Get a Life Roy Schestowitz. - Linux

This is a discussion on Get a Life Roy Schestowitz. - Linux ; Paranoid, obsessed and socially inept is no way to go through life son. Get a boy friend and have some fun. It's got to be better than spamming the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Try socializing. ...

  1. Get a Life Roy Schestowitz.

    Paranoid, obsessed and socially inept is no way to go through life
    son.
    Get a boy friend and have some fun.
    It's got to be better than spamming the Internet 24 hours a day, 7
    days a week.

    Try socializing.
    You might actually like being around people instead of hiding behind a
    keyboard.
    People are a lot softer.
    Even other men, or boys like you.

  2. Re: Get a Life Roy Schestowitz.

    ali.babba.singh@gmail.com wrote:

    > Paranoid, obsessed and socially inept is no way to go through life
    > son.
    > Get a boy friend and have some fun.
    > It's got to be better than spamming the Internet 24 hours a day, 7
    > days a week.
    >
    > Try socializing.
    > You might actually like being around people instead of hiding behind a
    > keyboard.
    > People are a lot softer.
    > Even other men, or boys like you.

    Hmmm nice, seems that Roy's posts really do get the MS fudders grinding
    their teeth. Well done Roy, I may well criticise some of the content of
    your posts, but you are generally doing a good job, and the reactions of
    fudder's is a sort of proof of that.

  3. Re: Get a Life Roy Schestowitz.

    ____/ BearItAll on Friday 16 November 2007 08:46 : \____

    > ali.babba.singh@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Paranoid, obsessed and socially inept is no way to go through life
    >> son.
    >> Get a boy friend and have some fun.
    >> It's got to be better than spamming the Internet 24 hours a day, 7
    >> days a week.
    >>
    >> Try socializing.
    >> You might actually like being around people instead of hiding behind a
    >> keyboard.
    >> People are a lot softer.
    >> Even other men, or boys like you.

    > Hmmm nice, seems that Roy's posts really do get the MS fudders grinding
    > their teeth. Well done Roy, I may well criticise some of the content of
    > your posts, but you are generally doing a good job, and the reactions of
    > fudder's is a sort of proof of that.

    Thanks, Rob. I appreciate your posts too, even when they contain (constructive)
    criticism.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Microsoft loves competition.
    "I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
    they should do a delicate dance"
    --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief

+ Reply to Thread