Re: WinTard Zealotic Delusions - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: WinTard Zealotic Delusions - Linux ; Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big corporation: > W Whatever windummies employed by micoshaft corporation do and say, Linux just grows. Now 1 million installs per month. 75% of all new projects in major corporations is open source ...

  1. Re: WinTard Zealotic Delusions

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    corporation:

    Whatever windummies employed by micoshaft
    corporation do and say, Linux just grows.
    Now 1 million installs per month.
    75% of all new projects in major corporations is
    open source and Linux based.
    WinTard Zealotic Delusions and numerous asstroturfing posts
    are not helping at all.

    Get your free copies of Linux with source code here...
    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

    The great thing about the livecds is that they boot
    directly from CD and run without having to install.
    Nothing like that available in the micoshaft world.
    Also gazillions of pre-installed applications.
    Particularly vast when you got a DVD distro.

  2. Re: WinTard Zealotic Delusions

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, 7

    wrote
    on Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:03:17 GMT
    :
    > Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    > corporation:

    > Whatever windummies employed by micoshaft
    > corporation do and say, Linux just grows.
    > Now 1 million installs per month.

    Color me curious as to where this number is coming from.

    > 75% of all new projects in major corporations is
    > open source and Linux based.

    Ditto.

    > WinTard Zealotic Delusions and numerous asstroturfing posts
    > are not helping at all.

    He is prolific; I'll give H.E.R.K. that.

    > Get your free copies of Linux with source code here...
    > http://www.livecdlist.com
    > http://www.distrowatch.com
    >
    > The great thing about the livecds is that they boot
    > directly from CD and run without having to install.

    Indeed; great way of test-driving a distro, if they've
    done it right.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #992381111:
    while(bit&BITMASK) ;