Open Source: The Gift That Keeps On Giving

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux users, on the other hand, often look forward to upgrade time like they
| look forward to their birthday. With a new distribution of KDE (K Desktop
| Environment) or Gnome, for example, cool new features and functionality to
| the user interface are free. Unlike upgrading Windows programs, Linux program
| upgrades are handled by the operating system itself.
`----

Not the final ones [KDE 4 wallpapers], but...

,----[ Quote ]
| I don't have the final wallpapers to announce today, only tomorrow
`----

http://pinheiro-kde.blogspot.com/200...-ones-but.html

KWin Basics - Part 1.2.1 - Advanced Window Management - Window identification

,----[ Quote ]
| Keep Above
| Keep Below
| Full screen
| No Border
| Window Shortcut
| Special Window Settings
| Special Application Settings
`----

http://gnuski.blogspot.com/2007/11/k...ed-window.html

Related:

KDE 4 Beta 3 - Screenshot Tour

,----[ Quote ]
| While I had some trouble testing the newest KDE 4 Beta release on my test
| machine, the KDE Four LiveCD works surprisingly well. According to Stephan
| the version used on this LiveCD is KDE 4 Beta 3 plus a set of recent patches. *
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/1...reenshot-tour/

A KDE 4.0 release party around January and the Gamma plan

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/0...he-gamma-plan/