How to update Java on KNOPPIX (updated article). - Linux

This is a discussion on How to update Java on KNOPPIX (updated article). - Linux ; Hi, Recently I updated my old article 'How to update Java on KNOPPIX'. It is just my own experience about how to remove old Java and install new version. May be it would be useful for Java developers, who like ...

  1. How to update Java on KNOPPIX (updated article).

    Hi,

    Recently I updated my old article 'How to update Java on KNOPPIX'.

    It is just my own experience about how to remove old Java and install
    new version.

    May be it would be useful for Java developers, who like to place their
    applications on their own Linux live CD.

    http://www.RohoHobby.com/how_to_upda...on_knoppix.jsp
    http://www.RohoHobby.com/how_to_upda...pix_part_1.jsp
    http://www.RohoHobby.com/how_to_upda...pix_part_2.jsp

    Sincerely, Oleg

  2. Re: How to update Java on KNOPPIX (updated article).

    Sorry, right URLs are:

    http://www.RoboHobby.com/how_to_upda...on_knoppix.jsp
    http://www.RoboHobby.com/how_to_upda...pix_part_1.jsp
    http://www.RoboHobby.com/how_to_upda...pix_part_2.jsp

    On Nov 16, 12:56 pm, RoboHobby wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Recently I updated my old article 'How to update Java on KNOPPIX'.
    >
    > It is just my own experience about how to remove old Java and install
    > new version.
    >
    > May be it would be useful for Java developers, who like to place their
    > applications on their own Linux live CD.
    >
    > http://www.RohoHobby.com/how_to_upda...pix_part_2.jsp
    >
    > Sincerely, Oleg

    http://www.RoboHobby.com - Java brain for your small hand-made J2ME
    robot, based on cell phone (Siemens S75) with camera.

+ Reply to Thread