Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment - Linux ; "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message news:EW2%i.14341$xa2.7041@read2.cgocable.net... > > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote >> AXIGEN Announces 2 Million EUR Investment > > Microsoft profits 3.7 billion last year. > You grossly understate the facts. The Linonut fellow made a similar mistake. You must ...

  1. Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment

    "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote
    >> AXIGEN Announces 2 Million EUR Investment

    > Microsoft profits 3.7 billion last year.

    You grossly understate the facts.

    The Linonut fellow made a similar mistake. You must be looking at a
    quarterly result somewhere. Microsoft made close to 16 billion profit last
    year and for the latest quarter made some 3.37 billion on Windows client
    alone, 5.9 billion for the quarter and well on the way to a 20 billion year.
    The COLA faithful will say that is due to unethical practices or dumb luck
    or Bill Gates' mother somehow, but, as an absolute, it stands tall and shows
    the OSS crowd what a bunch of chumps they really are.

  2. Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment

    amicus_curious espoused:

    > "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote
    >>> AXIGEN Announces 2 Million EUR Investment

    >> Microsoft profits 3.7 billion last year.
    >>

    > You grossly understate the facts.
    >
    > The Linonut fellow made a similar mistake. You must be looking at a
    > quarterly result somewhere. Microsoft made close to 16 billion profit last
    > year and for the latest quarter made some 3.37 billion on Windows client
    > alone, 5.9 billion for the quarter and well on the way to a 20 billion year.
    > The COLA faithful will say that is due to unethical practices or dumb luck
    > or Bill Gates' mother somehow, but, as an absolute, it stands tall and shows
    > the OSS crowd what a bunch of chumps they really are.

    It must really gall you to get so little of that cash pile, particularly
    as you can watch so much of it being squandered in so many wasteful
    ways.

    Keep those numbers in mind when you're looking for your next job - they
    will haunt you until your grave.

    Now please leave this group, and make your way to a suitable group for
    your material.

  3. Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment

    ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 16 November 2007 22:28 : \____

    > amicus_curious espoused:
    >>
    >> "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft profits 3.7 billion last year.
    >>>

    >> You grossly understate the facts.
    >>
    >> The Linonut fellow made a similar mistake. You must be looking at a
    >> quarterly result somewhere. Microsoft made close to 16 billion profit last
    >> year and for the latest quarter made some 3.37 billion on Windows client
    >> alone, 5.9 billion for the quarter and well on the way to a 20 billion year.
    >> The COLA faithful will say that is due to unethical practices or dumb luck
    >> or Bill Gates' mother somehow, but, as an absolute, it stands tall and shows
    >> the OSS crowd what a bunch of chumps they really are.
    >>

    > It must really gall you to get so little of that cash pile, particularly
    > as you can watch so much of it being squandered in so many wasteful
    > ways.
    >
    > Keep those numbers in mind when you're looking for your next job - they
    > will haunt you until your grave.
    >
    > Now please leave this group, and make your way to a suitable group for
    > your material.

    You're asking him to quit his job, you know?

    ===
    hi,

    i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old 'friend'
    bill weisgerber last spring.

    i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
    forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
    they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time, the
    nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.

    just anecdotal.

    best regards,

    ===

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
    Swap: 1510068k total, 599912k used, 910156k free, 75444k cached

  4. Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment

    "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 16 November 2007 22:28 : \____
    >>
    >>> amicus_curious espoused:

    >>> It must really gall you to get so little of that cash pile,
    >>> particularly
    >>> as you can watch so much of it being squandered in so many wasteful
    >>> ways.
    >>>
    >>> Keep those numbers in mind when you're looking for your next job - they
    >>> will haunt you until your grave.
    >>>
    >>> Now please leave this group, and make your way to a suitable group for
    >>> your material.

    >> You're asking him to quit his job, you know?
    >>
    >>===
    >> hi,
    >>
    >> i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old
    >> 'friend'
    >> bill weisgerber last spring.
    >>
    >> i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a
    >> nytimes
    >> forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they
    >> were/are,
    >> they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time,
    >> the
    >> nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
    >>
    >> just anecdotal.
    >>
    >> best regards,
    >>

    >>===
    >>

    > Quite. We all (except Kier) know that these folk are paid to post
    > off-topic and anti-charter material into this group.

    And how exactly do you "know" this? Let's see some proof because we all
    "know" that you and Roy Schestowitz are paid shills.

  5. Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment

    On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:34:27 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 16 November 2007 22:28 : \____
    >>
    >>> amicus_curious espoused:

    >>> It must really gall you to get so little of that cash pile, particularly
    >>> as you can watch so much of it being squandered in so many wasteful
    >>> ways.
    >>>
    >>> Keep those numbers in mind when you're looking for your next job - they
    >>> will haunt you until your grave.
    >>>
    >>> Now please leave this group, and make your way to a suitable group for
    >>> your material.

    >> You're asking him to quit his job, you know?
    >>
    >>===
    >> hi,
    >>
    >> i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old 'friend'
    >> bill weisgerber last spring.
    >>
    >> i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
    >> forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
    >> they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time, the
    >> nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
    >>
    >> just anecdotal.
    >>
    >> best regards,
    >>

    >>===
    >>

    > Quite. We all (except Kier) know that these folk are paid to post
    > off-topic and anti-charter material into this group.

    No, Mark, we *don't* 'all' know anything of the sort. At best, it's a
    possibility that it may happen sometimes.

    And stop dragging my name into threads where it has no business to be, you
    dishonest twerp.

    --
    Kier

  6. Re: [News] Romanian Linux-oriented Company Gets Major Investment

    Nicolas Travenko espoused:

    > "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 16 November 2007 22:28 : \____

    >>> You're asking him to quit his job, you know?
    >>>
    >>>===
    >>> hi,
    >>>
    >>> i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old
    >>> 'friend'
    >>> bill weisgerber last spring.
    >>>
    >>> i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a
    >>> nytimes
    >>> forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they
    >>> were/are,
    >>> they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time,
    >>> the
    >>> nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
    >>>
    >>> just anecdotal.
    >>>
    >>> best regards,
    >>>

    >>>===
    >>>

    >> Quite. We all (except Kier) know that these folk are paid to post
    >> off-topic and anti-charter material into this group.

    > And how exactly do you "know" this?

    How much did you get paid for this posting?

    Bill Gates doesn't get taxed when he does it - I bet you do.