<OT> This is completely off topic - Linux

This is a discussion on <OT> This is completely off topic - Linux ; Sitting here at the coffee shop cruising the internet. I was at Siemens' website a few days ago looking into their adoption of Linux when I came across this link: http://www.winanmri.com Siemens is giving away a complete MRI machine. Some ...

  1. <OT> This is completely off topic

    Sitting here at the coffee shop cruising the internet.
    I was at Siemens' website a few days ago looking into their adoption
    of Linux when I came across this link:
    http://www.winanmri.com
    Siemens is giving away a complete MRI machine.

    Some of the videos in the contest so far a really cute and worth a
    quick look.

  2. Re: <OT> This is completely off topic

    bobbie wrote:
    > Sitting here at the coffee shop cruising the internet.
    > I was at Siemens' website a few days ago looking into their adoption
    > of Linux when I came across this link:
    > http://www.winanmri.com
    > Siemens is giving away a complete MRI machine.
    >
    > Some of the videos in the contest so far a really cute and worth a
    > quick look.

    Interesting, I see why the GA hospital has so many votes... and it is
    not completely off topic...

  3. Re: <OT> This is completely off topic

    On Nov 15, 10:23 pm, Charlie Tame wrote:
    > bobbie wrote:
    > > Sitting here at the coffee shop cruising the internet.
    > > I was at Siemens' website a few days ago looking into their adoption
    > > of Linux when I came across this link:
    > >http://www.winanmri.com
    > > Siemens is giving away a complete MRI machine.

    > > Some of the videos in the contest so far a really cute and worth a
    > > quick look.

    > Interesting, I see why the GA hospital has so many votes... and it is
    > not completely off topic...

    The one I like is where the kids are playing doctor and they use a
    real cat to give the 'patient' a CAT scan.
    You can hear the parents coaching them off camera.

  4. Re: <OT> This is completely off topic

    On Nov 15, 10:23 pm, Charlie Tame wrote:
    > bobbie wrote:
    > > Sitting here at the coffee shop cruising the internet.
    > > I was at Siemens' website a few days ago looking into their adoption
    > > of Linux when I came across this link:
    > >http://www.winanmri.com
    > > Siemens is giving away a complete MRI machine.

    > > Some of the videos in the contest so far a really cute and worth a
    > > quick look.

    > Interesting, I see why the GA hospital has so many votes... and it is
    > not completely off topic...

    Oh, I just saw the video for Sumter Regional Hospital. What a disaster
    that one was.

  5. Re: <OT> This is completely off topic

    After takin' a swig o' grog, bobbie belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Sitting here at the coffee shop cruising the internet.
    > I was at Siemens' website a few days ago looking into their adoption
    > of Linux when I came across this link:
    > http://www.winanmri.com
    > Siemens is giving away a complete MRI machine.

    I imagine Hannibal Lector would love to have one of those.

+ Reply to Thread