Re: Predictions from LinTard Land. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Predictions from LinTard Land. - Linux ; "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message news:bmJ_i.14213$xa2.8545@read2.cgocable.net... That does it - PLONKER YOU ARE PLONKED....

  1. Re: Predictions from LinTard Land.

    "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message

    That does it - PLONKER YOU ARE PLONKED.

  2. Re: Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > "antioch" wrote
    >> That does it - PLONKER YOU ARE PLONKED.

    > Oh no... I've been plonkified by a plonktamonious plonkster.
    >
    > Who the Plonk cares?

    Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers on the rampage lately?

    I definitely would recommend they stick to wiping windopws off their
    hard drives and installing GNU/Linux.
    That way they can give up their spliffing.

    It will make them less inclined to spliff a lot and
    post drivel all over newsgroups on behalf of micoshaft
    corporation in order to get paid.

    Here look... free software...

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  3. Re: Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers

    > "7" wrote
    >> I definitely would recommend they stick to wiping windopws off their
    >> hard drives and installing GNU/Linux.
    >> That way they can give up their spliffing.

    > I tried that with over a dozen copies of the LinTard OS last year.
    >
    > Not a single version would install itself correctly.
    >
    > The last Attempt was April of this year, with Ubuntu. It installed,
    > but
    > when I told it to auto-update itself, it Cacked all over itself and
    > refused to boot the new version.
    >
    > So XP was re-installed, and we are back to Computing heaven.

    You are such a bonehead.

    If you truly love MS so much as you claim, you should be using Vista, it is
    your future, there's no way out, you are destined to use Vista.

  4. Re: Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers

  5. Re: Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, HangEveryRepubliKKKan

    wrote
    on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:41:58 -0800
    :

    > "DanS" wrote
    >> If you truly love MS so much as you claim, you should
    >> be using Vista, it is your future, there's no way out,
    >> you are destined to use Vista.

    > Wow... Has it ever occurred to you - FlatLander - that I might
    > not be a fan of MicroSoft?

    You should be. Vista has been the most successful release
    of Microsoft software to date, being potentially installed
    on hundreds of millions of desktop computers over the
    course of about 5 years.

    Linux cannot hope to match that success.[*]

    > Unlike LinTards, my opinion of Microsoft has no effect on
    > my appraisal of the technical merrits of the LinTard OS.

    No, but it does appear to have effects on your spelling. :-P

    > And the fact that yours do... perfectly illustrates why
    > the term "tard" is so appropriately applied to LinTards.

    [*] FSVO "Vista", "most", "release", "software",
    "potentially", "desktop", "5", and "success".
    Some have claimed that Microsoft software doesn't get
    released -- it escapes.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt.

  6. Re: Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > "ed" wrote
    >> The truth is, it won't install on that ****ty computer MS gave him to
    >> write on the internews for them.

    > Asus, duel core athelon 2ghz 64 bit, 1 gig, 1 terrabyte, 20 inch flat
    > screen, nvidia chipset.
    >
    > Microsoft pays below the industry standard.

    So ed was correct. Not enough ram for vista. And barely enough
    disk space.

  7. Re: Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, owl

    wrote
    on Thu, 15 Nov 2007 01:30:47 +0000 (UTC)
    :
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    >>
    >> "ed" wrote
    >>> The truth is, it won't install on that ****ty computer MS gave him to
    >>> write on the internews for them.

    >> Asus, duel core athelon 2ghz 64 bit, 1 gig, 1 terrabyte, 20 inch flat
    >> screen, nvidia chipset.
    >>
    >> Microsoft pays below the industry standard.
    >>

    > So ed was correct. Not enough ram for vista. And barely enough
    > disk space.

    Depends on the edition (and whether one believes Microsoft's specs).

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...e/capable.mspx

    Windows Vista Capable PC
    A "modern" processor (at least 800 MHz)
    512 MB system memory
    DirectX9-capable graphics processor.

    Windows Vista Premium Ready PC
    1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor
    1 GB RAM
    DirectX9-capable graphics processor with WDDM driver,
    128 MB VRAM, Pixel Shader 2.0 and 32 bits/pixel
    40 GB hard drive w/15 GB free
    DVD-ROM
    Audio output.
    Internet access.

    For its part the DirectX9 requirements apparently
    do not include hardware specifications. I found
    the 9.0b driver page but it says nothing about
    whether one would want nVidia, ATi, or even old
    Trident cards.

    Note that specific features may require additional hardware;
    BitLocker Drive Encryption, for example, requires the
    Trusted Platform Module or a USB key.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...dwarereqs.mspx

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Windows Vista. It'll Fix Everything(tm).

  8. Re: Spliffing Micoshaft Asstroturfers

+ Reply to Thread