Re: Another year, and another year of Lintard failure. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Another year, and another year of Lintard failure. - Linux ; Dustin Jones wrote in news:Oc- dnan0uYJqwKTanZ2dnUVZ_vmlnZ2d@giganews.com : >> Well, here it is.. A year later, and Vista is king of the hill in OS >> sales and nerry a complaint is heard about it. You must not have been listening. ...

  1. Re: Another year, and another year of Lintard failure.

    Dustin Jones wrote in news:Oc-
    dnan0uYJqwKTanZ2dnUVZ_vmlnZ2d@giganews.com:

    >> Well, here it is.. A year later, and Vista is king of the hill in OS
    >> sales and nerry a complaint is heard about it.

    You must not have been listening. Vista has been roundly blasted by
    reviewers.

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

  2. Re: Another year, and another year of Lintard failure.

    elaich wrote:
    > Dustin Jones wrote in news:Oc-
    > dnan0uYJqwKTanZ2dnUVZ_vmlnZ2d@giganews.com:
    >
    >>> Well, here it is.. A year later, and Vista is king of the hill in OS
    >>> sales and nerry a complaint is heard about it.

    > You must not have been listening. Vista has been roundly blasted by
    > reviewers.

    Just face it Vista is **** and MS know it.

    Its one of those things that MS got wrong, a bit like other stuff.

    Mike.

  3. Re: Another year, and another year of Lintard failure.

    HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    > "Primax" wrote
    >> Just face it Vista is **** and MS know it.

    > And it still is taking Market Share from Linux.
    >
    > Ahahahahahahahahahah......
    >
    > What does that say about the LinTard OS when they are giving it away for
    > free...
    >
    > Worthless... Useless... Pathetic... Unusable....
    >
    > Ahahahahahahahahahah.......

    Tell me, how big a pile of **** has an operating system (Vista) to be
    that you waste so many posts on it telling otherwise?

    --

    Xubunt6

    "Xubuntu 6 - (bubbling around, sometimes ...)."
    Less gui, less icons, more speed ... (^-^)

  4. Re: Another year, and another year of Lintard failure.

    HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > I would happily run something other than Vista if there was a viable
    > alternative.

    *Nobody* "runs" Vista - it sort of staggers along under the weight of all
    the DRM and the bogus "security" features. A viable alternative for you
    would be Apple. It's suitably click-n-drool enough for you.

    > And that is why the LinTard OS has less
    > than a 2% market share

    What's "Lintard"? If it's got 2% of the desktop market in no time with
    little or no promotion, it's amazing.

    Vista currently has a 0.03% market share and is being replaced by XP for the
    fools who "must" run Windows. You can now get full refunds on Vista in
    most territories because it's /not/ /fit/ /for/ /purpose./

  5. Re: Another year, and another year of Lintard failure.

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:20:11 +0000, Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > Vista currently has a 0.03% market share and is being replaced by XP for
    > the fools who "must" run Windows. You can now get full refunds on Vista
    > in most territories because it's /not/ /fit/ /for/ /purpose./

    Sure, but it has been the inspiration for a couple of very entertaining
    Apple vs PC commercials... ;-)

    --
    Joe - Registered Linux User #449481
    joe at hits - buffalo dot com