon be a day when the
    > wallpaper won't fall of the Linux OS. But after 20 years of continual
    > effort, that day hasn't arrived, and looks to be a long... long... way off.
    >
    > And that's why the public isn't buying Linux.

    The reason the public isn't buying Linux is because its free

    > Linux makes you stupid.

    In your case, then, you obviously don't need it.Microsoftinthebrain has
    gotten there first.

  2. Re: Linux Death Watch

    On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:57:53 -0800, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > "The Natural Philosopher" wrote
    >> Oh? ht probably why its the default operating system on just about every
    >> minicomputer and mainframe then I guess.
    >> Tey obciousu aren't n e 'a'

    > Because University students are immature, easy to fool, too readily
    > accepting of garbage, and simply don't know any better.

    > Also because the OS is free and it's behaviour is largely understood by
    > the dead wood who run the computing departments.
    >
    > Unix eats it's own. And so it is with the LinTard OS eating the earlier
    > versions of Unix.

    The fact that windows is so popular is as anomalous (loony) as the fact
    that you voted bush in twice (read blair gets second term equally crazy)

    It wouldn't surprise me if gates or arnold eventually became your resident
    in thief such is the mental capacity of you windows geniuses.

    --
    ___ _______ ___ ___ ___ __ ____
    / _ \/ __/ _ | / _ \ / _ \/ _ |/ / / / /

  3. Re: Linux Death Watch

    Dead Paul wrote:

    > On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:57:53 -0800, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    >

    >> "The Natural Philosopher" wrote
    >>> Oh? ht probably why its the default operating system on just about
    >>> every minicomputer and mainframe then I guess. Tey obciousu aren't n e
    >>> 'a'

    >> Because University students are immature, easy to fool, too readily
    >> accepting of garbage, and simply don't know any better.

    >> Also because the OS is free and it's behaviour is largely understood
    >> by
    >> the dead wood who run the computing departments.
    >>
    >> Unix eats it's own. And so it is with the LinTard OS eating the
    >> earlier
    >> versions of Unix.

    > The fact that windows is so popular is as anomalous (loony) as the fact
    > that you voted bush in twice (read blair gets second term equally crazy)
    >
    > It wouldn't surprise me if gates or arnold eventually became your
    > resident in thief such is the mental capacity of you windows geniuses.

    I agree. I am more and more convinced every day that Windows has made my
    countrymen irreversibly retarded.

  4. Re: Linux Death Watch

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:22:33 -0800, HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > "Dead Paul" wrote
    >> It wouldn't surprise me if gates or arnold eventually became your resident
    >> in thief such is the mental capacity of you windows geniuses.

    > Gates would make an exceptionally good president I think.

    Yeah, he knows how to milk stuff (gates)

    > Arnold is too
    > much of a flake I think.

    Yeah, he'd really lower the tone.

    --